It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must Watch! Saucer Changing Colours! HD April 14 2011

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Completely inconclusive, imo. Just looks like a star to me. I can go outside on a random night and look at something like this with my own eyes. Some stars appear to flicker and change colors. I don't know why this is, but you can observe it yourself.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Verbal72

Spot on Verbal cheers!

here is a link to looking West over Ryerson High School, at about 45 degrees, could someone run Stellarium and check it please (I don't have it on this computer).

This should clear up the matter.

I'm downloading Stellarium just now but it will take a while.

Again thanks Verbal for your account. It's the details that help us keep apart fact from fiction and makes the remarkable all the more worthwhile investigating.

-m0r

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I don't see anything about this video that is definitively a space craft.
Yeah it changes colour, but so do the lights outside a night club.
Were it moving in a fashion to spell out "Hello Earthlings" I might be more excited.
If you see it again tomorrow, do you think you could rest your hand on the window sill or something, just for a little steadiness?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
It would seem to be Saturn if all your information is correct Verbal.

Someone else backing up this chain of thought or opposing it with evidence would be useful.

-m0r

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Qonscious

Probably one of those chinese rc helicopters with cheesy flashy lights that you can buy for, ooh say anywhere under $20.

But no, actually it HAS to be little green effin men.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Were you filming from a trampoline or are the aliens really dancing? Was the music coming from inside or outside of your closet? And how can you know for fact it was an alien saucer? You sure do tell an interesting story, but I'm not so sure one way or the other with your video.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Hi. Thanks for sharing the vid. Its hard to say what you filmed here. It does look flat and oddly luminescent...

My only suggestion is next time you see something like this go outside and film! Its credibly is cut in half simply because you filmed through a window. I'm not saying you faked it. But its very, very easy to fake shots like this. Also, the glass blurs the object when you zoom in! If you see stuff like this all the time, buy a 10 dollar tripod and shoot outside. I bet you could get some really nice video that way.

Also, I like the music.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qonscious
Wow you guys seriously need help. How is it blury?!?! the begining is in 720-480, and I had to put the video in another program to slow it down so it lost quality..
ATS is a disaster.

Hey,

Rather than debunk you as fake like others I want to give you props for doing your best. The video itself is not good enough though to prove anything to someone who needs straight up evidence, however.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Look,
The whole curtains fading in at the beginning make it look lke it was staged, secondly, anything filmed through a window is just junk as there could be any number of things reflecting to give that effect,.
If you had time to zoom in and out etc, why the hell didn't you open the window to get a clear shot.
Just another fake video in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

reply to post by Kaifan

-I was laying down in my bed so I didnt shake as much
-I see them all the time, in fact I even saw an alien, but lets not go there.
-My camera can zoom up to 800x and when i zoomed in the light was clearly a saucer shape with two spikes hanging down, like in the movie tron.
-I have the full footage uncut i might post sometime tomorrow but i really dont care if anyone believes me
-I also have a shot outside, but its hard to see the light. still there though
The funny thing is I dont need to make you believe anything, i know for a fact that this is an alien spacecraft, so for all of you that want proof, wait acouple more months.

Im out of here, you people are too wacked out on flouride.

Yeah I agree there are quite a few people in here poking fun at you but you have to understand that you need to put yourself in skeptics shoes.

If you expected this to be the video that changed peoples minds then I don't know what to tell you.

I actually believe in UFOs and this video does nothing for me.

For you to criticize people when they tell you the video quality stinks (and it kinda does...hard to make out anything but the light) then I guess you will never be satisfied.

Look on Youtube for videos in your same area from those with the same experiences. If a light is over the sky and it is a UFO there has to be other eyewitnesses somewhere, hopefully.
edit on 19-4-2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaoticf8
I figure if someone recorded a ufo then felt the need to add a trance track to it for whatever reason it must be a bit suspect. Shouldn't the supposed UFO be enough why add the music to it also. OR was the UFO pumping out them phat beats!

My sentiments exactly! Also, funny how these are always moving around like crazy until someone gets a camera on them and then they are stationary.

Sorry OP, I absolutely believe but this not one of the better UFO videos out there, too easy to write off.
edit on 19-4-2011 by buskey because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Wow you guys seriously need help. How is it blury?!?! the begining is in 720-480, and I had to put the video in another program to slow it down so it lost quality..
ATS is a disaster.

Your video is a disaster. Just where is this 'saucer' you claim to have seen? I see no saucer shape. Just a fuzzy light in the sky and horrible nightmarish EuroDance tracks. Kill me now.

edit on 19-4-2011 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Like one of the posters under your BoobTube vid:

"I've seen better fuzz on teeth!"

