It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga grows HORNS. Seriously. wtf?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
ok let me rephrase this the dark side has blinded you it has made you blind to the the real cause not in music nor in movies.
No it is what makes you work, eat, tax, what gov you have, how you learn and when you go to kill, and how you kill. so think small wast your time with this dribble, let the devil play in the real world. let him take free will free choice, the right to think, yes let him do this for you you ,must get your shots now you must get your id now you must get the voting poles now you must eat this food take this pill you must watch this show yes let him tell you what is good for you for you can not think no more you are a drone, a tool to be used then thrown away so go now bow down to the real devil. for it knows what you have typed and will type.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

haha what? Are you judging me now? If so, you are very wrong my friend, you don;t know a single thing about me. ....

I can tell you that I''m into this stuff a very long time, and not like 1, 3, 7 or 10 years but longer. And i''m not of the "devils" side I can tell you that...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
What a shame... she looked prettier or decent Pre-Gaga.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

You are right.

Most of the time I am frustrated.

I am being blocked to expand my creativity. Cause my creativity has to be channelled tru the system. Knowing that, makes it frustrated. I live in the world today with an believe system, which I will not change. I want to expand.

It really all is just like the Comedian said. A joke

Imagen the effect of living in a world without money. Including that all the people have the right mindset.
What a peaceful world that would be.

Until then, I will not rest. The truth lays there, not in this reality.

I like music, but I awe the indoctrination behind it, concerning the music buissines. It messes with your believe system. We are greater then, sheep. We could all be free and happy. I am sorry(ranting)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
reply to post by Monkeygod333

Then you may find this a bit interesting.

Dude, bringing up Satanism is one of the cheesiest scare tactics on the planet.

And that's why everyone makes fun of conspiracy theorists for making youtube videos.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant
reply to post by bekod

haha what? Are you judging me now? If so, you are very wrong my friend, you don;t know a single thing about me. ....

I can tell you that I''m into this stuff a very long time, and not like 1, 3, 7 or 10 years but longer. And i''m not of the "devils" side I can tell you that...
not directed at you but if you think it is well??? then this i can not help, for it is meant for small minds that have been deceived been blinded and can no longer self think.for the interment industry is just that interment, you think it is of the devil well then what are you doing on the web then?? computer??? think about that.here is a hint 666 or ^^^ seen here www.abovetopsecret.com...
if you can not laugh at the face the of the great deceiver then there is something wrong. 666 is watching you, the reader that is, is that better?
edit on 15-4-2011 by bekod because: word corection

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Wow, this is just dumb.

It's funny how people idolize and pay explicit attention to stars... they are only MK Ultra projects. That means they are equivalent to human robots. MK Ultra has been running around Hollywood since the 50's and is 'Nazi Mind Science(Mind Kontrolle)'... looks like their goals of manipulating the masses has worked well.

Occult circles run deep behind the scenes... channeling spirits is nothing out of the ordinary. Growing horns, well that just sounds like a pure publicity stunt. My advice is to keep your head out of your ass, though.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Imagine being a young homely woman, with possibly no future but marriage (money), insecure and all that, one day someone approaches you, "hey, do what we say and we'll give you everything a little girl ever wanted." Maybe she's clueless idiot?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by vivalarevolution

As I already stated before, those people like ladygaga and kate perry or whatever, have no clue about the real powers which they are dealing with.

Also I personally think it's kind of blatand and mocking of what ladygaga and Rihanna are doing now, not their rebellious and childish acts/video's against religions or whatever, but they don''t know what kind of powerfull entity(s) or forces they are adopting as "style". It is not a style, it is a way and if you use it purely as "style" you wil get what you deserve, a life in the gutter hehehe
(probably some very serious mental problems)
edit on 15-4-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I really don't know what to think about gaga.Her weirdness must go a long way when it comes to record sales.Recently a girl killed her cat so she could wear the corpse to a gaga show.I've been to Gwar shows and no one wore dead cats.Shock rock meet shock pop.

Edit for link-www.myfoxny.com...
edit on 15-4-2011 by thatonedude because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thatonedude

If that story about that cat is true, that girl has some very serious mental problems. I really feel sorry for people who are going all the way for idol worshipping.
edit on 15-4-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
It's true I added a link above to the story.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

sorry did not read that, @ the cat corpse thing, no way someone really did that haha

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Well just shows that Gaga is just another one of those puppets in the music industry run by evil ol Satan himself. She's demon possesed or so full of wicked spirits its beyond stupid. Just like the rest of the people in the music industry, 99% of em sold their soul to the devil for fame. Its not a joke, look up John Todd former illuminati, and see what they did to YOUR CDs before they sold em to you, so that you get those evil spirits......

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
shes #ing weird some of her songs are ok if only she stop with the weird # wearing meat dresses SMH

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Idolatry is running rampant on society you see. Why make up completely asinine stories like this one? People need some "new and exciting" reason to remain fixated on her, or their fried brains will drift on to something else, perhaps Bieber, although I'm sure the same people that worship her worship him. Now I'm just waiting for Biebler and/or any other idol to up the ante and make up something equally as stupid as this. Thanks for the post OP.

Also, I'll leave Alex Jones' famous rant here as a reminder:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by esqONE

Man! Look at those photos! Compare those photos with the magazine photos. In which ones does she look prettier? Girls need to realise that nothing can beat the natural look.

As to the horns. I doubt it. Bones can't change their mass or structure. They can't elongate themselves. Not even muscles do... Otherwise we are talking about mutations here. And that's a whole other topic I say.

P.S.: Man! She is not actually ugly in those pics. I'm surprised...
edit on 15-4-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Wow, I think Gaga has a new form of an STD. When you parade around in meat underwear with goat heads above you and sing about violent sex - its bound to happen. She should get her face checked by a doctor. This publicity on it is a cry for help.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
My conclusion, either tis is real and she's an alien, and this is all part of the goverments plan for disclosure, or she's been sniffing way too much Charlie Sheen.

Then again, maybe they're both aliens.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Damnit, I''m sorry but are you guys really that naive??? Offcourse bones can''t change form and offcourse those "horns" are fake, gees. It is so saddening to see that it has been said multiple times that it is FAKE but that there still is a discussion going on about it.

Stop wasting your time on lady gaga and start living real life !!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join