It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must Watch! Saucer Changing Colours! HD April 14 2011

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaoticf8
I figure if someone recorded a ufo then felt the need to add a trance track to it for whatever reason it must be a bit suspect. Shouldn't the supposed UFO be enough why add the music to it also. OR was the UFO pumping out them phat beats!

I'm glad someone pointed this out. It's basically rule #1 in armchair ufology:

If it's got a music track added, just close the window.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Qonscious

PS let's make a deal. No more Ufo video's unless they look like Skyline or Battle for L.A....

Filming Airplanes through a glass window does get old, actually filming airplanes in general is really old...

Every light from an airplane or helicopter twinkles, and can give a multi-color effect especially though camera lenses. Just like the sun gives off a rainbow like halo i.e. "Lens Flare"...

sigh...

no more!

Ah and the music track, what's this all about? are ufo supposed to be some "cool" event or something? That's the main tip off there, along with the amatuerish window approach... Like it's some kind of game or something...

This isn't the thing that's "in" just for your information, lots of people scientists included would laud an Alien Space Craft as one of if not THE most profound event in Human History...

Not a RAVE...

edit on 4/20/2011 by Brainiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by trollz
Completely inconclusive, imo. Just looks like a star to me. I can go outside on a random night and look at something like this with my own eyes. Some stars appear to flicker and change colors. I don't know why this is, but you can observe it yourself.

It's the Atmosphere, your looking at the star through who knows how much atmospheric disturbance... Looking at something billions of miles away through dense atmosphere.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Are we at a rave? ooooh maaan I shouldn't of taken that pill from the dude dress as a pixie fairy.

tldr; videos fake, music doesn't help it's claim..

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
somebody please wake me up.
even if I manage to survive the stupid soundtrack, there's really nothing in this video that supports the claim. That claim mentions changing colors (well, actually some colors seem to change) on a saucer. There's nothing that supports the presence of a "saucer".

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qonscious
reply to post by Kaifan

-I was laying down in my bed so I didnt shake as much
-I see them all the time, in fact I even saw an alien, but lets not go there.
-My camera can zoom up to 800x and when i zoomed in the light was clearly a saucer shape with two spikes hanging down, like in the movie tron.
-I have the full footage uncut i might post sometime tomorrow but i really dont care if anyone believes me
-I also have a shot outside, but its hard to see the light. still there though
The funny thing is I dont need to make you believe anything, , so for all of you that want proof, wait acouple more months.

Im out of here, you people are too wacked out on flouride.

Seeing as you

''really dont care if anyone believes me''

''I dont need to make you believe anything"

"i know for a fact that this is an alien spacecraft"

You're getting quite pissy when people are not seeing what you apparently see / believe. And the fact that you're insulting people as well does not get you any karma either. To be honest you give true seekers out there a bad name.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
My take on this is that it's just another Chinese Lantern..

The reason it is flickering is because as the flocks of birds hit it blindly, before falling ,ysteriousely to the ground dead, their feathers fly about making it look like it's flickering and changing color..

Edit note : Sorry, I've had lots of Sugar today

edit on 4/20/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

The title of the video should be "UFO dancing to techno"

On a serious note, I think its a pretty good find, the lights are so bright you're not going to be able to see a shape people unless its a fake, I think its authentic, besides I've seen a very similar craft, with changing colors of lights, but the one I saw was moving up down back forth, so on....
Peace,
Marriah

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Seriously without the mute function I wouldn't know what to do.

Nice catch. Not as incredible as you claim in my opinion, but certainly interesting.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
if i had the time, desire, inclination to do it...i would post a web-cam sequence of a light source i bought from the C Crane Company...
the light source is a 3" diameter 'dome' shaped LED light that is designed to change colors
from Red to Green to Blue in a continuing pattern ...(perhaps 4 seconds each to change colors)

It would be very simple to shake the camera and zoom the focus in-&-out on this LED light
to make it appear as a UFO

thanks.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I have seen something like this a few times over finger lakes region, one night there was 3 in all.

It was around 12:30 at night around the beginning of this month, don't remember the exact date. They were just sitting there in different parts of the sky and one in particular was pretty low but yet looked so far away. I ended up getting in the van to get closer as it was sitting above a hill a few mile from my house. I watched it the whole time and as I got into town near the road I could turn onto to get up the hill. It started moving down the ridge line then took off across the hills to the south west.

I sat there listening and watching it for quite a while and there was no sound what so ever, so there was no way it was a helicopter. Plus the way the lights went from Red/Green/Blue made it even more interesting.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
if i had the time, desire, inclination to do it...i would post a web-cam sequence of a light source i bought from the C Crane Company...
the light source is a 3" diameter 'dome' shaped LED light that is designed to change colors
from Red to Green to Blue in a continuing pattern ...(perhaps 4 seconds each to change colors)

It would be very simple to shake the camera and zoom the focus in-&-out on this LED light
to make it appear as a UFO

thanks.

So, are you saying the OP faked this video? I'm not going to say that quite yet, these days if you have too good quality of a photo/video it's fake, if your photo/video is not good enough quality it's "too hard to tell" or "fake." So all in all, it's always a lose lose situation. I've seen UFO's before, one in particular not far away so I don't always hop on the "its gotta be a fake" band wagon unless there is a reputation involved or its obvious.
Peace,
Marriah

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I believe you! We been seeing these for a few weeks or more over the wind turbines where we live which isn't that far....we haven't taped anything because it won't show up too good...we borrowed a telescope for a family member but the clouds and fog haven't let up enough to take a closer look at it!

