It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to fight off aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by assclown1
Make them watch 1 episode of "Jersey Shore."
This would be enough for them to either kill themselves.
Or they would speed off back to their home planets in horror and disgust.

Or that could be the reason to wipe us out in the first place. Maybe they leave us alone if we give them Justin Bieber too.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RufusDriftwood

Originally posted by Perfectenemy

Originally posted by Perfectenemy
reply to post by RufusDriftwood

You´re kidding right? Please delete your post it makes you look silly. No abductions yeah right tell that the people who experienced it. Ah i forgot you can´t because you´re a coward and would never tell that soemone face to face. I guess there are alot of people on ATS who would love to meet you in person.

The last refuge of the seriously stupid and outrageously thick is to start throwing inane accusations and threats around simply because that person doesn't agree with you. Congratulations on winning todays idiot of the week award for the most grossly stupid, inane and dense comment made on ATS.
Seriously, put on your tin foil hat, stick that cork up your bum to stop the aliens anal probong you and cower under the stairs just incase the aliens come a calling.
You guess there are a lot of people on ATS who would love to meet me... Grow up you silly little person!

U mad? Okay it´s bed time little boy. You think that was a threat? Hahahaahahaha damn you´re stupid.

I'm stupid!? lol, I'm not the one verbally cacking myself ,on a public forum, with fright at the thought of a fictitious alien abducting me! Before you start panicking about what aliens may do to you first verify to me and other sceptics that aliens are visiting the planet!. Since you can't, get yourself a backbone and grow up.

Reading is not your strong suit is it? I never stated that i´m afraid of them to attack us. Please get you facts straight first before typing. I´m just participating in a what if scenario and i like speculations of all kinds but i have to admit i can´t stand sceptics and you´re the perfect example why.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

Thanks for proving my point and making yourself out to be the biggest loon here on ATS... You admit to not liking sceptics...lol. So therefore the realm of aliens and UFOs is a realm where only empty headed believers are welcome and healthy debate is scourned... You either believe or you're not welcome...
I fear you may have damaged your reputation and severly harmed your credibility far more than I ever could have hoped to.
Using your criteria, gairies, the tooth fairy, Loch Ness monsters, Father Christmas, ghosts, spirits, and the monster who lives under the stairs all exist just as long as you believe in them and anyone who questions your ideals and tries to put you right is not welcome...
I hope you realise how stupid you've made yourself look?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

@Coco you said to make love & peace etc., but what about the people that enjoy war and can't have life without fighting? Did you ever stop to think of them and how that would ruin their fun and rob them of purpose? So selfish you are...Coco. I am disappointed with you.

LMAO I am..well damn I wouldn't want to do that..carry on then..

Do I believe it's the best course of action? NO however this is what man knows..war...and..killing this is who we are Cheers coco

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

dude.

hit em' with swamp gas...
or no.. BALL LIGHTNING.

o wait.. no...this is it...

... fleets of weather balloons...

end of story. nuff' said.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I'd probably send them a written notice of my intent to not be a victim of their attacks, if that notion was apparent. I'd be sure to use correct grammar and to spell check my content so that they would understand that I have put at least the basic amount of thought and care into my message, and how it would be delivered. Maybe if they were to read an eloquent message that states my understanding of our nature, our fears, and what we are open to, there would be a better chance of forming a relationship where reciprocity benefits both of our races.

Communication is the first step toward peace. Understanding the stakes would be secondary; you can't understand or communicate intentions without gathering a knowledge of each others language. Look at the wealth of comical public signage from Japan that we see as absurd. How would an extra-solar race view us if they studied our most prominent languages, but they were to make contact with people who are unable to speak or spell it?

Theres an untapped amount of information worldwide. We say things that others hear. That doesn't mean that the message was received. If you spend so much energy on waving your arms on a topic, what gets lost in the message? It is clear that we have a difficult time putting full energy into several topics. By nature, multi-tasking means taking away from one discipline to feed another. Therefore, if you focus on, "oh, no", you have less energy to focus toward,"how can we do this in a manner that benefits all of us?".

Do not get me wrong. I do not feel that I would be speaking for all of us. I would just be using an element of negotiation: get their point. Without that, how can you ensure that there is no loser?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I'd join the army. I'd wanna do some whooping...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by slowisfast

you ask how we(personally) would fight them off.
yet list tanks and nukes and bio agents.
i'm sorry, i don't have access to anything of the sort.
but i know a guy who knows a guy that has level 47 Cosmic Top Secret Clearance.
he says that aliens hate mayonnaise. so i'm going with that.

edit on 17-4-2011 by slowisfast because: (no reason given)

Lmao im gonna remember that one

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

Like the proverbial ants-on-a-hill, all they would need to do was piss on us, stomp on us, or spray us with whatever humanicide-in-a-can they happen to have handy

justt keep in mid there are flesh eating and poisionous ants that kill people

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

try the flares or search lights they work, a ball ighting weapon could be kind of cool if we could make it work

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Started a thread on that topic, already didn't get much serious response.

for the most part this is a fantasy for people to make time pass. When confronted with a serious tone, they seem to say it would be futile and cower with tails tucked.

