It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga grows HORNS. Seriously. wtf?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Lady Gaga is just another celebrity who does obscene things to get notice. People do not worry. If you do not pay attention she will go away.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon
reply to post by Monkeygod333

for me this is the wired part of all of this , when i hear young girl and boys saying it's an inspiration what i see it's lost people looking for something to exist and they live gaga life by proxy, what does mean, they want fashion, money, fame, be out of the system, they see themself special, outcast, and lady gaga i told you she know what she is doing and well sourended, she is is just saying i'm outcast and i'm famous it give a hope to his fan but this very old David bowie did it before with ziggy stardust , freddy mercury with queen was the same and many people say when they saw bowie dressed like a women and singing i'm an alien in 70's was a revolution and a shock. like you many people said this guys is stupid and have no brain, and you know what bowie became.
To reach people you have to be extreme in our idea, all people and specialy young people love transgression, lady gaga gives them what they want .

Okay, I understand what you are saying and you have a very valid point there. Reaching out to the outcasts has always been a very successful way of attaining fame, but it WILL always work.
Why? Because, deep down inside we are all outcasts of something or other. Just as a football player is an outcast to the garage band because he is into sport, so to is the musician of the band an outcast to the football team because he doesn’t like sport.
So if you write your songs like a fortune teller predicts the future (by touching on as many vague points as possible) then obviously you are going to touch base with a multitude of people on different levels.

You can write a song that isn’t really about any certain topic. As long as you throw in a freaky mixture of catchy lines you can make it a hit. Musical formula 101.

But growing horns and telling us that that we all have the same capability is just taking way beyond the average leap of mankind. If your theory is correct, then I’d like to see how this pans out for her.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislut
“Develop your eccentricities while you are young. That way, when you get old, people won't think you're going gaga.”
David Ogilvy

Very well said.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

i actually like lady gaga, shes quirky and a little "out there" which for me makes her very interesting, not to mention she has talent.....

stop hatin on her
edit on 15-4-2011 by NWOnoworldorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
“At first, when I thought about birthing a new race and adding the prosthetics, I thought that maybe they should have a certain way they should walk or maybe they move a certain way, but then I realized it is actually a race within our race; it’s a mindset.”

- Source:vigilantcitizen.com...

Lady Gaga’s single “Born This Way” introduces the viewers to the birth of a “new race” and to a new world, using intricate imagery and a precise narrative. It is a psychedelic trip filled with occult and archetypal symbols, telling the story of a cosmic birth and new ideals. However, behind its outward message of acceptance, a more sinister message lies embedded in the symbolism of the video. We will look at the underlying meaning of “Born This Way” and analyze the meaning of the occult symbolism in the video.

This is realy worth checking out, read more at the above link.

Thank you mistermonculous

edit on 15-4-2011 by Monkeygod333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

I agree with you 100%. She looks really pretty on those pre-gaga pics. Sexier too, but that's just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
You can say that LadyGaga woke up, but chooses the darker side.

What most people dont realise is that you simply can choose between "" good and bad"" , "" light or darkness" etc whatever when the wakeup thing occurs.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
oh and about those horns...

Offcourse it is fake, but consider it as somekind of " ritual thing" ....

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant
You can say that LadyGaga woke up, but chooses the darker side.

What most people dont realise is that you simply can choose between "" good and bad"" , "" light or darkness" etc whatever when the wakeup thing occurs.

You are right,it is like this

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteHat
Hehe!...
My boyfriend also have a bone inside who grows up when he's inspired...just not on his face.

A totally freak show, that woman (or man?). Waste of brain cells to even talk about it.
The sad part is the brain-dead fans who don't know better and buy all this BS.
edit on 15-4-2011 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

So would you say that you're a very inspiring person?

Anyway, I may just be an ignorant fool and I do understand that when you're making the kind of money that she is making, anything is pretty much possible. I mean, I don't know if many people have been able to to witness more that a day in a millionaire's life. They have different standards and laws.

But how can that be surgically made with zero scars? I mean, there should be at least a little something showing.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

It was just a matter of speech, you know what i mean

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

It was just a matter of speech, you know what i mean

I know exactly what you mean. All I did was bringing some comedy to it, as a metaphor of your words.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Just another attempt for this talentless freak show to draw attention to herself.

Just sad what this world has come to.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Yep, its the light within all of us, right? Or is it the light that Lucifer offered you in return for your immortal soul?

What a dumb bi#ch.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

It works like this:

It start pretty fun and innocent, but when "they" see that you are on something as a artist you can choose. Happened to every well known artist: Britney Spears, Lady gaga, Rihanna, Madonna, and Mily cyrus. Just watch their first performances and songs and then their later songs.

Starts innocent > turns out darker. Also I''ve been there for myself.

See it as somekind of road you are walking on and on a particulair part you have to choose a direction at a crossroad.
edit on 15-4-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

It works like this:

It start pretty fun and innocent, but when "they" see that you are on something as a artist you can choose. Happened to every well known artist: Britney Spears, Lady gaga, Rihanna, Madonna, and Mily cyrus. Just watch their first performances and songs and then their later songs.

Starts innocent > turns out darker. Also I''ve been there for myself.

See it as somekind of road you are walking on and on a particulair part you have to choose a direction at a crossroad.

I know. The world today is like stones in my stomach. Katty Perry also

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Seriously?

Why hasn't anyone put her out of my misery yet?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

You don''t have to feel bad because them, you actually have to feel bad for them, they don''t "really" know what they kind of "force" they have chosen, it is the easy way and everybody knows how it always goes with the "easy way". They all will breakdown hard in a particulair part in life, and that is the turning point (for some). If you proceed walking the darker way after this turning point, you will end up like Britney (a emotionally broken teen star without any braincells, considered talentless and whitetrash by the whole world, and that are a lot of people)
or probably worse.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
well most of you brought this on your self you do not believe in god but your afraid of the devil, or something that could be evil, you would no evil if it bit you on your @$$, it is a show nothing more, shock and ah is all it is the more sinister you appear the bigger the fan club and more in the news you will be, so go and be distracted and oh the devil is in this music or is in that person yes be distracted while the real devil/ evil is at war is trying new ways of killing your sole, is coming up with new germs and new disasters, yes waist your time with the music that means nothing while the devil/evil is at play.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
You can call the evil force "the devil" and the good force "god, allah, jhwh or whatever" if you like, it are just particulair names for those kind of forces written down in books in a particulair time when people have different views you know. It is influental on your life which one you choose, but if you choose the "evil way" you will fall on a particulair moment, no matter what. It can be everywhere aswell in the spotlight as out of it (private life after stardom for example)

I just call it "powers, forces, ways etc etc"

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join