It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga grows HORNS. Seriously. wtf?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant
Damnit, I''m sorry but are you guys really that naive??? Offcourse bones can''t change form and offcourse those "horns" are fake, gees. It is so saddening to see that it has been said multiple times that it is FAKE but that there still is a discussion going on about it.

Stop wasting your time on lady gaga and start living real life !!

Really???You believe that anyone is stupid enough to take the horns seriously?The thread is about her "living her real life"by her standards and the cause and effect of those standards.How am I not living real life by replying in this thread?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by thatonedude

Yes I belive that there are actually people who are stupid enough to think this is real, trying to explain that bones can''t change chape is one of the proofs of it. Explaining this is a sign that you are questioning it. I''ve explained many times how it works and what it is with my expirience in the music industry, but still people refuse to read/listen, and I''m pretty much fed up with it. If you wanna stay stuck in your mental cage, fine !!

And instead of trying to attack me on my post you maybe should leave those #ty popstars for what it is, who gives a # about them anyway? Fooling around on a silly forum full of paranoids and religious lunatics isn''t a real good thing. You are on a good way, but im getting more and more frustrated over time by the stupidness which I''ve found here in my short membership span, really it is incredible....

excuse me
edit on 15-4-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

No attack just a question.I am NOT a fan of gaga but my point stands.This is "real life" just saying.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
There is too much novelty around us in this time to allow anything to become reality, especially for the next generation. I have seen trends peak and fall, and some time we will all see Gaca become a more profoundly used tool for the secret societies, Illuminati/Satanic leaders of the industry, same goes for Katy Perry, Beyonce and Rihanna. The dark, taboo and satanic themes on a wide scale could represent each individual fighting out of themselves to find the 'light', and therefore would be initiates of the Illuminati. But then again, i doubt these women could ever escape and find reason to view the world differently, they are so absorbed, minds so scoured.
On the other hand, their actions could well define enlightening or destructive outcomes within our society, who am i to say one cannot transform as light can also be corrupted.
The number of people who revere these idols are becoming novelized by their ability to grasp at what isn't real, so to speak.
It's quite sad though to see Gaga conform to the will of her initiators, to what length one will go for...

edit on 15-4-2011 by OmegaSynthesis because: no reason

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
“I have been waiting for the right time to reveal to the universe who I truly am”??? WTF?

Okay, so she has been a bit loony from the start and it’s safe to say that most people would have through that she would have burnt out by now. But somehow Gaga has managed to cling on through catchy, albeit questionable, songs.

Now all of a sudden she is growing horns! And channeling spirits! Saying she has been waiting to show people who she really is.
Strangely enough, go Google a few images of her and you’ll notice how hard it is getting a picture of her without that MASSIVE fringe.

Honestly, I don’t know what to think… You know, if somebody just came onto ATS and said, “Sup guys, so I have these horns growing and I can channel spirits…”
We’d demand photos as proof and then say, “Cool… Um.. good luck with all that… And keep on posting!” Perhaps Gaga chose a different medium to come out of the ‘skinsuit’, perhaps she is hell bent on taking over the world or maybe, just maybe, SHE IS NOT OF THIS WORLD!!!! Bhooo…. [insert scary music]

So the question is; any explanation as to what is going on?

And secondly, if she had come to ATS, would we have believed her?

Do you know what humor is?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaSynthesis

Great posts !!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by thatonedude

I'm sorry for my little outburst, but sometimes it get on my nerves. I stated real life because it is absoluty irrelevant to keep yourself busy with artists like lady gaga, beyonce, britney, rihanna and what else you've got. I've explained it, other professionals have explained it, so it should be clear right?

Now let's stop wasting time on popstars, there is no reason to walk in circles about this subject, it's just the small tip of a bigger thing (if you know what I mean)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

Thank you for clarifying.No need to apologize though,and I do agree with your sentiments on pop stars.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
After basic deduction of the stated premises, this is clearly a hoax perpetrated by the Lady Gag.

She claims that these bones protrude when she is "inspired".

# 1) Someone as talentless and cliche as Gag would not even know the meaning of the word "inspired".

Therefore the only logical conclusion would be, that she is using prosthetics and attempting to create more shallow and hollow buzz to generate more sales and attention.