Planetary Defense

Feel free to take up the banner and carry on, hope you have better luck than I did.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I have had fun here today..your post has made me smile, laugh out loud at times and think about the possibility of an alien invasion. Thanks for your thread Cheers coco SnF to you

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Using your criteria, gairies, the tooth fairy, Loch Ness monsters, Father Christmas, ghosts, spirits, and the monster who lives under the stairs all exist just as long as you believe in them and anyone who questions your ideals and tries to put you right is not welcome...

i apologize for butting in and getting involved in your conversation.
but there is only one creature swimming in the great loch ness...
Nessie is simply a misunderstood yet gentle creature...
please stay away from derogatory terms like 'monster'
we've been working really hard to turn that around

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by slowisfast

i apologize for butting in and getting involved in your conversation.
but there is only one creature swimming in the great loch ness...
Nessie is simply a misunderstood yet gentle creature...
please stay away from derogatory terms like 'monster'
we've been working really hard to turn that around

You have my sincerest apologise. Nessie Isn't a monster but boy could she do with losing some weight! ;-)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

dont mention it i wanted to try to get some ideas of wha to do in an invasion

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I have the PERFECT WEAPON.. LOL

GO GET'EM CHOMPERS!!

If that didnt work I would play this SONG....

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Well, truth be told, they have already laid siege to Earth.

The aliens humanity have been in contact with are multidimensional and masters of density. That means they can rape you from between the sheets, claw your consciousness out of your body, or just take you underground and eat you(which they do a lot of). I love reptilians.

Their grey, android servants love to freeze 'time' and abduct people, perform experiments, probes, sodomize them, then wipe the memories and put them back in bed. Others fluids are sucked dry while still alive. Let's roll back the missing people's numbers.

Even higher levels of this empire can manipulate every facet of what you perceive as life, from mind control to the point of keeping souls in technological boxes. Hell, even the government has that technology. Yet, for the big dogs, as long as the mainstream religions are functioning and people give their psychic energy while warring, all is well. Who knew angels were that organized?

Now do you have any real plans...?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow
reply to post by Outrageo

Like the proverbial ants-on-a-hill, all they would need to do was piss on us, stomp on us, or spray us with whatever humanicide-in-a-can they happen to have handy

justt keep in mid there are flesh eating and poisionous ants that kill people

I was Kind of thinking something along them lines as well, but more like someone being a normal size human and with all these fancy things, but the ants have little pee shooters, that don't penetrate to vitals, but they sure hurt, so while a human lights off a flaming can of hairspray off at the ants main hill, other off the hill, or other hills world jump and bite(shoot) and start doing slight damage.

say we have discovered half of all possible technologies, and who's to say we have or how much technology is actually possible but let us just say.

say they send a comet at us, we could(possible) melt it with a laser.

say an asteroid, make a huge ship and gravity tractor it, huge undertaking but possible with enough people resources and time, even with today's tech.

obital bombardment failed.

so waves are comming in.

until it gets to the point of instant teleportation, massive spacial bombardment and paralizing tech,that we could do nothing about, and multi dimensional being, I think we have a fighting chance.

It take 200 of our fighters to take out one of there's but with that one, we make drones that run like there craft, if we could understand, you would even have to know why, if you could make it do things like teleport, and shoot incredible laser or other things.

It would just be a matter of, capturing, analyzing and utilizing in allot time.

and what about the stories of craft capture.
who's to say we ant prepared for that either.

Dear Alien's

I believe that my brethren are much more capable what they say here.

IF you do come to our planet, you are welcome to visit, and we can share info.

but if you come to Earth looking for a fight, even thou we might not win(initially or in the end)just know that if you do, we have a fight in us.

we have great technologies and minds our self, we will either find a weekness and/or reverse engineer you tech if you can.

We, or at least i will try do drive you off or get you to knock it off.

QD

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
it's more likely they'll infect us with a biological agent that targets our genetic make up and leaves every other form of life alone.

they can then have an intact world to occupy.

or they can save on demolition costs and bombard us from space without ever having seen them. sort of the u.s. military policy on warfare.

the movies are all b.s. if they showed how aliens would really attack us, the film would be 3 minutes long.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Kill it with fire... if it gets close enough

If aliens show up on Earth its gonna be in peace or to enslave us.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join