It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to fight off aliens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
psychological warefare may also play a role, play innoying music or frequencies to irritate and distract, maybe even effect them, if they send drones, then hopefully we can make a really powerful emp.

we could also broadcast dis info, even if we weren't winning, we could make all the news outlets say that we were winning, if reconnaissance could be disrupted it could work.

trickery is a very powerful tool, and may not even require new techologies, just really clever thinking.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RufusDriftwood
How do you fight off something that only exists in the paranoid minds of the weak and feeble?
NO aliens, no extraterrestrials, no abductions.... You've got fantasy confused with reality and have allowed yourself to make fools of yourselves.
There are aliens out there but I would bet my anal probe or last implant that they have never visited this planet...

Surely than your weak and feeble just like the rest of us huh? i mean you are on this forum with all the rest of us? as well as living on this planet with the rest of us. To be honest Rufus, the only thing you know is reality. by shutting everything out your denying the truth and accepting ignorance. with there being over 500,000 cases of alien abductions that all pretty much say the same thing..granted the scenarios were different. there are and were MORE similarities than differences. and even government officials come forth and talk about this...i honestly think its hilarious you said what you did. sounds like a child who was raised on nothing but Christianity and believes everything he/she sees/heard on the news or television. We could all be being abducted in the midst of the night and not one of us could know about it. Only the ones who can remember, were allowed to remember. Ha i ask whoever argues with this person just stop..they obviously havnt been awakened yet.

as far as Psychological means goes, and any and all means of fighting off any ET that came here...granted on what i know is out there so far..we would never have a chance. your talking about fighting a multidimensional entity that possesses the psychological mind in its highest form.

another obvious thing to point out...and this is a good example of Rufus here...OBVIOUSLY humanity is dumb and stupid. theres a reason why we are all here in this realm. theres a reason why we are on the lowest of the food chain in means of galactic civilizations. ignorance. stupidity. hate. greed. To be like them you need to understand True Love. not talking about for someone or something, but yourself. those who understand what im talking about will know...those who dont will simply attack me and anyone else they can in which they dont believe but spend there days in and out searching this forum for an answer they will NEVER find.

If you hide from yourself, you hide from the truth. simple.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I'd throw everything at them including the kitchen sink.

Then I'd pray my demise was swift and painless.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow
this is just a hypothetical question, the aliens are attcaking earth, how would you try to fight them off.
would you line uf your tanks and fighter and takw them out that way, would you drop the nukes and hope for the best, use bio agents.

i would try to find some sort of bio agent to use against them, its probably the easyiest way to get by their weapons and like in war of the worlds the harmless cold can be devasating to them, plus pathogens are easy to find, there is basicaly an unlimetied amount of them, it could do the trick.
what would you do

Assuming that I am the total leader/emperor of the Earth(as this thread seems to be along the lines of "if you where in charge and this happened") it would all depend on how much time I had.

If I knew about it in advance I would construct underground bunkers and underground manufacturing centers across the globe. Combined with weather based warfare(if it was within my ability). Even chemical cloud seeding could prove useful. Heck I could even dump toxic chemicals into the clouds to make acid rain an annoying problem for ground based invasions.

Hurricanes, tornado's or even a quick mini ice age would be very useful in stalling for more time. Add in many well placed rail-guns and missiles designed to work more like depth charges then conventional missiles(to get over the whole increased manueverability thing), I could stand to get my hands on alien tech. From there I could develop more counter measures and stall it so long they leave.

But as others have said, without knowing the "why", it seems like a losing proposition.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by HispanicPanic

as far as Psychological means goes, and any and all means of fighting off any ET that came here...granted on what i know is out there so far..we would never have a chance. your talking about fighting a multidimensional entity that possesses the psychological mind in its highest form.

wasn't referring to muitidimensionals but flesh and blood aliens, those are the ones we would have a chance with.
edit on 17-4-2011 by quantumdragon because: spelling

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
reply to post by Skate

If they were intent on "war" with us then your only option, if you want to survive, would be trying to show how you can be useful to them in anyway possible.

Which isn't likely because anything you could possibly do they could do in 1/100 of the time and a 1,000x better, most likely.

Yeah, so?

ONE extra person could be handy to them. There's no reason why I wouldn't.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

aliens are very much advanced and they will nt be able to attacked by our bio gas and etc.........we hav to think advance to attack it by means of very huge and enormous force..............

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow
reply to post by VenomVile.6

actualy if they havnt been exposed to our bacteria than their immune systems would not know what to do with it wich could if nothing else debilitate them

Actually that would not work. It only works on earth (ie remote indians dying of flu scenario) because the infecting species (human) has the same DNA as the infected species. The agent (bacteria, virus) has evolved to bind to a specific species (human). This is why infections that affect animals do not normally affect us and vice versa.

Only a bacteria or virus that had evolved in the presence of the alien would have the ability to infect it. Remember the bacteria/virus needs to survive therefore it has to be able to survive alongside the hosts that feed it. You can't do this "by chance" with unknown DNA.

