It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to fight off aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Since humanity started working with nuclear energy...is when we were started to be watched. nuclear energy disrupts the souls of this planet. humanity has already created their own demise

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by slowisfast

like i said whatever works for you

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

I have to say I agree with HispanicPanic when he says

These ET's are multidimensional beings...meaning, we will never touch them. and we have no fighting chance against any advanced race that comes to this planet. if they wanted us dead, they would have done it generations ago. they would have made sure the human race never existed.

IMHO our only option is peace, to find a way to co-exist. I agree with several other posters here I like what Unity_99 had to say too.

It's probably time now to drop the "WAR" ideas which are antiquated and move into something a bit more civilized..like peace Cheers coco

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Jeeze you have already had the answer. The indian love call as per mars attacks.

If this was not a tongue in cheek topic then whats up with that?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I would play them the video of Vladimir Putin singing Blueberry Hill....they would either quickly disappear or die from laughing..............

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I agree that if at all possible a peace deal/coexistence thing would be best.

The main reason I say that is if the SHTF I doubt we would ever see them. They could blast us from space with who knows what energy weapons (or neutron bombs), just nudge a couple of asteroids our way, genetically engineer something nasty up in sick bay and infect a few humans (or say, birds) and let nature take its course or drop designed nanites/nanobots and land once all the mammals were gone... and that is just stuff we could conceivably do ourselves in the next 150 years... heaven knows what they will be able to come up with ....

IOW seriously doubt they will ever get into a War of the Worlds/Battlefeild Earth/Turtledove World in the Balance situation where they invade us like Nazi's with boots on the ground and aircraft, I think the odds are against them needing to do anything like that.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

Haha to some degree I agree with that..maybe they (TPTB) and the Aliens would be fighting over who gets to rule the mindless..

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by HispanicPanic

Ah! You may have the answer. How about we have a whole lot of nuke reactors go pear shaped, blow up, and spout nasty radioactive sh17 all over the place. Not much fun for us, but the bad guys would do one sensor scan, see the pollution, then slam their warp drives into emergency full reverse outa here.
Job done, and not a shot fired. Easy.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Fight them off?? You're kidding, right?

Like the proverbial ants-on-a-hill, all they would need to do was piss on us, stomp on us, or spray us with whatever humanicide-in-a-can they happen to have handy.

Run and hide if you can get away fast enough - preferably underground (though even that may not help). If caught and you can communicate with them, try to negotiate a settlement (e.g., offer them Asia or the Pacific Ocean perhaps, or tell them they can have our worthless World leaders (Obama, Ghadafi, Asmedjibad (or whatever) - they all stink - so it shouldn't be them telling us, "take us to your leader.", it should be us saying, :take our leaders, please!)).

If that doesn't work, beg for mercy. While they think it over, presuming they care, If you have an ounce of fight in you before they zap you, take a full swipe at their scrawny necks with whatever you can grab (baseball bat, crowbar, turkey leg, etc.) and give yourself a moment of satisfaction before you're vaporized.

Good luck. You'll need it. If a "fight" with the aliens is our destiny (I doubt it) then it will be no fight at all.

p.s. don't think for a minute that they would be so stupid as to not KNOW in advance if they would be susceptible to bacteria on Earth, etc. You're dreaming like a Hollywood twerp if that's the case. What do you think all those little scout ships have been doing all these years? Sight-seeing? Ogling our women?

Nah... if they came to fight, the fight would be over before you knew there was a fight...

edit on 4/17/2011 by Outrageo because: typo fix

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

+1. Your post is hilariously accurate. I remember in an old movie, Battlefield Earth, the aliens conquered mankind in 7 minutes. That's about right. There wouldn't be a "war", we would be annihilated, enslaved or conquered before we could finish making our morning coffee.

@Coco you said to make love & peace etc., but what about the people that enjoy war and can't have life without fighting? Did you ever stop to think of them and how that would ruin their fun and rob them of purpose?

So selfish you are...Coco. I am disappointed with you.

edit on 17-4-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The fight would go like this.

Damn our projectiles and rockets are useless. We can´t launch ICBMs because they have disabled them and of course the famous ZAP! you´re dead. If they are dumb as f*ck like in the Battle:LA movie we sure could stand a chance otherwise hell no.

