It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must Watch! Saucer Changing Colours! HD April 14 2011

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Nothing to do with anyone elses comments above. I could only stand 20 seconds worth and all i could think of was epic FAIL.
Please stop with the crappy ufo threads. Wait until there is something worthy of Investigation.

What an obvious hoax.........................

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Usually Ufo video is just bright lights or a fuzzy picture. This video has them both. Grats on bringing this irrefutable proof to ats.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
ok can't we have a video that does not have all the stupid music?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qonscious
reply to post by taccj9903

Im clearly zooming in and out of my window in the video...

Pmsl , are you on wires like Superman, dude.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Wow!!! That was.... unimpressive

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Ok I watched,didnt like the music much but not gonna be rude like most here,,I do believe we all have volume buttons :/

The object is something,Im a firm believer of UFO's but could not say that is one but also could never tell another human being what he saw is a HOAX or bs or anything else,because we didnt see it.

The other night we had a full moon and to see it with my own eyes was as clear as anything,I took a picture and in zoom was a bright orange light,if I showed that picture to 10 people and said that was a full moon at least 5 would disagree.

We are not here to ridicule people,just to discuss and really most the guys on this thread need to grow the hell up.

Rant over

S&F anyway because I believe you saw something

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qonscious
There is no way this "ufo" is anything but an alien spacecraft. To all the skeptics, good luck on this one.

Could it possibly be a toy, or a military experiment, or time/dimension travelers? No, it's aliens or nothing.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Qonscious

No, sorry. Looks similar to airplane lights from a distance.

You do know you should never use digital zoom and only use optical?

Digital zoom interpolates and it's just like resizing images. It interpolates details not there. It's better if you go to maximum optical zoom and no more.

You did not give me a description of the Alien you saw? I'm curious about that.

By the way, I'm a believer myself and a skeptic. I saw a classic 60's Saucer a couple of hundred feet over my head in the 60's, in broad daylight. It was not a distant light. I however can not say whether it was Alien or an unknown military craft without lying to myself and others. I saw what I saw and don't know what it is. It was saucer shaped, and maybe 30 or 40 feet across. Smooth, metallic and silverish in color. It was under intelligent control and I saw it as clearly as seeing a bus parked down the block. Sightings then were of that nature and not a bunch of lights from over zoomed video's showing up by the hundreds.

A true believer who want's to know the truth, MUST BE a Skeptic and honest with themselves first of all. Truth does not come from these video's. I doubt if more than a couple of sighting a year are worth even researching if that.

Right now the interesting stuff is the rash of black triangles. It reminds me of the rash of saucers in my youth. There is a pattern, which adds credibility. But, are they earthly experimental craft or Alien?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by Blaine91555

If you look long enough you will make mistakes, if you dont your not doing it right.

You've seen my posts long enough to know I think some sightings are real I'm sure. You may know about my sighting in my youth. Nothing like these nondescript lights on bad video's however. My mind requires facts and proof and I like it that way. In the end skeptic's will be the most important to this topic, if proof surfaces or the legitimate sightings are explained.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I am currently uploading the full version on youtube in 1080 hd, uncut, original audio, and adding a shot i took of it from outside. Can't seem to edit my original post anymore so I will probably make a new thread. Also, the uploading is taking very long but it should be up before midnight.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
It would seem it falls into an existing tiresome category of unclear, blurry, glowing lights. At first it looked like a star in the sky but zoomed in it became something not sure what.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Here is a better video of Sirius.
Sadly the music is not much better.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
@OP
Mate, the "UFO" looks like a reflection of a TV that is turned on.
edit on 20/4/11 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

edit on 20-4-2011 by jolvis73 because: wrong person

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Come on dude how did you take that video and think that it was goin to be the one that gets ATS in an uproar? You even are inside your house still filming through the window? Were you scared to go outside? Not hating; just sayin that IF I were filmin I would have been outside, in my car chasing down, and doing everything to get the best image possible. I see lack of effort all over this and I don't approve...sorry

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
UFO video should never be shot through a window.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

What a let down. Saucer? More like a blurry LED or a flashlight or who knows what. Definitely not a saucer. I see no shape, for all we know you were filming this in your closet with curtains to the side. It's just too inconclusive to be labeled flying saucer. Try again, plz.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

whats with all the shaking with the techno? is the ship shaking around?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Gonna go with what someone on youtube said..

Ps3 controller

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

O.k. listen, any video that starts with the "dramatic" curtain creep up... Do you really think this is a real UFO/Space Ship sighting? Staged videos are the easiest thing to bunk...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join