It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga grows HORNS. Seriously. wtf?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by esqONE

Are those pictures really her?
Wow, did she get hit by a train or something? No one goes from that to this

When you sell your soul to Satan/Music Industry, they provide you with a make-up artist, a music producer, & a lyricist!
[the meat dress looks better in the Mark Ryden painting, which he uses symbolism for mind control & alchemy all the time]
edit on 15-4-2011 by AnitaCigarette because: *Added a snippy remark.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AnitaCigarette

You would think satan could at least provide better services for her..

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Are you kidding? Have you seen how far down the tube mainstream music has gone? They don't even need to be creative or revolutionary! Add a little auto-tune & some moron is going to buy the album. I quote Marilyn Manson: "ROCK IS DEADER THAN DEAD!" & "GOD IS IN THE TV."

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by esqONE

Wow she looked actually normal, pretty even, before she became schizophrenic.

Sad really...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AnitaCigarette

Of course i'm kidding, your preaching to the choir on the subject of how terrible mainstream music has become, I for one enjoy underground hiphop as much as I enjoy this site (and thats alot
) Everything nowadays has become so material related it's just horrible

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
lady gaga do it very well, she is a human like you and me...she just understand how to capture attention...the proof you topic and you will see evreybody will talk about it , this on the process more you do wierd things and more you will stay on the stage, like michael jackson did with all the skin color and oxygen chamber and madonna did with sex and god and la like rolling stone and on...it's just business.

she is well surrounded and know how to use his brain, you should make a topic about the lady gaga fan they are the ones who are the strangest,gaga adapts its games based on his fans to keep them.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I think she's taking a page out of the Michael Jackson's playbook in terms of image and public relations.

No wonder Michael Jackson expressed an interest in working with her.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
“Develop your eccentricities while you are young. That way, when you get old, people won't think you're going gaga.”
David Ogilvy

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
reply to post by Monkeygod333

Hmm I am nut a religious nut by any means but if she can grow horns I think I might become one. Think about why would she say that they are real would she not have to pay people off to keep it a secret? And to what cost would it be to her career making claims like this and being found out a fraud?

Something does not sit right with this story and if she can grow horns at will it might be time to repent a little bit at least.

I totally agree with you there. Its a realy weird story!
I mean, its either prostetics/fake/publicity stunt or its real...
Who would go through that for publicity, and if they are found to be fake then that would be a whole lot of egg on that bony face.

If this were an 'end of days' movie, Lady Gaga's bones would fit right in there with the aliens and disapearing contentents bit.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnitaCigarette
Why is she loony? Cuz she is a former coc aine addict!

& I think she is ok, but extremely pretentious. & it disturbs me that she says she is "channeling" the late Alexander McQueen, my #1 favorite fashion designer, whom committed suicide out of nowhere! He had just invented the Lobster Claw shoe & then he offs himself??? That doesn't sound right.

His last fashion show was influenced by his belief that, "we came from the water & we will return to it," thus creating his amphibious 2010 spring collection, which a few of the dresses were reptilian.

Ok, ok, ok what is my point? Alexander McQueen, I believe, was murdered by the Illuminati as a sacrifice & Gaga is an MK-ULTRA victim & former drug addict & a fame-money-whore. With his death came her soaring to fame. & she always wears his fashions in her music videos!

My sources? NONE. I calls them like I see's them! [& read between the lines]

Your post may hold more thuth than might be believed and a whole lot of people will berate you for it...
BUT something is smelling fishy and its not her dress!
There are numerous ATS threads on her being an Illuminati puppet and whotnot.

Heavy days peeps, heavy days.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiser3

Originally posted by stygmartyrZA

Sorry unrelated.

Hierdie kak is poes woes.

Jy kon maar net gese het, dat jy van suid afrika is.

lol, ja nee, darem weet ek een ding. Aliens kan kom, tsunamis kan lande verdrink en volkanos kan spuit soos shampanje... maar darem is daar nog altyd biltong. En boerewors.

