It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to fight off aliens

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

I poop myself and smear it all over my body and face. Let's see who gets abducted now beaches, I'll have a machete on hand and will rip them to shreds as they run away. If they have a poop fetish then I'll set myself on fire and chase them away to deep space. Humanity will live on with fearless man like me willing to defend it.

If for some reason we lose the war, I say we nuke the # out of our planet. IT'S USELESS NOW ISN'T IT ALIEN SCUM!? ALL THIS FIGHTING AND KILLING FOR NOTHING! HA! EARTH IS COMPLETELY DESTROYED! HAHA!

Humanity didn't went down without a fight.
edit on 18-4-2011 by JohnnyWarbucks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

My god what a useless topic.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by nostringsattached

This whole thread is rather starwarsy which I love Star Wars...it's been fun as well.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RufusDriftwood

Originally posted by Perfectenemy
reply to post by RufusDriftwood

What you call reality is a lie but keep on living in your dreamworld but don´t blame us if you´re finally wake up one day and realise there is more to our earth and others worlds then meets the eye. Everything is possible. And witches were hunted down because of religious motives. Believing in alien life and UFOs is not a religion. Why is it so hard for the sceptics to simply remember that fact...

Man fabricated religions to control people and keep them in order and it´s still working. There will be no worldwide peace if religions are still existing. The concept of religions is nothing but bs. Why do people need a guide book like the bible? I for one never read one verse of it and i still know what is right and what is wrong. Can´t they just think for themselfs? A little off topic i know but i always see red if some sceptics mix up religions with ufology. Those are two seperate things.

Believing in alien life and UFOs is not a religion?
The Aetherius Society anyone..?
www.aetherius.org...
Or how about Heavens Gate?
en.wikipedia.org...'s_Gate_(religious_group)

The problem is once you turn your back on science and reality and start believing in something without there being a shred of evidence for its existence then you start to wander into the potential minefield which is religion... Spiritualism, Aetherius, Heavens Gate, the list goes on... Believing in something just because you want it to be true is ridiculous but contagious.

I knew you would come up with this #. Every Ufologist who takes this matter serious as myself would agree that those kind of people just want to make some bucks out of it nothing more. They don´t care about the phenomenons. Believing has nothing to do with religions. Don´t you get it? I believe in UFOs and aliens but i spit on every religion there is because we are allt he same. Religions only devide us from another as a race. We are humans and nothing more. All religions are made up by man and therefor useless.

Ps: UFOs and aliens are real and that´s a freakin fact. If you can´t accept this i pity you but i honestly don´t care about you. I don´t need to prove anything because i know the truth and that´s enough. Ignorance is bliss but if you go down the rabbit hole there is no coming back.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Ha!

Only in movies can we "defend", but in reality you can't defend from something you're not even sure exists. If they can come here then they could certainly wipe us out without even getting close to our planet.

I mean of course, anyone with little common sense can deduce the fact that we're defenseless. We're like those arctic baby seals just less innocent and less cute.

Therefore, I'd stick with mayonnaise for now, at least they'd have some laugh if I get the chance to squirt some of it.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hard to give a simple answer really
Are we talking a bunch of derps that somehow figured out only how to get FTL travel, but otherwise equal to us? meh, just do conventional warfare...missiles and such

If we are talking anything beyond that however, well, kiss your arse goodbye, you cannot win a war against a space travelling race no matter what hollywood tells you

Why? well, for starters, all they really have to do to exterminate most of the population is just take a drive over to a asteroid and push it towards earth...watch the fun, then once everything is dead, come and take our ---- with no resistance (the cockroaches going to say no?)

The concept of an alien war waged on earth is illogical..silly...hollywood dream..would be more likely to have a war against a different dimensional earth that figured out how to open portals than from extraterrestrials.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SassyCat
We're like those arctic baby seals just less innocent and less cute.

Oi, speak for yourself buddy, I am totally cute...especially when giving the puppy dog eyes.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I'd personally recommend using everything we have on them, and then mining Earth orbit to obliterate anything trying to leave or come in.

Blow them up, starve them, and prevent reinforcements.

Of course, that's assuming our tech would matter, but hey, even a well placed arrow could take down a helicopter, etc., so there's something to be said for brute force here.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Anything military is out of the question - they are far superior, so psy ops is the only approach.

I would broker peace around the place with suddenly lots of countries being united, make the Noble Peace prize twice a year and have Bambi, Sleepless in Seattle and Its a Wonderful Life on continuous loop.

So if they really want to kill us . they will feel very guilty about it

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This topic has been a hypothetical scenario, put forward by connorromanow:

this is just a hypothetical question, the aliens are attacking earth, how would you try to fight them off.

Some here are for War and some are for a Peace, This has been a fun exercise for me and it is also a good barometer of how conditioned many people are to our current way of doing things. Most here are for trying to kill the intruders, This is understandable as this is the way it has been for centuries and "War" is most likely part of our DNA now and assuredly part of the collective conscience. But let me state for the record as I did in the beginning of this thread that my vote is for Peace, we can not hope for a better world if humanity can not be more civilized and work for a peaceful resolution.

What if there really is a Counsel of the Galaxies? it's doubtful we Earthlings would be invited to join..Why they have no need to attack us we will for sure do ourselves in..they just need to sit back and watch..

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This whole thing is silly, give it not thought

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
An attempt like that would most likely be futile. I'd rather be a slave than be disintegrated.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

"Ps: UFOs and aliens are real and that´s a freakin fact. If you can´t accept this i pity you but i honestly don´t care about you. I don´t need to prove anything because i know the truth and that´s enough. Ignorance is bliss but if you go down the rabbit hole there is no coming back. " quote..

