It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to fight off aliens

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
they wouldnt come light years to get here then get wiped out by a 'cold' or water (lol) or something

we'd be wiped out quickly anything we'd have in defence would be futile...
edit on 18-4-2011 by wedidgothacked because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Fight them?Why?

I mean we've seen the alternative with the human leaders and i'm thinking how much worse can it be.I definetely prefer them.

I'll welcome them with open arms.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Respects to ET for they to me are humble and peaceful. Aliens, evol in intent. If they decided to attack the only way to battle projected evol is with projected good (visualize your souls what they look like what ability they possess as it is your unique soul). Meaning some evols may be just projections or manifestations in this 3d realm so these projections need 3d vessels but the vessels are not the being so to kill the vessels the being would only reimplant into another 3d body vessel and in turn you would be fighting endlessly against replenishing force. Unless you can locate the live force within the vessels and basically become like a drain/Vampyur to their energies. If not careful you become like them with the greed for these energy forms -can become addictive-. Now weaponizing the ability to drain live force energy some high advanced may have mastered so they can take souls store souls manage them even seed them and yes feed from them. So the idea is scan human conscious find what scares them and project accordingly get it. Movies -games-books-pictures-wall cave paintings,ect. Image try outs embedded signal received of fear major fear located --what do humans fear most fear accepted worst fear projected..... ATS thread of -what is your deepest fear- started thread answered more data acquired extra interwebs fear scan data received.... Now what is their fear lol lol lol FAILURE/NON EXPECTED/GOD
Universal JUDGMENT of all species beings ENERGIES.
Hopefully though there can be a universal peace its sensed, but there is 37% who wish not to see it so time shall tell.
And to add Unity_99 is on the correct path of peace good job

Be Well Lucentiaz!
edit on 4/18/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I would simply start broadcasting Lady GaGa and Britney Spears on all channels in their general direction with a message saying 'abandon hope all ye who enter'.

Let's face it, were already stuffed!

IRM

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
We're put here, at this stage of our souls journey, for a variety of reasons, one, to pass the tests that all souls must pass and learn the basics 123's ABC's of equality and peace, right from wrong., what unconditional love means, in a world hijacked by negative ETs ages ago, a world where War is Peace, our leaders are them/their hybrids, and/or are contracted to them. Some are here because they simply "Didn't Get Along!"

No matter what, turn the idea of attack or defense into love and peace. Everything is temporal, your body suit is temporal, and this isn't even a nano second in infinity, so just shine Love and Light. Do the same with disasters. The disasters arent the earthquakes/comets/nibiru or any number of things. Not even the leaders, and the bloodlines mismanaging things.

The disasters are the poor, the homeless, the money system of slavery, forcing one to work for lodgings on their home planet instead of looking into grass roots people powered venus type systems (not that we want a moneyless system still under someone else's control, it would have to be grass roots counsels of well informed and peaceful equal citizens with watchodg counsels overseeing everything and only intrinsic qualitive equality, without any form of forcing or forced religions), WARS, control.

In short, its us. We're the ones allowing this.

There are 7 reactors in trouble, more if you count the other plant, spewing radiation that is going to have some major effects soon. Wormwood! Does anyone care? All my relatives who watch the news insist its minor except for Japan. The leaders? What would ever have prevented all citizens from forming counsels in every town, that Problem Solved everything, and educated themselves on all issues, conspiracies and corruptions, and then after working with town counsels began to run and elect their own and Make Changes!!!! What would stop people from think tanking what to do about homelessness and the bylaws that prevent Eco Farms and multi family land uses, and recyled homes instead of the buidling code specifications for 300 000 dollar ones. Why not a 40 000 dolllar earthship OR Yurts

Why can't we adopt an overseas town? Why can't we collect heritage seeds or replace the monopoly businesses with small people owned and run essential ones with Shared Profits? Why can't we run our own media and news papers?

Problem Solving Groups!!!

So, when tshtf, its going to be us, we're the ones. We're also the ones who didn't line up at the parliament buildings with a long list of bill toppling and changes, and force them out. Any time we did that on a regular basis. Hmmmm... maybe those local citizens groups would communicate with all the other towns and have nation wide action plans, ie. General Strikes, and tormenting parliament sessions. We would simply not be in this mess.

Why underground bases? Well, if those citizens problem solving counsels that HAD to exist to watch over the corruptions in a democracy existed, we would arrange millions to dismantle those bases. Would have already been done.

We'd probably be facing ET by now too. But never ever give up.

When I say non violence, and Love, please don't mistake this for Non-Assertiveness. Non-Violence and Non-Assertiveness are Two Different Things!

We are to speak up, and show up, and be Assertive to make the changes. But not kill for them.

