It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must Watch! Saucer Changing Colours! HD April 14 2011

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I love how the 'saucer' dances along with the track, and the colors change following the music, oh and the video was definitely edited, as in, not only the music was added.

Can you upload the raw please? otherwise there's nothing to see here, full original audio please.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qonscious
Instead of worrying about the music, give me one explaination of what this could be. and try not to say a flash light in a closet like that blue moron up there, if your smart enough you'll see that im filming out my window and there is only one bright light in the sky.

I apologize if I hurt your feelings, you obviously believe you saw a UFO changing colors. I won't try and debate what you saw, but the video surely doesn't prove it. If you post on ATS "There is no way this "ufo" is anything but an alien spacecraft" you probably should have a more convincing video than what you posted.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Qonscious

I did, RC craft.... ya know with the LEDS. the ufo did nothing out of this world, it changed colors. we got lights that do that here on erf.

and still I worry about the music, it was that awful. srsly.

shoulda used deadmau5

or distance

edit on 18-4-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
At the very least, there's absolutely no reason to think this is an alien spacecraft. There's nothing in the video to indicate it is extraterrestrial in origin. At the most, this is a ufo, as in it can't be identified because the video is of such poor quality. The most likely explanation is a plane. The lights are pretty obviously distorted in the zoomed shots - you can't infer any shape from a shaky zoom like that.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Uh, I don't know what that is, OP. Until there is further video and possibly another sighting, I'd reserve speculation.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Instead of worrying about the music, give me one explaination of what this could be. and try not to say a flash light in a closet like that blue moron up there, if your smart enough you'll see that im filming out my window and there is only one bright light in the sky.

Here a couple questions:

- At the end of the first part, you do a zoom out, why were you so far away from the window? is the window closed? at some points when you do a close up, something like a reflection of the object can be seen a few pixels to the right, this small almost invisible reflection moves exactly at the same time and to the same location as the object.

- What makes you so sure it is a 'saucer', and not something else, it just looks like something with lights, but i don't see that shape, it is very dark outside, also, have you seen this before? or is this the first time you are able to record something like this?

You have to understand that videos of light are not easy to accept, anything can be used to create a video like this one, that's why some people ask for the original and nothing else, that helps a lot, really.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

RC planes explain it all ehh. Do RC planes hover for 20 minutes? Are they about the size of an actual airplane? Pause the video as I zoom into the object with the fram of my window still showing. Tell me if you think its still an RC plane. looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

link   
light in sky ≠ alien craft every time

edit:
ohh you're picking that defensive posture eh?

Can an RC helicopter hover?

What makes it an alien craft? I don't have to prove its RC anything I offered an explanation as nothing in your video screams ALIEN MOTHERLOAD SPACE SAUCER.

But atleast you got a couple of views from ATS right?
edit on 18-4-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

link   
I have no idea what the changing light might be but
I really enjoyed the vid - I liked the techno. So for
myself it remains a UFO.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Not quite sure how to break this to ya man.... but around here when we see HD in the title we expect to see something clear. That, my friend was far from clear.

Not debunking it, just sayin...

By the way.... cool track! The kids were about to get tucked in so I did so while dancing with glow-sticks. Wurd....
edit on 4/18/2011 by forall2see because: So I could say "wurd."

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

-I was laying down in my bed so I didnt shake as much
-I see them all the time, in fact I even saw an alien, but lets not go there.
-My camera can zoom up to 800x and when i zoomed in the light was clearly a saucer shape with two spikes hanging down, like in the movie tron.
-I have the full footage uncut i might post sometime tomorrow but i really dont care if anyone believes me
-I also have a shot outside, but its hard to see the light. still there though
The funny thing is I dont need to make you believe anything, i know for a fact that this is an alien spacecraft, so for all of you that want proof, wait acouple more months.

Im out of here, you people are too wacked out on flouride.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Lysergic

RC planes explain it all ehh. Do RC planes hover for 20 minutes? Are they about the size of an actual airplane? Pause the video as I zoom into the object with the fram of my window still showing. Tell me if you think its still an RC plane. looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

we cant tell any of that from the video.
in your shoes i woudl have gone outside and filmed to eliminate reflection issues..

if it was there for 20 minutes, maybe get in your car and try to get closer.

i live for the day when there is a clear, non shaky, not just a crazy flashy light ... ufo video.

this is not it.

instead of being angry that we cant see what you saw, maybe take what you are reading onboard for the next time you see something.

its almost getting to the stage where we need to write a checklist for people who might see a ufo. to make sure that its harder and harder to debunk.

i WANt this to be real, but evidence just isnt here... sorry

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Qonscious

Cool story bro, you seen them intergalactic alian space ships all the time, dang it! If we don't take your word for it, we're drinking too much fluoride...

Yup... whacky ATS...

oO

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I very much want to say some encouraging words, but I don't know what they'd be.

I think it goes something like this: Some of us have been researching UFOs for many years. We're jaded. We've seen and heard everything. I have myself seen two UFOs doing things that defy physics (as we understand physics, anyway). I'm 60 years old; I've been around since Stan Friedman was a kid--even before the there was the Internetz. I used to do research using books--in libraries!

We love the idea, we crave the frisson, of seeing, finally, that one video that no one can look at and go: "That's bull---t!" I'm sorry, but this is not it. Don't misunderstand what I'm saying. Please keep watching the skies, and please keep trying. We need all the help we can get....

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Im out of here, you people are too wacked out on flouride.

Um.... we've been getting our water from a highly elevated Cascade Glacier for the last 7 years.

To clarify: I personally don't feel as though a majority of us here are saying that your full of crap. I also know when I choose to watch something in high def. that it is much more clear than most other format.

I would also suggest commenting in real time during your shots in order to let people know how you personally take in the experience that you are filming. Other wise, you are showing the same type of thing that has already been seen a million times over.... like a fuzzy Bigfoot!

Just post real and sleigh the excuses... I'm confident that you have that much sense...

Good day...
edit on 4/18/2011 by forall2see because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
One last thing; the enitre video was in HD, the part that wasn't was the exact same footage just slowed down. and the only reason the quality is bad is because Nero Vision doesn't have slow mo so i put it into WMM. I might film the location where i shot this video again, in both day time and night time, so you can see that 1. the object is not there anymore, 2. im not in a closet -_-

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Not the undisputed proof that ufo's exist but it's something.
I just wish the camera was better and not shaking so much.

You are lucky to have seen it, I've not ever seen anything close to a UFO in person.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I posted something similar to this a few years ago. We still have the video which still amazes me to this day. Watch for it tomorrow night at the same time to make sure that it is not a star or planet that shows up again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join