It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Koran-burning pastor plans armed rally at US mosque

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

Originally posted by NeverLose

yea well this will b another reason to move towards the banning of firearms

No it wont.

Trust me, that will NEVER happen....people will go to civil war before allowing it.

yea just like people saying they would never give up theyre inaliable right to privacy until THE PATRIOT ACT ripped those claims to shreds and a civil war would give them all the reason in the world to impose martial law and strip them away anyway wake up man *SNIP*
edit on 4/24/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

yea just like people saying they would never give up theyre inaliable right to privacy until THE PATRIOT ACT ripped those claims to shreds and a civil war would give them all the reason in the world to impose martial law and strip them away anyway wake up man what the # is wrong with you lol

First of all, why don't you temper your language toward me, I was being respectful to you, but don't think for a minute that, that respect equates to submissive ok pal?

Secondly, it's extremely difficult to get people in the USA to get onboard AGAINST the patriot act when (back THEN) the 9-11 bombings were still fresh in everyone's minds. Everyone wanted their alleged security, they didn't want THEIR high rises bombed with jets.

Thirdly, it would impossible AND unenforceable martial law during a civil war.... but I guess you hadn't quite reasoned that part out for yourself yet eh?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by nicknav
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

o.k. There is some thing Totaly WRONG ! with this SO CALLED ( PASTOR ! ) Why ! would any one want to ensight violence ! Because of some persons differing religon ? Thats there own choice ! just as this pastors religon is his choice ! QUIT YOUR ENSIGHTMENT TO RIOT ! Let People live there own lives ! There not burning your BIBLE ! as far as I know ? Just Leave well alone ! The times that we all are living in call for forgiveness to all , Not to ensight wars ! but to come together ! work together ! Forget about petty stuff ! GET REAL! We all live on this planet and no one owns it ! it is a our life planet ! our home ! and the less that people inter fear with it the better off we would be ! From what i can see , this Earth is facing far greater problems right now ! SO ! GET OFF YOUR THE ONLY RELIGION KICK ! and HELP PEOPLE!
TO EVERYONE ON EARTH ! ( and i love you all !) . Just help each other regardless of color of skin, regardless of age, regardless of ability, regardlesss of religon , regardless of politics ! JUST HELP EACH OTHER ! AND BE AS HAPPY AS YOU CAN BE ! . NICKFAN.

I agree with you.

But why would he want to do this? So that he CAN provoke a reaction from them which will then make him right in his and others' eyes. If he can provoke a violent reaction or create a situation that disturbs the peace (even though ironically he will be the one disturbing it), all he then has to say is "See they ARE violent radicals, just look," even though he is the one doing the provoking.

He's an idiot, and certainly not a man of god, regardless.

I am sure, though, that the Muslims at that Mosque are a lot better human beings that that slop bucket and his drones.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

what's your 'reasoning'? self objected opinion? how about katrina when the military declared martial law and stripped citizens of their handguns declaring a state of national emergency. you don't think that's a precursor to a larger picture? don't be an idiot and i use my language subjectively so i can say what the # i want lol

They declared martial law and stripped people of their guns because the citizens were SHOOTING other citizens for no reason other than to STEAL from them.

What's that got to do with martial law during a time of civil war?

Let me guess, you're a Christian from the Bible belt somewhere? Am I close to being right on that?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

SNIP

There's plenty of that already? Why is there no martial law now? Exacerbated gas prices....check. Food shortages....check. Hyperinflation..not yet, but getting close.
edit on 24/4/11 by argentus because: removed ill-mannered quote

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
hyperinflation will occur when the dollar loses its place as the world reserve currency currently a lot of european/asian markets do not accept the dollar and japan/china/russia and some other countries met to agree to buy stock/goods under each others currencies in order to avoid t bonds which are us treasury bonds because the dollar is losing its value what causes hyperinflation is when the dollar is no longer accepted anywhere and in a frenzy people dump the dollar buying food silver etc as other commodities thus making it impossible to buy more money to patch a deficit that can never be covered due to the fractional reserve method of banking and finance

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

snip

There's plenty of that already? Why is there no martial law now? Exacerbated gas prices....check. Food shortages....check. Hyperinflation..not yet, but getting close.

btw when i meant high gas prices i'm talking like i don't know 30 DOLLARS A GALLON they already expect at least 7 dollars a gallon by the end of the year
edit on 24/4/11 by argentus because: removed ill-mannered quote

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

also by food shortages i mean people no longer willing to produce due to no longer accepting the dollar and there not being a market for it because food prices double daily thats true hyperinflation check out what happened in iceland and yugoslavia

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by NeverLose

The reply though, was to the guns portion of what you said.