Essentially an outright lie/hoax, designed to increase 'buzz' and increase $$$$.

It's totally normal and a commonplace practice actually.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I mean that lying outright for money is commonplace.

Putting fake bones all over your face isn't very commonplace.

However being a freak in general and begging for attention is the underlying common factor.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by blancodb

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
“I have been waiting for the right time to reveal to the universe who I truly am”??? WTF?

Okay, so she has been a bit loony from the start and it’s safe to say that most people would have through that she would have burnt out by now. But somehow Gaga has managed to cling on through catchy, albeit questionable, songs.

Now all of a sudden she is growing horns! And channeling spirits! Saying she has been waiting to show people who she really is.
Strangely enough, go Google a few images of her and you’ll notice how hard it is getting a picture of her without that MASSIVE fringe.

Honestly, I don’t know what to think… You know, if somebody just came onto ATS and said, “Sup guys, so I have these horns growing and I can channel spirits…”
We’d demand photos as proof and then say, “Cool… Um.. good luck with all that… And keep on posting!” Perhaps Gaga chose a different medium to come out of the ‘skinsuit’, perhaps she is hell bent on taking over the world or maybe, just maybe, SHE IS NOT OF THIS WORLD!!!! Bhooo…. [insert scary music]

So the question is; any explanation as to what is going on?

And secondly, if she had come to ATS, would we have believed her?

Do you know what humor is?

No, not at all, please enlighten me.
edit on 15-4-2011 by Monkeygod333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I mean that lying outright for money is commonplace.

Putting fake bones all over your face isn't very commonplace.

However being a freak in general and begging for attention is the underlying common factor.

Yeah, I have to agree with that. The only thing that bothers me about this is how far she is actually going for publicity. And the blatant lies…
I’ve seen some crazy sh!ft from Hollywood, but nothing like this…

I’d love to see how this works out for her…Should be interesting/wild.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

if you do some research on lady gaga you'll find that she called in a paranormal investigation team to her house. apparently she has a problem with uninvited spirits. my opinion- i think they are demons. I think gaga is being used by them to carry out Lucifer's plan.

oh and don't forget she arrived to an awards show inside an egg and hatched....pretty freakin creepy.

oh and her music is ridiculously catchy...it's almost like she is getting inspiration from somewhere else....
..like maybe satan. but ignore me...im just some crazy uneducated socially backwards bible thumping christian.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I'm new here and bad with msg board stuff as it is. But two days ago, I posted a link to a news article about a young woman who was on her way to a lady gaga concert and she mutilated her cat right before... If I find the link to my original post, I'll post it.
But what the heck is going on? I was actually a Lady Gaga fan in the beginning, but then she became too much. This is over the top.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
horse face

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Funny how everybody thought to sell records you had to take a mediocre-looking talented female singer and make her look attractive.

In fact, you just had to take a pretty female and disguise her as a monster-looking pitch-corrected nut-bag to sell millions of records.

It is a sad thing that people can identify themselves as the act this woman is playing.
Clearly she wasn't born this way... She just pretends to have a pointy, harsh and unattractive facial bone structure for a few hours and then she takes her make up off.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by el1jah
horse face

"Hey,why the long face GaGa?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
reply to post by Monkeygod333

Then you may find this a bit interesting.

Omg those models were so anorexic.. The one in all black at about the 4 min mark looked like she was gona fall over..Walking skeletons. Creepy.

Deebo

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
In case any of you are wondering on whether or not Gaga = Satan...

Her real fans drown and gut their own pet cats in their sinks and use their livers to apply blood as make-up.

I honestly couldn't make this crap up, WTF is going on?

www.contactmusic.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
People can grow "horns" and boney protrusions....but trust me as everyone has said, it's not gonna happen quickly as the photos of Lady GaGa are showing, naturally.

These horns are made out of keritin...kind of like ones fingernails and hair. Now, if she has implants of some kind put under her skin, and she pushes some kind of button and they grow...most definitely we can have instant "whatever".

Not a fan or do I even listen to her music...she was very pretty before her remake...think she's trying to out do all the other "shock" rockers. She is a business after all...guess you have to be creative, ya know?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join