It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga grows HORNS. Seriously. wtf?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/961abd6cd002.jpg[/atsimg]

I see no horns???

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangepeel
Am I the only one who is disgusted at how popular this woman is? I give her no credit for anything she has accomplished. She makes dance songs for people in clubs to get drunk and shag to. She wears horrible outfits. She dances like an 80 year old with a bad back. She speaks of sexual acts in front of children like its no problem. When your daughters start having sex at 12 (if they haven't yet) you can blame lady gaga. This girl is famous for being a dirty slut and it pisses me off. Just like that Kim Kardashian chick, bangs a black dude on tape and now we all watch her on tv. So pathetic America is getting.

Envy is an ugly trait.

I don't envy her, nor admire her...catchy tune, savvy marketing, and uses her voice for the occasional decent cause.
I give her credit for accomplishing some pretty difficult things to do, such as superstardom.

She is famous for being a rock star overall, dirty slut...come on now, every guy out there that has worn something to make themselves attractive while in the public eye also equals being a "Dirty slut". bit of a sexist comment really unless you find all stars using their attractive qualitys to be the same...

and consider the kim comment. a black dude, you mean a dude? Why add the black in there...would it have been better if it was a spanish guy? a white guy? what race is fine to make sex tapes with and which is wrong..just so we know?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Oh she has parts that "grow" alright. Nothing that can't be held down with a little duct tape though. I swear she is a man. If I didn't know any better I would swear it's Marilyn Manson.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

You give her credit for reaching superstardom? HAHA Buddy she sang a couple concerts and her publicist did the rest. Yea there is alot of hard work to get there but I highly doubt she was the one doing all the behind the scenes work. These people make millions of dollars and are accredited with all this crap like their gods. She gets on stage wearing thong underwear, high heels and black laced lingerie, how you could argue that she is not a slut? And half of Amercias teenagers look up to her. If you want to give her credit give her credit for making America look so immature for looking up to a person like her. And yes, every celebrity who shows off their body is a slut, because SEX SELLS!!! And the black comment, quit trying to pull the race card. He is a #ty rapper or whatever he is trying to be. They both did that video to try to help their careers because they obviously have no other skills to offer the work world what so ever. Sex sells and americas kids are in line to buy...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
Oh she has parts that "grow" alright. Nothing that can't be held down with a little duct tape though. I swear she is a man. If I didn't know any better I would swear it's Marilyn Manson.

Lady Gaga's song, "telephone" sort of disproves that theory at the 1:05 mark if you care to investigate...would need to be some pretty magical duct tape..

character assassination on easily disprovable things only tends to add to the popularity of the target overall. if someone is hating on someone else and screaming basically lies, suddenly the person in question is seen as a saint..

again, envy is an ugly trait.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

You give her credit for reaching superstardom? HAHA Buddy she sang a couple concerts and her publicist did the rest. Yea there is alot of hard work to get there but I highly doubt she was the one doing all the behind the scenes work.

Coming from a background where I was roady for a few years of a local talent band, I can tell you the starting phase is nothing but frustration, hard work for no pay, endless negotiations just to have a hotel paid for by club owners, etc...then you got a crowd that is rarely happy if you play anything original (clubs = sing stuff we know, don't try to break the mold).

Its not a situation where you can simply decide one day to become a rock star so you do a single preformance and voila, your in...handlers come on board only after you have done all the hard work and are standing out after a long road.

As far as her history on how she went from no-name gigster to pop sensation..no, she didn't wake up to fame..she became famous quickly, however, for a person whom was doing music since 4, who wrote a piano ballet at 13, and at 14 years old she was preforming open mic nights.

Its easy to dismiss people in the limelight without knowing their history...read her bio however, I would imagine if she was your daughter, you would be highly proud of her for not just what she accomplished, but how she got there and the determination she had her whole life.

Personally, I find her far more attractive pre-pop stardom days when she was focusing on getting her music heard verses her image sold...but meh, thats just my preference..I know she is now wanting to be the new madonna, the new michael jackson, etc...actually, her role models will tell you exactly where she gets it from (hint: david bowie).

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Can civilization now please more forward? Can we stop listening to this woman/mans music now? Please.....

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I see it all now. You used to have a band at one time that didn't go anywhere despite your hard work. You praise Gaga for somehow achieving what you could never. Unfortunately, part of the reason is probably because the only thing you wanted was to be famous and rich and was your primary motivation. Yes, envy is indeed destructive.

Lady gaga is nothing more than the next hand chosen illuminati puppet who has been transformed into a Monarch slave. If you took the time to do some research yourself from this very thread you'd have come to that conclusion as well. The heavily symbolic nature of her persona, music and videos add credibility. It would be different if it was one video for one artist but it's not, and it spans multiple videos over multiple artists over multiple decades.