Have you any idea the sheer number of gun owners in this country? Trust me on this one, if the Government mandated that all GIVE UP their firearms, there indeed would be civil war....it would be the last straw....this is opinion, but I'm fairly sure it's accurate.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

reply to post by NeverLose

The reply though, was to the guns portion of what you said.

Have you any idea the sheer number of gun owners in this country? Trust me on this one, if the Government mandated that all GIVE UP their firearms, there indeed would be civil war....it would be the last straw....this is opinion, but I'm fairly sure it's accurate.

i understand your statement sir do you know that gun owners are on the top of the fbi watchlist? have you ever heard of the illuminati? have you ever heard of john todd? did you know that theyre developing a NO GUN BUY list putting people on it without habeus corpus due process legal litigation simply because the fbi 'said so'? they want to disarm the public to take over if there is a civil war WE WILL LOSE they already passed a law militarizing the police force linking them with the military making them ONE IN THE SAME in other words interchangeable do you really want war mongering victim hunting military policing the streets who kill on command without question namely innocents woman and children? of course not but they have them in police uniform now fresh out of the middle east and why? well they're preparing for martial law of course and THEY WANT A CIVIL WAR which gives them an excuse to burn the constitution and sick the military on you and your family and put you in a concentration camp check out the denver airport conspiracy the police state files take a look at the san diego naval base operation paperclip wake up pal! lol

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

i understand your statement sir do you know that gun owners are on the top of the fbi watchlist?

I have over 60 firearms myself, I'm well aware of the alleged watchlists. Whether or not it concerns me much, no, not really.

have you ever heard of the illuminati?

Which Illuminati? The (my opinion) real Illuminati or the Modern interpretation of it?

Illuminati Definitions:

The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both historical and modern, and both real and fictitious.

Historically, the name refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776.

In modern times it is also used to refer to a purported conspiratorial organization which acts as a shadowy "power behind the throne", allegedly controlling world affairs through present day governments and corporations, usually as a modern incarnation or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati. In this context, the Illuminati are believed to be the masterminds behind events that will lead to the establishment of a New World Order.

Illuminati # 1:

The movement was founded on May 1, 1776, in Ingolstadt (Upper Bavaria) as the Order of the Illuminati, with an initial membership of five, by Jesuit-taught Adam Weishaupt (d. 1830), who was the first lay professor of canon law at the University of Ingolstadt.

The movement was made up of freethinkers as an offshoot of the Enlightenment, and seems to have been modeled on the Freemasons. Originally Weishaupt had planned the order to be named the "Perfectibilists".

The group has also been called the Bavarian Illuminati and the movement itself has been referred to as Illuminism (after illuminism). In 1777, Karl Theodor became ruler of Bavaria. He was a proponent of Enlightened Despotism and, in 1784, his government banned all secret societies, including the Illuminati.

During the period when the Illuminati were legally allowed to operate, many influential intellectuals and progressive politicians counted themselves as members, including Ferdinand of Brunswick and the diplomat Xavier von Zwack, who was number two in the operation and was found with much of the group's literature when his home was searched. The Illuminati's members pledged obedience to their superiors. Members were divided into three main classes, each with several degrees.

The order had its branches in most countries of the European continent; it reportedly had around 2,000 members over the span of ten years. The organization had its attraction for literary men, such as Johann Wolfgang von Goethe and Johann Gottfried Herder, and even for the reigning dukes of Gotha and Weimar. Weishaupt modeled his group to some extent on Freemasonry, and many Illuminati chapters drew membership from existing Masonic lodges. Internal rupture and panic over succession preceded its downfall, which was effected by the Secular Edict made by the Bavarian government in 1785.

Illuminati # 2:

Writers such as Mark Dice, David Icke, Texe Marrs, Ryan Burke, Jüri Lina and Morgan Gricar have argued that the Bavarian Illuminati survived, possibly to this day. Many of these theories propose that world events are being controlled and manipulated by a secret society calling itself the Illuminati.

Conspiracy theorists have claimed that many notable people were or are members of the Illuminati. Presidents of the United States are a common target for such claims In addition to the shadowy and secret organization, several modern fraternal groups claim to be the "heirs" of the Bavarian Illuminati and have openly used the name "Illuminati" in founding their own rites. Some, such as the multiple groups that call themselves some variation on "The Illuminati Order," use the name directly in the name of their organization, while others, such as the Ordo Templi Orientis, use the name as a grade of initiation within their organization.

have you ever heard of john todd? did you know that theyre developing a NO GUN BUY list putting people on it without habeus corpus due process legal litigation simply because the fbi 'said so'?

