It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Koran-burning pastor plans armed rally at US mosque

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

And nevertheless in the Bible God told his people to take up swords and go into the lands of the unbelievers and slaughter them every man woman and child.

Many people believe this happened as a matter of historical fact. No one knows. If God instructed his people to do this how is that any different than what Terry Jones is doing? No difference at all.

See, it's all a matter of perception. With our laws, yes, I think Terry and his church would be wrong to do this and violate the law. but he might really be right that this is the right thing to do in the eyes of God.

Which is precisely why RELIGION is to blame for almost all atrocities. I have no doubt that he DOES believe that, and what does that say to you?

It's NOT an atrocity if its a mandate by God. It is then the Right thing to do and you had better not ignore Gods instructions. However there is no way to know if God is really speaking to this man and if this is really Gods will.

In this day, I do not believe the God will tell someone to break the law, in fact god says in the bible to obey the laws of your lands. I think if god was going to do something about the Muslims in America he would find another way. He's God and he's all powerful, this should be easy for Him.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Which is precisely why RELIGION is to blame for almost all atrocities. I have no doubt that he DOES believe that, and what does that say to you?

It's NOT an atrocity if its a mandate by God..

Whoa, what?!?! Are you saying that murdering people because GOD said so is not an atrocity? Did I just hear that correctly?
edit on 24-4-2011 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

It's NOT an atrocity if its a mandate by God..

Whoa, what?!?! Are you saying that murdering people because GOD said so is not an atrocity? Did I just hear that correctly?

Of course.. God made those people.. If God wants to kill his own creation it's HIS business and therefore Not murder.

Mind you I'm talking about when God really DID speak to people and tell them to do these things on his behalf - I do not think God is telling people to do that today.
edit on 24-4-2011 by JohnPhoenix because: edit

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Of course.. God made those people.. If God wants to kill his own creation it's HIS business and therefore Not murder.

So that I'm clear on how I view you, I want to ask again....you think murdering here on Earth is not atrocious whatsoever, so long as God told you to do so?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

So that I'm clear on how I view you, I want to ask again....you think murdering here on Earth is not atrocious whatsoever, so long as God told you to do so?

Check my EDIT.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

I saw your edit....in fact I assumed that edit would come.

Either way, I'm two things today.

1) Ashamed to be an American
2) Happily an Atheist and have no need of caring about what GOD mandates nor will I ever care.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I saw your edit....in fact I assumed that edit would come.

Either way, I'm two things today.

1) Ashamed to be an American
2) Happily an Atheist and have no need of caring about what GOD mandates nor will I ever care.

The thing is I used a hypothetical. Whether you believe God created you or not is irreverent. In the case of the Hebrew people . the situation was very different than it is today. When God spoke to those people it wasn't just one or two nut jobs he spoke to, All the people heard and saw God speaking to them. There was no question if this could be instructions from the mind of a deranged wacko. God told them to do these things for a specific purpose for his people. That's not happening today.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

[quoted comments removed]

From the definition "To authorize trial by military commission for violations of the law of war, and for other purposes."

Where is that relative to linking the municipal police with the military?

This is the second time I asked you to temper your comments....

edit on 4/24/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

LOL you obviously read nothing of what i've provided probably because you're an agent of the federal or state government neither of which i care but the information has been provided for you to scrutinize that is if you even read the material which you haven't so arguing with you is pointless as to see why you're hell bent on defending your original statements and at the same time discrediting any that i make (even thought i have proof and you have opinion) my arguing with you will end here since you'll try to find another way to ban me i'm sure a totalitarian influenced act with people who can't handle the truth have fun with fema! LOL