How do we know the bad guys that could show up, Are Not Mirrors? In other words, our frequency attracts what will come?
edit on 18-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Do like the monkeys would do and fling poo at them, if i was the alien, i'd be grossed out and leave saying these humans are f%#ked up. lets find an other plant to attack.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by guitarist
Do like the monkeys would do and fling poo at them, if i was the alien, i'd be grossed out and leave saying these humans are f%#ked up. lets find an other plant to attack.

our weapons will be like poo to them , hee hee

they'd find our way of life strange and wonder why we put up wi everything our 'leaders' put us through

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by HispanicPanic

My friend, your argument doesn't tally. You say alien abduction exists because theres been 500,000 reports (has there been that many?) but that means nothing to be honest. During the 1600s millions died world wide because some religious lunatic said they were a witch who fornicated with the devil..! Using your system for deciding whats truth and whats lies we would all have to openly accept that the devil was a big hit with worty old hags and young maidens 400 years ago! What people believe doesn't amount to a hill of beans...

I prefer to stick with what most call reality until someone comes along with good solid proof that forces me to change my view of reality. Thats why I find these threads fascinating because one day someones going to say, show or produce something thats going to make me sit up and take notice. As of yet it hasn't happened but I await that moment with baited breath.
I'm a sceptic. All I ask is for something solid that I can get my teeth into. I'm not a debunker who uses blanket denial to protect the current scientific paradym...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
in all honestly if I was an advanced alien race I'd just wipe you all off the face of the earth from space while having an hologram for all to see of myself giving you all a giant moony

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by RufusDriftwood

What you call reality is a lie but keep on living in your dreamworld but don´t blame us if you´re finally wake up one day and realise there is more to our earth and others worlds then meets the eye. Everything is possible. And witches were hunted down because of religious motives. Believing in alien life and UFOs is not a religion. Why is it so hard for the sceptics to simply remember that fact...

Man fabricated religions to control people and keep them in order and it´s still working. There will be no worldwide peace if religions are still existing. The concept of religions is nothing but bs. Why do people need a guide book like the bible? I for one never read one verse of it and i still know what is right and what is wrong. Can´t they just think for themselfs? A little off topic i know but i always see red if some sceptics mix up religions with ufology. Those are two seperate things.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy
reply to post by RufusDriftwood

What you call reality is a lie but keep on living in your dreamworld but don´t blame us if you´re finally wake up one day and realise there is more to our earth and others worlds then meets the eye. Everything is possible. And witches were hunted down because of religious motives. Believing in alien life and UFOs is not a religion. Why is it so hard for the sceptics to simply remember that fact...

Man fabricated religions to control people and keep them in order and it´s still working. There will be no worldwide peace if religions are still existing. The concept of religions is nothing but bs. Why do people need a guide book like the bible? I for one never read one verse of it and i still know what is right and what is wrong. Can´t they just think for themselfs? A little off topic i know but i always see red if some sceptics mix up religions with ufology. Those are two seperate things.

Believing in alien life and UFOs is not a religion?
The Aetherius Society anyone..?
www.aetherius.org...
Or how about Heavens Gate?
en.wikipedia.org...'s_Gate_(religious_group)

The problem is once you turn your back on science and reality and start believing in something without there being a shred of evidence for its existence then you start to wander into the potential minefield which is religion... Spiritualism, Aetherius, Heavens Gate, the list goes on... Believing in something just because you want it to be true is ridiculous but contagious.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by nostringsattached

In the end war against the ET, if any, would involve armed forces, grunts and pilots, with the industry developing new gadgets and the troops adapting to the enemy's tactics..

I think if any government agents or some random Washington Think Tank individuals are lurking around this site..they will see this comment and the "Lights" will come on! Then it will be from our leaders "YES" an invasion is about to happen we must spend more money and employ more troops and technology to fight these intruders we must form new bases on Mars and the Moon!

This could be BIG for them...how could anyone disprove it? everyone would be on-board, there's no other option..
We would have only our world leaders word on any of it...this is truly a scary thought..coco

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Why fight against a race that's much older than us? Its suicide. Why don't we just keep peace.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

There is only one way to beat them.

Survival.

In the real world we would have -zero- chance of beating any invader in a toe to toe battle. They would just drop some asteroids on us or release some biological agent that just targets Humans.

So just head for the deepest darkest corner of the world you can find, wait 100 years and hope they have left when you come out.

edit on 18-4-2011 by Helmkat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
for one I hope we wouldn't, if we did, I think i'd start shooting people instead of aliens.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warpthal
Why fight against a race that's much older than us? Its suicide. Why don't we just keep peace.

This is the hope

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I would lay down my arms and welcome them warmly, maybe then they would show us the same respect?
I hate how everyone seems to compare an alien species to the motives of humans, just because we're violent doesn't mean every single creature out there would act the same.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

Hehehe they don't pay me yet to design Star Destroyers, heck, I would love to!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
If they can travel to different star systems, we won't be fighting them at all.

They'll just do orbital bombardment and then they'll have a new barren wasteland to make their new home.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Send in Chuck Norris.
Second line - Send in Chuck Norris.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join