It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to fight off aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
this is just a hypothetical question, the aliens are attcaking earth, how would you try to fight them off.
would you line uf your tanks and fighter and takw them out that way, would you drop the nukes and hope for the best, use bio agents.

i would try to find some sort of bio agent to use against them, its probably the easyiest way to get by their weapons and like in war of the worlds the harmless cold can be devasating to them, plus pathogens are easy to find, there is basicaly an unlimetied amount of them, it could do the trick.
what would you do

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
If they were technologically advanced, and had live thru a billion wars before ours... then they would be immune to anything we throw at them. Or we could just use radar

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Reply to post by connorromanow

for starters i would forget anything i "learned" from alien themed movies or books.

you havent specified how and why would these aliens attack.

one cant formulate a response attack out of ignorance.

going into a fight just for the heck of it is a certain defeat.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

we could always ask them to play rock paper scissors intead.

"If we win, you can go back home buddy"

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I would hope that the governments of this world would find some way to broker a peace deal, I doubt we could fight them...cheers coco

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

I WOULD COUGH ,, in their general direction....

i would hope they ate Monsanto GMO food....

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
We need to develop lightsabers so we can cleave them in two and also deflect their laser beams back at them. It's our only hope.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Reply to post by itscocobaby

lol that would go something like this:

"so you want to rule the mindless masses that inhabit this planet? COOL! join us then because thats we have been doing all along."

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

actualy if they havnt been exposed to our bacteria than their immune systems would not know what to do with it wich could if nothing else debilitate them

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Probably send in the politicians and world leaders first to see what kind of damage they take.

Then after that run like hell.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

you ask how we(personally) would fight them off.
yet list tanks and nukes and bio agents.
i'm sorry, i don't have access to anything of the sort.
but i know a guy who knows a guy that has level 47 Cosmic Top Secret Clearance.
he says that aliens hate mayonnaise. so i'm going with that.

edit on 17-4-2011 by slowisfast because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by slowisfast

i just listed tanks nukes and bio weapons as examples, you can try what ever the hell you want

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

its hard to tell really

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Even the concept of how to fight off anyone is the whole reason we're here! We don't fight, even if they kill us. From what I've been told it would take 70-80 fully armed militia to attempt to take down one unarmed. And chances if they think they've even done that, it was just a perception in their own private room of input signals. But not what really happened!

Live from the heart, reach into your love and find the lessons in all your life to peel away the onion layers of what keeps us from really helping, serving, sharing and being unconditionally loving and kind to each other. Yeshua/Jesus set the best example we have for how to do this. And if they turn up, Love them, all that could happen is you're freed from the temporal and this body suit and passed the tests or grown in love, which means your soul/light just grew bigger.
edit on 17-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

do you happen to have access to biological weapons?
or the ability to drop nukes?
edit on 17-4-2011 by slowisfast because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
heh. if it were only that easy. These ET's are multidimensional beings...meaning, we will never touch them. and we have no fighting chance against any advanced race that comes to this planet. if they wanted us dead, they would have done it generations ago. they would have made sure the human race never existed. thing is, we are becoming like them. we are currently evolving. we are becoming aware of our true purpose. the heavens call each and every one of us. those who look will find...
edit on 17-4-2011 by HispanicPanic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by slowisfast

i do not but its in the cercumstance that you are in a position that you have whatever is at the disposal of the military and can use it

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Shoot the hostage in the leg.

Take them out of the equation.

-m0r

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I think it's more likely the aliens are up there wondering how we will take EACH OTHER out here on Earth, rather than us taking them out!

They have no need to invade, we will amuse ourselves to death.....

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

ok...well.
if i'm ever in a hypothetical situation where aliens attack and our military has been deemed worthless and i have access to their nukes or bio/chem weapons or tanks...i'll still take my mayonnaise and my family and head for the national park a few miles down the road.

what's the point of even fighting?
how about survival.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join