Likewise, I simply do not believe something simply because someone writes it ,"they say so" too.

they want to disarm the public to take over if there is a civil war WE WILL LOSE

I'm still quite armed, no one has disarmed or even suggested they COULD disarm me.... stop the sensationalizing.

they already passed a law militarizing the police force linking them with the military making them ONE IN THE SAME

Please show me proof (not some obscure conspiracy website that has dubious documentation but a PDD, for the ignorant a Presidential Decision Directive) that "links" the Military to municipal authorities, short of this, it is hear say.

in other words interchangeable do you really want war mongering victim hunting military policing the streets who kill on command without question namely innocents woman and children?

No. Yet, in an earlier post, you were screaming about how police were disarming civilians who were doing the identical thing.

of course not but they have them in police uniform now fresh out of the middle east and why? well they're preparing for martial law of course

Oh, obviously.

and THEY WANT A CIVIL WAR

Oh, obviously.

which gives them an excuse to burn the constitution

No it doesn't. It only gives them authority to suspend it.

and sick the military on you and your family and put you in a concentration camp

Yes, of course
I mean, what would martial law be without a concentration camp right?

check out the denver airport conspiracy the police state files take a look at the san diego naval base operation paperclip

Operation paperclip
... What's next, BlackOp Stapler and Clandestine Hole Punch? Clearly, it must be happening. And of course, because I call nonsense, I must also be a disinfo agent, btw.

wake up pal! lol

My new Signature: Frankly, I'm so tired of waking up, that I think I need some sleep.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
[quoted comments removed]

From the definition "To authorize trial by military commission for violations of the law of war, and for other purposes."

Where is that relative to linking the municipal police with the military?

This is the second time I asked you to temper your comments....
edit on 24-4-2011 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/24/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
terry jones is the biggest idiot in this country giving the rest of us bad names

i swear that man is no man of god hes not even close to being one.

they guy needs to be locked up for being a public danger to ensure the public safety not only here at home but imagine the reprecussions in the rest of the world.

that man is a danger to us all.
edit on 20-4-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

And nevertheless in the Bible God told his people to take up swords and go into the lands of the unbelievers and slaughter them every man woman and child.

Many people believe this happened as a matter of historical fact. No one knows. If God instructed his people to do this how is that any different than what Terry Jones is doing? No difference at all.

See, it's all a matter of perception. With our laws, yes, I think Terry and his church would be wrong to do this and violate the law. but he might really be right that this is the right thing to do in the eyes of God.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

And nevertheless in the Bible God told his people to take up swords and go into the lands of the unbelievers and slaughter them every man woman and child.

Many people believe this happened as a matter of historical fact. No one knows. If God instructed his people to do this how is that any different than what Terry Jones is doing? No difference at all.

See, it's all a matter of perception. With our laws, yes, I think Terry and his church would be wrong to do this and violate the law. but he might really be right that this is the right thing to do in the eyes of God.

Which is precisely why RELIGION is to blame for almost all atrocities. I have no doubt that he DOES believe that, and what does that say to you?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

i understand your statement sir do you know that gun owners are on the top of the fbi watchlist? have you ever heard of the illuminati? have you ever heard of john todd? did you know that theyre developing a NO GUN BUY list putting people on it without habeus corpus due process legal litigation simply because the fbi 'said so'? they want to disarm the public to take over if there is a civil war WE WILL LOSE they already passed a law militarizing the police force linking them with the military making them ONE IN THE SAME in other words interchangeable do you really want war mongering victim hunting military policing the streets who kill on command without question namely innocents woman and children? of course not but they have them in police uniform now fresh out of the middle east and why? well they're preparing for martial law of course and THEY WANT A CIVIL WAR which gives them an excuse to burn the constitution and sick the military on you and your family and put you in a concentration camp check out the denver airport conspiracy the police state files take a look at the san diego naval base operation paperclip wake up pal! lol

Do you know I legally own 2 guns that the FBI has no idea I own? They were given to me from someone who died. One is a 22 rifle and the other is my awesome Sport King 22 long pistol with 12 shots in it's semi automatic magazine. It has a very long refiled barrel and shoots almost as far as the 22 rifle. fires as fast as I can pull the trigger.. almost like having a semi automatic rifle. I can pop 6 22 long bullets into a body in the space of 6 seconds. With the extra powder the 22 long bullet has and the refiled barrel, these things do serious damage even though it's a small caliber.

In my state, anything over a 22 has to be registered. I don't have to register these guns at all. No one has to know that I have them and tha'ts 100 % legal.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jjjtir

What for? they werent relevant to the post or to the topic.

And they were absolutely, not what I asked for. They all have to do with WAR and ALIEN enemy combatants to the United States.... it has not a THING to do with linking municipalities and their law enforcement to the military, so there is no need to preserve those links here.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join