The lights on it are blinking red and green....there is always one that is very bright! But i keep telling my Mike that there are others scattered about but there are higher up cause they aren't as bright. I want to figure out a way to capture this so people can see it as good as we do!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Dude---You can make a sharp video! We want videos that are jaw dropping. This video was shot through a window, and you added queer music, and played with the focus. My opinion is that you shot Sirius in your cam, played with the focus, and thought you would fool all of us. TRY AGAIN!!!-----Try harder

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

Are you sure it was sugar?

edit on 20-4-2011 by sloppypeter because: missing word

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Oh boy, another blurry video, easily predicted. I really hate most UFO videos because they either are hoax or not taken seriously, and for anyone not present at time of filming will get 0 conclusions from this. The fact of the matter is that you will not be able to get the footage that will be convincing to the skeptics, due to limitations of commercially available video cameras. The age of "HD" has ruined our expectations. All HD is, is a resolution for television. PPI, or pixels per inch, is what defines HD. What most people fail to realize, is that HD does not equate High quality.

High quality video is attained by having sharp defined edges on objects, good contrast and a at least decent level of detail. I would hope that most understand that anything but optical zoom is complete garbage for filming anything, much less a light in the sky. Another point id like to make is that digital CCD or CMOS sensors make objects in the atmosphere smaller. To prove this, next time you are walking outside with a camera at night, and there is a full moon, go ahead and take a picture. You will see how much smaller the moon looks than with the naked eye (without being zoomed 300x.)

Now the whole idea of a 300x or a 200x or 50x zoom is ridiculous. It is not a reliable source of zoom identification, as it differs camera to camera (300x is 300x more than the most zoomed out the lens can go.) The human eye sees at 50 mm. The standard digicam typically has a bottom end (wide angle, zoom out) of like 28mm. So on a camera that starts at 28mm and has a 50x zoom, we get 1400mm at complete zoom, for example. Keep in mind too, that at the moment the largest "X" zoom digicam is at 35x optically, and im sure has a great deal of digital zoom too. Leave digital zoom alone though.

In the world of video cameras, 70x seems to be the highest optical zoom available. This is a panasonic vidcam and its max optical zoom is 104mm( 70x equiv.) Only 2x what our eye sees. A sony has 60x and a 108mm (60x equiv.) max zoom. Hmm a 60x has more zoom range than a 70? See, makes no sense to be using this as a reliable source of identification.

Oh, and before someone try to point this out too me id like to point out that the interchangeable lens systems can see further, while only being a 3x optical zoom. Get a 100mm - 300mm zoom lens and abrah kadabah you have a 3x zoom.

So to sum up what im saying here, there is a reason why there is no "conclusive" evidence of UFO, and it has to do with Camera limitations, Over expectations of camera technology, and impromptu film recording in a unstable environment.

Now my opinion is that this could be a Alien craft. It could also be sirius, or a LED RC copter, or ANYTHING for that matter. I will draw no solid conclusions from the video, because of my understanding of how limited it is. It seems to me that the OP knows what he saw and as another person who has seen weird things in the sky and playfully tried too video for you guys, and upon review decided to just scrap the footage, I pretty much have to give him more credit than the camera. But there is always the chance he is hoaxing.

edit on 20-4-2011 by derst1988 because: spelling error

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChachiArcola
Like others, I don't doubt what you saw, but I don't see anything other than a bouncing source of light. In fact, I feel like taking some X and going to a RAVE. Why the techno to get your point across that this is real? I don't get that with videos these days. Is this the Michael Bay-ing of the world today, that we need cool music or explosions to keep our interest?

My guess is the music is added to the vids to try and get your brain hypnotised!! Think about it.... beep, beep, beep, urrrp, urrrrrp, urrrrrp, beep, beep, beep, urrrrrp urrrrp, urrrrp, heeeench, heeench,heeench, burp, urrrrrp,.....

lol.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
My guess is the music is added to the vids to try and get your brain hypnotised!! Think about it.... beep, beep, beep, urrrp, urrrrrp, urrrrrp, beep, beep, beep, urrrrrp urrrrp, urrrrp, heeeench, heeench,heeench, burp, urrrrrp,.....

lol.

The more cynical amongst us might suggest the music was added to cover the videographer's voice as he chuckles and says "This will get a zillion replies on ATS!"

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
That's relatively good footage. I've tried to video "ufos" at night and they rarely come out as more than blurry dots for me.

One thing that's a shame though -- you didn't go outside and film it. Or at least open the window. You're getting all sorts of discolouration and fringing from the glass.

What you need to do is take all the best frames of the object and overlay them. Try to tease out a little bit more detail.

What it looks like, a little bit, is the landing strut of a helicopter being illuminated by a spotlight (on the helicopter). I'm not saying that's what it is. Just that the shape is about right.

I don't think this is Saturn (too big), a chinese lantern (not moving), an RC copter or plane (not moving, too big), a plane (no landing lights, not moving).

Can't rule out a blimp, hot air balloon or helicopter though.

Have you seen anything similar since?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This is slightly off topic, but i find it kind of ironic that this reached the front page on 4/20 aka weed day or Hitler's b-day,

As far of the video itself, i thought airplane until i saw the shape of the object. But with CGI's i have to remain skeptical. This is one of those things that can't really be debunked or proven legit, especially in the modern age.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join