Ironically enough a macro infection is more likely to succeed, for example an insect that feeds on the flesh of the alien or a fungal infection that takes a liking to the nutrients in an aliens body.

So fleas, athletes foot, tubeworms etc etc are a better microscopic army.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Im just going to walk up to them and punch them in the face.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I weapon will be Chuck Norris

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I've told you many times...rock, paper and scissors..

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

I would used trained beasts of the land. Attack dogs, elephant infantry, rhino Calvary.
And my mossberg.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
So you wanna fight if aliens invade? Think about the last 3 decades or so -- Bush 41, Cliton, Bush43 and Obama. Instead of old-fashioned corruption, could these critters be pod people? Have we already been the victims of a slow-motion invasion?

On the other end of the spectrum. suppose that this group of miscreants is just 100% human home-grown evil. Would we be any worse off to just invite the invading aliens to take over? Could they honestly be any worse? Seriously? :-)

Either way, I'm joining the other folk heading for the hills with my mayonnaise jar.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by quantumdragon

Originally posted by HispanicPanic

wasn't referring to muitidimensionals but flesh and blood aliens, those are the ones we would have a chance with.
edit on 17-4-2011 by quantumdragon because: spelling

well if they are anything like the ones that are depicted in that movie Battle La. than ya we would win..but anything such as the Greys, Reptilians, Centaurians....than ya we wouldnt have a chance lol

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I would fight them off with Sarcasm!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Don't think we need to do anything....

From the numerous amounts of reported UFO crashes, all we need to do is let them crash themselves to death. As advanced as they might be, they seemingly can't drive for s**t.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
as in the movie "Signs"...water pistols will just do fine

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
There are many military and civilian protocols that would be applied in the event of an extraterrestrial contact. Some of them deal with the military invasion of our planet. NATO contingency orders, with all their nifty codes and stuff, are developed by strategic commands in an effort to plan ahead in almost every possible event on a global scale. After 9/11 (but I say they should have woke up at the fall of the Berlin's wall). So yes, there is a plan. What does it contain? No idea. Not that I care, Military Intelligence is an oxymoron since the birth of human warfare. So here are my ideas:

No nukes. The Bomb is not so effective as a weapon of war, other then leveling civilian cities and destroy enemy morale. The ballistic missiles are slow compared to conventional ammunition, they have a limited effect on non biological structures and the blast radius is not that great. You can drop a bomb on a city and cause mayem, but any military base built with some intellect would almost be unscratched. It's a weapon the enemy would use against us, not the other way around.

Bio-weapons.. Mmm... on the paper it looks fantastic, one virus to kill them all, but you need to spread it and unless you use a very fast carrier such as birds, it could take months or years to reach every single invader. Remember the avian flu? it's links with migratory birds? Well, I almost didn't kill anyone because scientists where faster than the spreading of the virus, and by the time it reached Europe contaminated live stocks were suppressed on the same day of discovery and the bird-human contact was not so diffuse to allow the virus to mutate.
In order to kill aliens you need to study deeply their anatomy and metabolic processes, engineer some earth-born virus to attack that creature, develop a way to safety carry it around the world without any danger of retribution for the human population and then hope for the best that it doesn't kill us all, too. Bio-w are terrible instruments of war, unreliable, erratic and in the end not so efficient for large scale warfare.

Tanks and conventional weaponry are so far the best we have got. But it's in earth war's history the key of the problem. Weapons must be designed to kill the opponent. The usual stock of weapons you have at the beginning of the conflict is usually not sufficient or not able to suppress the tango. Every war in human history had a parallel weapon's race between combatants. We could watch the WWII and see how weapons evolved at incredible speeds to counter the opponents inventions, planes, tanks, guns, all where subject to intellectual processes in order to improve their efficiency and manage to do the job. Also now, in Iraq and Afghanistan every month a new device sees the battlefield changing the scenario. Insurgents rely on increasingly sophisticated IED, and the coalition forces beef up their vehicles and deploy drones, change the tactics according to the territory and opposition.

In the end war against the ET, if any, would involve armed forces, grunts and pilots, with the industry developing new gadgets and the troops adapting to the enemy's tactics..

By the way.. invading a planet that is home to billions of humans? With a landscape so complex and so different? With a central military structure that is designed to survive catastrophic events? I'm sure they are smarter than that.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

I would hope that a young, witty Marine Corps pilot and a geeky, underachieving cable company employee could use one of the alien's ships that we have at Area 51 to fly up to the mother ship and upload a virus into their mainframe, thereby deactivating all of the other ships shields.

In all seriousness, I would actually think that some sort of bio-warfare agent could be used to fight them. Maybe infect them with swine flu or some other government invented virus. In the event that all efforts to defeat them are unsuccessful, we could always challenge their leader to a game of Guitar Hero with the winner being awarded the Earth and control over the human race.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tyson

ahhahaha... KUDOS!

It's not an alien invasion, it's just old style human stupidity

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join