It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga grows HORNS. Seriously. wtf?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

She may be renowned for her fanciful soundbites, but Lady Gaga has now gone full-fledged silly, claiming she has magical bony protrusions which "come out when I'm inspired". Oh yes, and she is ‘channeling’ the ghost of Alexander McQueen.

Lady Gaga has shown off her skin-bumps in a few places so far, including on the cover of latest single Born This Way and in a new photo-shoot for Harper's Bazaar. "Gaga emerged from make-up at our shoot with pointy shoulders and sharp protrusions on her forehead and cheekbones," explained Bazaar editor Laura Brown.

From the horse’s mouth…

"First of all, they're not prosthetics," she said. "They're my bones ... They've always been inside of me, but I have been waiting for the right time to reveal to the universe who I truly am." The singer said the ridges rise up when inspiration strikes – and that she's not alone. "We all have these bones! They're the light from inside of us."

www.guardian.co.uk...

On Alexander McQueen’s death and the FINAL SHOW.

McQueen's death was announced on the afternoon of 11 February 2010. He was found hanged that morning in his wardrobe[30] by his housekeeper at his home on Green Street, London W1. Paramedics were called and they pronounced him dead at the scene.
[1]
The final show
Right before Alexander McQueen's death he had an eighty percent unfinished autumn/ winter collection, 16 pieces, presented in Paris during 2010 Fashion Week. Fashion editors picked his final designs. Editors said the show was hard to watch because it showed how McQueen was obsessed with the afterlife. The clothes had a medieval and religious look. Basic colors that were repetitively used were red, gold and silvers with detailed embroidery. His models were accessorized to show his love for theatrical imagery. "Each piece is unique, as was he," McQueen's fashion house said in a statement that was released with the collection.

Lyrics to Born This Way: www.metrolyrics.com...

edit on 15-4-2011 by Monkeygod333 because: just cleaning up

edit on 15-4-2011 by Monkeygod333 because: moving stuff

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
“I have been waiting for the right time to reveal to the universe who I truly am”??? WTF?

Okay, so she has been a bit loony from the start and it’s safe to say that most people would have through that she would have burnt out by now. But somehow Gaga has managed to cling on through catchy, albeit questionable, songs.

Now all of a sudden she is growing horns! And channeling spirits! Saying she has been waiting to show people who she really is.
Strangely enough, go Google a few images of her and you’ll notice how hard it is getting a picture of her without that MASSIVE fringe.

Honestly, I don’t know what to think… You know, if somebody just came onto ATS and said, “Sup guys, so I have these horns growing and I can channel spirits…”
We’d demand photos as proof and then say, “Cool… Um.. good luck with all that… And keep on posting!” Perhaps Gaga chose a different medium to come out of the ‘skinsuit’, perhaps she is hell bent on taking over the world or maybe, just maybe, SHE IS NOT OF THIS WORLD!!!! Bhooo…. [insert scary music]

So the question is; any explanation as to what is going on?

And secondly, if she had come to ATS, would we have believed her?

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

I for one think it's just a marketing gimmick, She's all about the look, but I guess if you cant rely on your crappy music, looks are the next best thing. Interesting story though, thanks for the read.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
its all a gimmick. who is stupid enough to believe her that these magic horns protrude when she is inspired. what a retarded idea.

implants, or just make up..

here are pictures of her PRE-gaga.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f636c28e0e70.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 15-4-2011 by esqONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Ahh... So that explains a whooooole lotta things.

Insanity? Oh no, no! Muuuuch more than that lol

+26 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Now she really has a "poker" face

Oh come on now. Thats funny. Give it up.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Boner Face!

Maybe now he/she/its face matches he/she/its lyrics.

I dont know what would be worse, reconstructive facial surgery or the murder of music.

I guess I should have a little sympathy huh...

Nah, better things to do.

edit on 15-4-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
What really scares me is that people still write, speak and listen about this "woman".

That's, for me, one of the reasons this world is going soooo bad.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by esqONE

Are those pictures really her?
Wow, did she get hit by a train or something? No one goes from that to this

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
double post
edit on 15-4-2011 by Monkeygod333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by esqONE
its all a gimmick. who is stupid enough to believe her that these magic horns protrude when she is inspired. what a retarded idea.

implants, or just make up..

here are pictures of her PRE-gaga.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f636c28e0e70.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 15-4-2011 by esqONE because: (no reason given)

Hey bra, don’t harpoon the messenger. I just post the threads.
Nice photos, thank you, but again, there is that damn fringe I have been talking about…

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Hmm I am nut a religious nut by any means but if she can grow horns I think I might become one. Think about why would she say that they are real would she not have to pay people off to keep it a secret? And to what cost would it be to her career making claims like this and being found out a fraud?

Something does not sit right with this story and if she can grow horns at will it might be time to repent a little bit at least.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Sorry unrelated.

Hierdie kak is poes woes.

Jy kon maar net gese het, dat jy van suid afrika is.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

oh the coldness of the post wasnt directed towards you, just the inevitable;

OMG SHES A REPTILIAN posts that will be sure to come haha.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Who the hell is Lady Caca??

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Then you may find this a bit interesting.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by stygmartyrZA

Sorry unrelated.

Hierdie kak is poes woes.

Jy kon maar net gese het, dat jy van suid afrika is.

Al het hy dit nie gese nie is hy ten minste REG! HEHE! I wish I had said it!
She is the absolute worst!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Ugh i can't stand this woman due to her pathetic 'so called' fashion.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Why is she loony? Cuz she is a former coc aine addict!

& I think she is ok, but extremely pretentious. & it disturbs me that she says she is "channeling" the late Alexander McQueen, my #1 favorite fashion designer, whom committed suicide out of nowhere! He had just invented the Lobster Claw shoe & then he offs himself??? That doesn't sound right.

His last fashion show was influenced by his belief that, "we came from the water & we will return to it," thus creating his amphibious 2010 spring collection, which a few of the dresses were reptilian.

Ok, ok, ok what is my point? Alexander McQueen, I believe, was murdered by the Illuminati as a sacrifice & Gaga is an MK-ULTRA victim & former drug addict & a fame-money-whore. With his death came her soaring to fame. & she always wears his fashions in her music videos!

My sources? NONE. I calls them like I see's them! [& read between the lines]

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnitaCigarette
Why is she loony? Cuz she is a former coc aine addict!

.....um former???
edit on 15-4-2011 by rinowilli because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join