So don't defend her, or pretend she is better than anyone else for her so-called achievements. She is just a fully loyal Luciferian priestess.

vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Who's the retarded one? The one acting like an idiot to get her albums sold or the ones buying the albums?

I mean, most of us realize that she's an idiot who's main goal is to sell her "music" and that's it. We know she doesn't have horns, or that she posses spirits...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by esqONE
its all a gimmick. who is stupid enough to believe her that these magic horns protrude when she is inspired. what a retarded idea.

implants, or just make up..

here are pictures of her PRE-gaga.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f636c28e0e70.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 15-4-2011 by esqONE because: (no reason given)

Wow, what happened?? She was actually quite beautiful then...I never understand what drives people to get facelifts etc.

As for her comments, I'm just gonna pass it off as her being her usual nutty self. It's just a publicity stunt from an attention-craved weirdo.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
could be that she soled her soul to the devil to get fame and fortune, or a demon came into her..... alll possible.....

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Further down in the article it says ...
"Interrogated more firmly, Gaga did admit the facial horns are part of a "performance-art piece", with "body modification" being "part of the overarching analysis of Born This Way"."
So it's just an act to stir up some controversy.
Nothing supernatural.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by Monkeygod333

i actually like lady gaga, shes quirky and a little "out there" which for me makes her very interesting, not to mention she has talent.....

stop hatin on her
edit on 15-4-2011 by NWOnoworldorder because: (no reason given)

Oh sure, quirky, funny and mocks childbirth in the sickest form on music videos while pulling a machine gun out her va jay jay, was or maybe still is a rapid drug user, promotes some form of murder in almost every video she makes, its too bad the majority of her fans are teenagers.

Shes a disgrace.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

I know she is now wanting to be the new madonna, the new michael jackson, etc...actually, her role models will tell you exactly where she gets it from (hint: david bowie).

Well for starters, she shouldn't rip off their music.

and as for her parents being proud, Im sure they were gleaming with parently proudness with her piano talents and amazing voice at such a young age, but Im pretty sure that pride flew out the window when she became a dirty freak.
edit on 16-4-2011 by hapablab because: dont know how I messed that up

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
That Gagag sure is one piece of work, albeit a rich one! I can't understand why she made herself look so horrible, when those photos show she was quite pretty before all this gagging crap. Next thing to come along will be a "Sir Upchuck".

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Most of us ought to know about the abilities of 'entertainment make-up'. Anything is possible. I wouldn't have believed that, even had she not admitted the truth.

She is definitely an Illuminati puppet and probably has many 'alters' programmed into her...sold her soul to the Satanists for fame and fortune AND to influence the younger crowd. Lyricists and musicians are trained now in what the "subconcious" message will be, is in there and gets into people's heads....

"The Programmers due to the corruption of the music industry know what hit songs are coming out, and they will haul their slaves in and program them according to the lyrics of the soon-to-be hits. The lyrics will be written so that programmed meanings can be attached to certain words and lines. Something as innocent as watching T.V., listening to the T.V. or to a sermon may actually be programming a special message into the victim. Hand signals will even be done over the news or other shows."---from a Fritz Springmeier book.

Watch for Taylor Swift to become wilder now that she has been initiated into the gang.

BTW
Look at Michelle Obama's lap. I heard there was going to be a surprise revelation. I wonder what it is? See link!

www.ihatethemedia.com...

EDIT: I sure hope she leaves Susan Boyle alone. Susan broke into the industry on her own in a talent contest. She wasn't programmed, persuaded, whatever, at all. so far |i believe she is making it all on her own! God bless her and Save her from the Satanists who want to perform with her. one loaded drink, a photo = blackmail and she's a goner!
edit on 16-4-2011 by canadiansenior70 because: Added info

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I hate her music. But what I really CAN'T STAND about her is everything else about her!
She really strives to be as disgusting as possible! This shouldn't be any surprise to you. You should have expected something like this from Lady Gaga.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Dementronoid

And no, I don't believe the horns come out only when she is inspired. They're obviously implants. You can get coral to attach itself to your bones and become part of your body. That's what Lady Gaga's got.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Reptilian,
I knew it.
All that meat and stuff, it was obvious.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by metro

You're attacking SaturnFX because of his opinion...this is a discussion board remember?
I agree with SaturnFX here, hell, I even like her music. Does that make me a Luciferian Priest now?

The idea of her growing horns is a) ridiculous, and b) as already said, marketing. Quite smart marketing too, because, reading this topic, it seems to work very well.
edit on 16-4-2011 by -Thom- because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join