There is also a little thing called orbital bombardement that´s a real buzzkill. We won´t even see them coming. I would rather fight zombies than aliens.

But there is a good chance if they do attack we get help from someone else to hold them off. No it´s not god.

Maybe the first contact will happen like in District 9 or ID4. The aliens could seeking refuge on our planet or facing extinction from another hostile race. Would you fight side by side with an alien?

Fact is if they are hostile we have no chance to fight them off. If they can cloak their ships and travel several lightyears there is a good chance their weapons are highly advanced too and we are no match for them.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
How do you fight off something that only exists in the paranoid minds of the weak and feeble?
NO aliens, no extraterrestrials, no abductions.... You've got fantasy confused with reality and have allowed yourself to make fools of yourselves.
There are aliens out there but I would bet my anal probe or last implant that they have never visited this planet...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by RufusDriftwood

You´re kidding right? Please delete your post it makes you look silly. No abductions yeah right tell that the people who experienced it. Ah i forgot you can´t because you´re a coward and would never tell that soemone face to face. I guess there are alot of people on ATS who would love to meet you in person.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
If aliens were to attack us, their greatest advantage would be their immensely superior (machine) intelligence. We will not be able to compete against them with organic intelligence. No weapon system or strategy our organic minds could come up with could possibly be effective against an opponent that can radically out think us. Therefore, our best defense, is to make our own machine intelligence, and hand over to it the duty of planetary defense.

I think though any realistic defense will involve going out there into space and destroying potential sources of competition before they have a chance to come here and do the same. Therefore I think the universe is only populated by intelligences that are extremely aggressive, have spread out as far as possible, and preemptively seek out and destroy other forms of intelligence. The other category of survives are those that haven't yet been detected, but it's just a matter of time before they have to face reality.

If aliens are to attack the earth, it will be to destroy us as an intelligence. Because the most dangerous thing in the universe is another intelligence.

edit on 17-4-2011 by Tearman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy

You´re kidding right? Please delete your post it makes you look silly. No abductions yeah right tell that the people who experienced it. Ah i forgot you can´t because you´re a coward and would never tell that soemone face to face. I guess there are alot of people on ATS who would love to meet you in person.

The last refuge of the seriously stupid and outrageously thick is to start throwing inane accusations and threats around simply because that person doesn't agree with you. Congratulations on winning todays idiot of the week award for the most grossly stupid, inane and dense comment made on ATS.
Seriously, put on your tin foil hat, stick that cork up your bum to stop the aliens anal probong you and cower under the stairs just incase the aliens come a calling.
You guess there are a lot of people on ATS who would love to meet me... Grow up you silly little person!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Screw fighting them, I'm joining them.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RufusDriftwood

The last refuge of the seriously stupid and outrageously thick is to start throwing inane accusations and threats around simply because that person doesn't agree with you. Congratulations on winning todays idiot of the week award for the most grossly stupid, inane and dense comment made on ATS.
Seriously, put on your tin foil hat, stick that cork up your bum to stop the aliens anal probong you and cower under the stairs just incase the aliens come a calling.
You guess there are a lot of people on ATS who would love to meet me... Grow up you silly little person!

U mad? Okay it´s bed time little boy. You think that was a threat? Hahahaahahaha damn you´re stupid.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

If they were intent on "war" with us then your only option, if you want to survive, would be trying to show how you can be useful to them in anyway possible.

Which isn't likely because anything you could possibly do they could do in 1/100 of the time and a 1,000x better, most likely.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Make them watch 1 episode of "Jersey Shore."
This would be enough for them to either kill themselves.
Or they would speed off back to their home planets in horror and disgust.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RufusDriftwood

U mad? Okay it´s bed time little boy. You think that was a threat? Hahahaahahaha damn you´re stupid.

I'm stupid!? lol, I'm not the one verbally cacking myself ,on a public forum, with fright at the thought of a fictitious alien abducting me! Before you start panicking about what aliens may do to you first verify to me and other sceptics that aliens are visiting the planet!. Since you can't, get yourself a backbone and grow up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join