Al het hy dit nie gese nie is hy ten minste REG! HEHE! I wish I had said it!
She is the absolute worst!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon
lady gaga do it very well, she is a human like you and me...she just understand how to capture attention...the proof you topic and you will see evreybody will talk about it , this on the process more you do wierd things and more you will stay on the stage, like michael jackson did with all the skin color and oxygen chamber and madonna did with sex and god and la like rolling stone and on...it's just business.

she is well surrounded and know how to use his brain, you should make a topic about the lady gaga fan they are the ones who are the strangest,gaga adapts its games based on his fans to keep them.

OR... she could just be ful of crap. Alien crap for that matter.

If she's going around telling her fans she has bones inside her that grow when she is inspired, and they are fake, then she is lying to her audience. That doesnt make her smart! Its just trying to do stupid stuff to get ratingsand to mindf&ck people that follow her. Look what happened to the couple who said that their kid was caught in an air baloon, when he was realy hiding in the garage... They were sound of mind, but it didnt make them smart. Just idiots trying to clamour for attention.

On the other hand, if they are real... Well, that would just be freaky in an 'end of days' kinda way. This shi!t JUST DOESNT HAPPEN to normal folks...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Yes she/he/it is weird.

It's all an act.

I'm sure she laughs everytime she counts her money.

Alice Cooper is probably too old now but he and Lady Gaga would make a good show together.

She is repulsive but you gotta give her credit for all that money she is making.

Good for you Gaga. As my friend Janis Joplin once said, "Get it while you can".

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

she not have horn; horn don't grow like that on human, or I'll start asking questions to myself ,this fake horn make this young girl special and this what she want to be special, i told you you should creat a thread about lady gaga fan , for me this is the wired part of all of this , when i hear young girl and boys saying it's an inspiration what i see it's lost people looking for something to exist and they live gaga life by proxy, what does mean, they want fashion, money, fame, be out of the system, they see themself special, outcast, and lady gaga i told you she know what she is doing and well sourended, she is is just saying i'm outcast and i'm famous it give a hope to his fan but this very old David bowie did it before with ziggy stardust , freddy mercury with queen was the same and many people say when they saw bowie dressed like a women and singing i'm an alien in 70's was a revolution and a shock. like you many people said this guys is stupid and have no brain, and you know what bowie became.
To reach people you have to be extreme in our idea, all people and specialy young people love transgression, lady gaga gives them what they want .

i can't believe i write a all this when i know the world is up and down there is more importante subject then lady gaga horn, but i need some lightness sometimes

edit on 15-4-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Well you can say what you want about Gaga but for this guy she definately makes me grow horned.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Hehe!...
My boyfriend also have a bone inside who grows up when he's inspired...just not on his face.

A totally freak show, that woman (or man?). Waste of brain cells to even talk about it.
The sad part is the brain-dead fans who don't know better and buy all this BS.
edit on 15-4-2011 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
She's a poser/attention whore.

From the OP's article:

Interrogated more firmly, Gaga did admit the facial horns are part of a "performance-art piece", with "body modification" being "part of the overarching analysis of Born This Way".

When pressed further (after originally denying the use of prosthetics), she admitted they were artificial in some way but wouldn't clarify.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Wow....

She is even more messed up than me!!

second

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Not really much to talk about here imo. He/She's an "artist" and one of the lucky ones to have achieved such fame and fortune in the short amount of time she's been around. Now as far as her being a NWO puppet or just lucky etc, or however she did it may be up for debate (as not all successful musicians are Illuminati puppets, sorry to break it to some here). Alas that is another topic for another thread I suppose.

In the end she is doing her job and will fade into oblivion once all of her "little monsters" get tired of her which will probably be sooner than later. Remember when your on the top there is only one way you can go.

I for one await ever so anxiously the day where this man/woman is out of the public eye and I will not have to see, hear and listen to him/her every time I turn my ..

That is all

Trowa
edit on 15/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: To tone down the jealousy/hate in my post.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
It is worth noting that her klingon ridges in conjunction with her chin form an inverted pentagram.

The Vigilant Citizen has a downright fascinating take on Gaga's recent bony protrusions.

vigilantcitizen.com...

I don't necessarily subscribe to his analysis myself, but woo! Does that man know his semiotics.

Also, I realize it's a bit common of me to bring up, but I have an angle on the other "protrusion" she's rumored to sport.

www.youtube.com...

The alleged penis makes an appearance @ 1:21.

Two words:

Sacred Hermaphrodite.

edit on 15-4-2011 by mistermonculous because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join