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeverLose

i understand your statement sir do you know that gun owners are on the top of the fbi watchlist? have you ever heard of the illuminati? have you ever heard of john todd? did you know that theyre developing a NO GUN BUY list putting people on it without habeus corpus due process legal litigation simply because the fbi 'said so'? they want to disarm the public to take over if there is a civil war WE WILL LOSE they already passed a law militarizing the police force linking them with the military making them ONE IN THE SAME in other words interchangeable do you really want war mongering victim hunting military policing the streets who kill on command without question namely innocents woman and children? of course not but they have them in police uniform now fresh out of the middle east and why? well they're preparing for martial law of course and THEY WANT A CIVIL WAR which gives them an excuse to burn the constitution and sick the military on you and your family and put you in a concentration camp check out the denver airport conspiracy the police state files take a look at the san diego naval base operation paperclip wake up pal! lol

Do you know I legally own 2 guns that the FBI has no idea I own? They were given to me from someone who died. One is a 22 rifle and the other is my awesome Sport King 22 long pistol with 12 shots in it's semi automatic magazine. It has a very long refiled barrel and shoots almost as far as the 22 rifle. fires as fast as I can pull the trigger.. almost like having a semi automatic rifle. I can pop 6 22 long bullets into a body in the space of 6 seconds. With the extra powder the 22 long bullet has and the refiled barrel, these things do serious damage even though it's a small caliber.

In my state, anything over a 22 has to be registered. I don't have to register these guns at all. No one has to know that I have them and tha'ts 100 % legal.
'

i don't understand how this is correlative to the discussion at hand but i'm glad you have objects of defense in the case of possible tyranny

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I'm not taking your post out of context, I assure you.

Nor, am I giving you reason to doubt what you believe personally. I just know for *ME*, if god threatened me with eternal damnation, the fires of hell, and an eternity of pain with stakes protruding from every part of my body, I would not unilaterally take up arms and indiscriminately murder my fellow man, period.

To *me* there is no force in the universe capable.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
Enough of the posturing and bluffing,( Muther F....'er) lets get it on, no more getting walked on by muslums using our liberal loopholes to harm us. I say it's time to get the conflict going, Christianity verses Islam, and take no prisoners, man woman or child or livestock either, complete anialation, once and for all, bomb those barbarians back into oblivion. Let no one escape and have no mercy. But of course our emasculated pussy military and their sensitivity training might get in the way, and might offend libs and treehuggers. I know what I have to do, and my neighbors as well, fortunatly alot of them are law enforcement and see it along simmilar lines, sorta Arizona ..ish.

Not sure if you realise it, but from this post of yours, it isn't crystal clear which 'side' you would be supporting!

Are your friends in law enforcement Muslims, are you? Are you singing the virtues of war and genocide as a Christian or as a Muslim?

Either way...you're clearly not either one or the other.

Seriously, it's something you should consider properly.
Take a long, hard look at yourself and your 'solution', and you (should) will come to realise, your view is basically evil..if this post of yours is a true reflection of what you believe, you're in fact closer to being a diabolist, or follower of evil, than a Christian or a Muslim.

If you really do consider yourself a 'good person', or follower of goodness, then you're sliding down a very slippery slope mate.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
*****UPDATE NEEDED*****

I need to know if anyone knows has Pastor Jones set a date, looks like it is going to be a prime time even now that Obama Killed Osama Bin Laden!

Need to know so I can plan my road trip, I am extremely busy and if anyone who is interested in seeing this Pastor Jones at the Detroit Mosque videotaped & uncut please keep this forum updated.

Thank you,

Maestro.:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Surely you need to assess the context of this- it would be on the basis that God is real, therefore if he is real then terms like and ordered these things, it would not be an atrocity- all this is on the basis that God is real and has ordered, if neither of those are applicable then it is an atrocity (not saying this is my viewpoint, just pointing out the context)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

Surely you need to assess the context of this- it would be on the basis that God is real, therefore if he is real then terms like and ordered these things, it would not be an atrocity- all this is on the basis that God is real and has ordered, if neither of those are applicable then it is an atrocity (not saying this is my viewpoint, just pointing out the context)

No I don't. It would be an atrocity either way. This is precisely why I asked the question in more than 1 way. To be sure, the way I was asking it, AND the question I was asking, was answered via specificity. Not contextually.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join