It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Koran-burning pastor plans armed rally at US mosque

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by maestromason

Yea, he's way over the top, and dangerous.

But I would imagine, that if enough people stop giving him attention (including the friggin media) maybe things like this would simply work themselves out.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

I agree, it is psychology 101 out of sight out of mind.

He went against POTUS advice of not to burn the Koran, now he is going to a Mosque for an armed rally in DETROIT of all places? Detroit does not play!

He is inviting nothing but trouble and turmoil. Let us see how this plays out over-seas, I am betting not too well.

If his Koran burning evoked 11 U.S. diplomatic deaths, this is sure to do more than stir up the Islamic radicals, not only abroad but here at home as well.

*He is going to end up dead, disemboweled and dismembered.

edit on 23-4-2011 by maestromason because: *addition

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Since it is going to be in Detroit I may drive up there to see it and bring my video camera, because we all know how filtered the MSM news reel is. I am betting it will be heated like the sun!

I mean I love my country, the United States is the best place on Earth to live, and our freedoms were fought for and paid with blood to have a democracy where you have 3 choices in life:

You can make a profit.

You can FAIL

or you can just get by.

No where on Earth can you find those qualities where your standard of living is so high, but this is the equivalence of poking a sleeping bear situation. He is attempting to jump of their Jihad!
edit on 23-4-2011 by maestromason because: *addition

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Dead, disembowled, and dismembered by followers of the "religion of peace", surely you jest, they only wantto get along with us, I know because the MSM, muzzie apologists on here and the iman from Michigan said so........what a joke, freedom of speech only applies to certain groups.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Hmmm.

That would be interesting to see!

Keep us posted if you really do go do that.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
Dead, disembowled, and dismembered by followers of the "religion of peace", surely you jest, they only wantto get along with us, I know because the MSM, muzzie apologists on here and the iman from Michigan said so........what a joke, freedom of speech only applies to certain groups.

Honestly, I apologize for ALL religions.

I'm truly sorry anyone feels the need for dogma. I'll stay happily in my dark world.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I will, in fact I will get a few buddies of mine to make the drive, and get more cameras involved.The more panoramic the better.

Then I can upload the footage so everyone on ATS can view it.

I am sure it will be an event of the century, this is an all time first! Christian Fundamentalist goes to the largest Mosque in US armed with guns and a Agenda, it get no better than that!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Cool beans!

I'm lookin forward to it.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I do not understand what you are saying. Could you please elaborate on your statement?

The radicals do not want peace, they want blood of the infidels on their hands, that being every man, woman and child in the US a.k.a. The Great Satan.

I just want to live in peace. After all it is a granted right under the US Constitution for its citizens to live in peace. You do not get that ANYWHERE ELSE in the world.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason

I will, in fact I will get a few buddies of mine to make the drive, and get more cameras involved.The more panoramic the better.

I am sure it will be an event of the century, this is an all time first! Christian Fundamentalist goes to the largest Mosque in US armed with guns and a Agenda, it get no better than that!
Wouldn't American citizen expressing his 2nd amendment rights, confronts radical form of government masked as a "religion of peace" to expose their agenda , after being stalled by anti American judiciary and racist jury in a predominately racist area, be a more accurate description?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason

Wouldn't American citizen expressing his 2nd amendment rights, confronts radical form of government masked as a "religion of peace" to expose their agenda , after being stalled by anti American judiciary and racist jury in a predominately racist area, be a more accurate description?

Rights are to be exercised not expressed, speech is to be expressed. He would be exercising his rights to assemble, his freedom of speech and his right to carry a firearm.

I say this will be an epic first because of the symbolism behind the Pastor's open agenda, Standing up for America! I can dig it. For my buddies and I will also be there armed and ready for whatever(4-5 ccw permits).

He is still nuttier than a loon for doing it, but he has a right to do it, and whatever your viewpoint is he is still an American.

I love America!
edit on 23-4-2011 by maestromason because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I think he has every right to do what he's doing and the judge should really take a hard look at himself, of whomever might have paid him. If the shoe was on the other foot there are so many organizations that would have jumped on it, its not even funny.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Yes, I agree. He has every right to travel to Detroit's mosque, armed and politically charged. I still say someone or a body is influencing this man to pull out all the stops in his crusade. Why now? why not back when the Iraq war was initiated?

The timing here is crucial to his goal of obtaining critical mass, just like in achieving a proper thermonuclear reaction.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
More than likely I think it is the goal of the WH and MSM, after all campaigning has already begun for Obama. They need another distraction to direct attention away from everything else as well as expand their voter base

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The WH needs a war! and as long as they play the Kansas City shuffle, they will get it. It only takes the Reps 7-9 months while in office to get the war room nice and busy.

The Dems while not known for keeping the war machine running 24/7/365 like the Reps, will need a "Pastor Jones" domestic firestarter in order to bring the pressure to bust the peace pipe.
edit on 23-4-2011 by maestromason because: *addition/correction

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

All Muslims reacted violently? I thought it was specifically Afghannis? Why the need to differentiate by such a broad term? How many of the 1.5 Billion Muslims the world over reacted violently? Each time an Amish man goes to jail for beating his daughter to death, should I say there go them Christians again? Or should I be more specific?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

I call them as I see them...........
It sure wasn't the Amish threatening this man with death, but feel free to try and villify them too, I mean we all know just how many Amish kill for no reason as compared to the animals over there.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

All Muslims reacted violently? I thought it was specifically Afghannis?

And let us not forget that not all Afghannis are Muslim. Nor was everyone reacting violently to the burning of the Quran, Muslim either.

To answer about the Amish vs Christians, personally .....

I think all religion is the root of evil.
edit on 23-4-2011 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

as compared to the animals over there.

This is precisely why Global economy, Global government, and we as a human race will NEVER move forward and become something more.

For all you people on ATS who wonder why there is "no disclosure" come on over here and read..... above is the answer.....

WTF would they want to

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Says the person with the reference to one of the most dispicable books ever used by religion in their avatar........
Ah well, hypocrasy isn't a word you're familiar with. As far as animals, yup, I call them as I see them, and if that keeps us from having a world government.............hey, I'm glad I could contribute.
edit on 23-4-2011 by adifferentbreed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join