No, I'm sorry. UFOs and aliens are real to you but just because you believe doesn't make it, as you say, a freakin fact. I admire your faith in their existence, as I agree with your views on religion, but belief doesn't equate to fact. My daughter still believes in Father Christmas but he doesn't exist does he? And she's eighteen! lol

I guess it comes down to what level of evidence you require to trigger an unquestioning belief. For me that evidence would have to be quite high and as of yet I don't even see a modicum of evidence for the belief in alien visitation. And let me finish by saying this; what I've noticed when you question this belief is that those who do believe in aliens don't share "why" they believe, whether that be a personal experience or sighting, but they simply verbally attack you for not sharing their views.
For me, any unquestioning belief is a bad thing.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I'd have endless amounts of fun discovering what works and what's just messy

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Sorry if these have been posted, I skimmed VERY quickly through the thread.

Either:

a) "Swing Away"! for sure! Although I highly doubt an intelligent species that is THAT susceptable to H2O damage would invade a planet covered by 2/3rds of the stuff. Then again they never really did say how smart or where the Aliens froms "Signs" came from did they?

or

b) Play some of that terrible yodleing music or whatever the heck it was that killed the Aliens in "Mars Attacks".

But seriously. I would just use whatever conventional weapon "I" personally had at hand. As far as the governments of the World are concerned. I'm sure they have thier scenariors and plans. Who knows what they might be.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Stare at one cold blooded in the eye. Give him the evil look. Show them that their mind control schemes do not work on you. If you start feeling any slight discomfort its probably because it is infiltatring your mind. Charge it as fast and as possible and rip his head off his wimp frame all in one movement.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
yeah .. I really don't think we stand a chance against any ET who come from another planet. if they have the ability to travel from one planet to another .. I'd imagine they're at least 500 years more advanced than us technological-wise - if not 1000 or even 10,000+ years more advanced. 500 years may not sound like a lot different than us - but it is - just see how fast our technologies are advancing. so yeah, I think if they wanted us dead - we'd be dead in a matter of seconds. luckily, it doesn't seem like that's the case since we're still alive

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I'd first soil myself, then I'd throw up my hands and yell:

"Je suis français, ne me blesse pas! Je suis français, ne me blesse pas!!"
edit on 18-4-2011 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Your defeat in is your title.
You believe they are aliens, so to you they will be.
But to me they are demons and demons are scared of me and Him that is in me.

But I will give you knowledge, take it or leave it,
They don't like the number 640, ask them if you know any.
They don't like iron, so keep the Horseshoe at the side of your door and an old iron key on your necklace, at all times.

The Name of Jesus has many of the weaker ones running in sheer terror and the Name of God; Yehovah will stop anyone beaming into your rooms, trust me on this, I know.

Ask yourselves why does Jesus come with a scepter made of iron? Why not gold or silver, crystal or platinum. Because they fear iron.
Keep this is mind when the invaders come; the dragons with the hair of a woman and teeth like a lion.

Psychic, vampiric demons will sting you like scorpions for 5 months and you will wish to die but you will be unable. They will use you as their food.
Maybe if you knew the old Jedai ways you may survive after that but there aren't that many now. If you haven't lost your mind either.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RufusDriftwood
reply to post by Perfectenemy

"Ps: UFOs and aliens are real and that´s a freakin fact. If you can´t accept this i pity you but i honestly don´t care about you. I don´t need to prove anything because i know the truth and that´s enough. Ignorance is bliss but if you go down the rabbit hole there is no coming back. " quote..

No, I'm sorry. UFOs and aliens are real to you but just because you believe doesn't make it, as you say, a freakin fact. I admire your faith in their existence, as I agree with your views on religion, but belief doesn't equate to fact. My daughter still believes in Father Christmas but he doesn't exist does he? And she's eighteen! lol

I guess it comes down to what level of evidence you require to trigger an unquestioning belief. For me that evidence would have to be quite high and as of yet I don't even see a modicum of evidence for the belief in alien visitation. And let me finish by saying this; what I've noticed when you question this belief is that those who do believe in aliens don't share "why" they believe, whether that be a personal experience or sighting, but they simply verbally attack you for not sharing their views.
For me, any unquestioning belief is a bad thing.

No i don´t know if father christmas exists but who knows for sure. Like i said everything is possible. And i´m not the only one who believes in aliens and UFOs. Millions of people see them everyday and this is infact real as it gets. There is no point denying it. The only question is what are they doing and what´s their agenda?

You demand evidence and proof but we are not here to spoonfed you and you´re not willing to investigate by yourself? How about moving your lazy ass and do some research on your own. There is plenty of evidence all around us. The thing is i don´t want to convince people because i said so. No they have to see it for themself and accept it on their own. Of course it´s scary,wonderful,fascinating,mindblowing and much more but i wouldn´t miss it. You start to see things differently and your whole perception changes forever.

Nobody is forcing you to do anything but if you really want to know the truth nothing is stopping you but you.

Take me for example i don´t see gay,straight,white,black people and so on anymore. They are just humans like you and me. We may not look the same but our blood is red and that´s not gonna change. There are still plenty of other ways to define ourselfs as inidvidiums not just through our sexual preferences,skin color or religions. We are humans. Yes it´s that simple. Just get rid off the bible and such books written by man and start a new era without all this bs. Maybe one day some will start to think like me and realise that we have to change our ways of life or it will be to late for us and for our future generation. They are the ones that have to pay for our mistakes.

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join