Lots of things in the sky change colors, some on their own, many due to atmospheric aberrations. Is it a UFO? Yes, so far as it remains UNIDENTIFIED. Even I can't tell if anything in the video is "flying" however, and, in fact, I'm not so sure it is even an "object". So - 1 out of 3 on the UFO scale. It's not looking good...

The main problem with your post, though, is in how you declared, emphatically, unambiguously, and conclusively what that this fuzzy, questionable, prancing light is:

There is no way this "ufo" is anything but an alien spacecraft.

We're terribly sorry, my friend, but there is not the slightest bit of irrefutable evidence in this clip that this is a saucer or spaceship, or anything even slightly of alien origin. And no, that thumping techno beat did not help convince anyone and was a terrible and unnecessary distraction.

To my eyes, and to many of my colleagues here at ATS it seems, we don't see a saucer shape, we have no empirical information evident in the video that allows us to agree that the light descended from "space", we have trouble even imaging the fuzzy light is a "ship", and we question most of all how one could possibly assign an "alien" originator of the light. What is it about this object that even suggests "alien"?

Please don't be so offended, OP. Most of those you are so blatantly denigrating as "skeptics" responding to your post here are actually good folks who "want to believe" as badly as you do -if not more so!

Their reaction can be attributed less to your video than to your emphatic conclusion that clearly most reasonable subsequent observers do not share.

Remember the adage: "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence". You've made an extraordinary claim. The evidence was not even marginally 'ordinary'. We've all seen much better that so far still has few of us convinced that they are 'real'.

Keep looking up, OP! Keep your cam handy and send us more! Follow some of the very good suggestions offered here (like go outside to film, or at least open the dang window, forget the "Tron" music, tone down the rhetoric, be careful about what you claim, back-up your claim with evidence that is reasonable/feasible/believable, etc.). You have a keen interest in the topic and perhaps a sharp eye. Don't be discouraged - just improve your presentation and delivery. We welcome all of your submissions - so keep them coming!

Consensus: Perhaps one day. But not today. This ain't it. ...

edit on 4/19/2011 by Outrageo because: typo

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Hmm quite blurry and shaky so it's impossible to make out any details, does look like an actual object being filmed, could be a cop car far in the distance, could be one of the various rc toys like planes, choppers, and ufos, the light pattern would suggest this, very similar to ones I've seen personally with blinking leds. I think fact or faked even used one on an episode.

BUT.....

There is no way this "ufo" is anything but an alien spacecraft.

That is quite possible the most ignorant thing I have heard from anyone at ATS including the blatant racists.

There is a plethora of things this could be. An alien spacecraft is one of them. One of many possible objects. There is absolutely nothing in this video to suggest it HAS to be an alien controlled ship, and there is nothing in it that suggests it CAN NOT be an alien controlled ship.

That said, the fact that you but some crappy alien related technotrack to it leads me to believe you know for a fact it's not an alien ship. In any event:

crappy techno background music = fail

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
It looks like a twinkling star to me. They look really strange when you zoom in. That's one of the reasons for which a lot of people find Space so amazing.

Take a look at this, it looks pretty alien. It's Arcturus, a really huge Sun-like star www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I'm gonna go with...... pulsar.
Not a ufo.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

The funny thing is I dont need to make you believe anything, i know for a fact that this is an alien spacecraft, so for all of you that want proof, wait acouple more months.

Im out of here, you people are too wacked out on flouride.

All I can say is..........

You know for a fact it is an Alien spacecraft............

I know for a fact, that you do not know your facts.
....Attacking members because they are skeptical is pretty low man....

I hope you do not post anymore "awesome" videos.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

My second attempt at posting something on ATS.
Sorry if I put it in the wrong place or wrong topic, but I need this out there.
This is a ufo/saucer I video taped on April 14th 2011, and it is the most amazing thing I have ever seen. There is no way this "ufo" is anything but an alien spacecraft. To all the skeptics, good luck on this one.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-4-2011 by Qonscious because: (no reason given)

Are you being sarcastic? The truth is it could be absolutely anything. Any image a few pixels wide, moving in and out of focus against a pure black background is just one of thousands of wobbly white pixel videos.

Either:
The aliens want to be seen hence the lights so why not appear in daylight several metres from observers.
OR
The aliens only appear at night so as not to be seen but stupidly leave the "landing lights on".

DUH!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Is it just me or is everyone else sick of pixilated UFO video's?

Secondly....I don't belive anything that was shot through the glass of a window.
I've seen the same effect at the haunted mansion at Disney.
Who was at the top of the stairs "off camera" with the lighted device dancing with the beat?
So you spot a UFO and don't go outside to get a better shot? You film it from the bottom floor of your house through a second story window? And to give it a sense of realism you put beat music to it.
The government thanks you for continuing to produce and upload moronic UFO video claims. In their ongoing disinformation campaign. You truly are an asset to your fellow man.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join