It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga grows HORNS. Seriously. wtf?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Now she has something in common with Ann Coulter!

They're both blonde with bony faces!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedish
reply to post by Monkeygod333

if you do some research on lady gaga you'll find that she called in a paranormal investigation team to her house. apparently she has a problem with uninvited spirits. my opinion- i think they are demons. I think gaga is being used by them to carry out Lucifer's plan.

oh and don't forget she arrived to an awards show inside an egg and hatched....pretty freakin creepy.

oh and her music is ridiculously catchy...it's almost like she is getting inspiration from somewhere else....
..like maybe satan. but ignore me...im just some crazy uneducated socially backwards bible thumping christian.

Hey, thank you for the post. My feelings exactly.
If you mess with the dark side you WILL open yourself to very bad elements…YOU JUST DON’T DO THAT.

I remember when I was young the general train of thought is that rock bands sell their soul to the devil to become famous. At the time I was like…Pfffft Whatever.
Now though….

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Actually its not that odd at all. I have a 'magical bony protrusion' that pops up whenever I'm "inspired" too!

Often times I wake up in the morning to find that I must have been inspired in the night while I slept, and my 'bony' is protruding through my shorts!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I agree 100%! One becomes what they choose to surround themself with.If you choose to surround yourself with smut garbage,you become,and exude smut garbage.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

dude, Lady Gaga is a fantastic musician. All of her pop songs on the radio are supposed to be stupid because she couldn't make a living on her good songs. She's showing the world how stupid they are by making stupid songs on purpose and presenting herself as some puppet on stage. Haven't you heard of Da Da art? it was a bunch of artists who were tired of people saying what art is, and so they decided they would pull one over on the world and presented pieces of crap as art and people said, "oh yeah, look at how beautiful it is." its a joke. It was anti art, just a GaGa is anti music, despite that fact that she really is talented.
Shes also influenced a lot by pop art, hence the costumes, and if you ever listened to an interview by Andy Warhol, he says insane things on purpose because all the media publicity was a joke. He was selling his art that was basically chain made for thousands of dollars. It was a joke.
I don't own any gaga cd's I could only tell you the name of one of her songs, but Ive read enough interviews and know enough about art and pop culture to see that she is basically screaming to everyone that her music sucks and you guys are fools for buying it...
so call her bad all you like, she is, in fact, intellectually superior to your, 'judge a book by its cover' assumptions.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
reply to post by Nobama

dude, Lady Gaga is a fantastic musician. All of her pop songs on the radio are supposed to be stupid because she couldn't make a living on her good songs. She's showing the world how stupid they are by making stupid songs on purpose and presenting herself as some puppet on stage. Haven't you heard of Da Da art? it was a bunch of artists who were tired of people saying what art is, and so they decided they would pull one over on the world and presented pieces of crap as art and people said, "oh yeah, look at how beautiful it is." its a joke. It was anti art, just a GaGa is anti music, despite that fact that she really is talented.
Shes also influenced a lot by pop art, hence the costumes, and if you ever listened to an interview by Andy Warhol, he says insane things on purpose because all the media publicity was a joke. He was selling his art that was basically chain made for thousands of dollars. It was a joke.
I don't own any gaga cd's I could only tell you the name of one of her songs, but Ive read enough interviews and know enough about art and pop culture to see that she is basically screaming to everyone that her music sucks and you guys are fools for buying it...
so call her bad all you like, she is, in fact, intellectually superior to your, 'judge a book by its cover' assumptions.

haha well that's a positive view on the whole matter, I like it. But Lady gaga isn't showing people how stupid they are, she is dead serious !!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by esqONE
its all a gimmick. who is stupid enough to believe her that these magic horns protrude when she is inspired. what a retarded idea.

implants, or just make up..

here are pictures of her PRE-gaga.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f636c28e0e70.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 15-4-2011 by esqONE because: (no reason given)

Oh wow she at one point used to be very pretty, who knew she would go from beautiful, to ugly??? It blows my mind!!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

lol why did you bother posting this? It's all a game for her and she sucked you in.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Wow I can't believe this thread has six pages......

Bottom line folks she a semi pretty girl who got famous and is now doing whatever to keep her fame. We all know how this ends in 5 years we'll see her on "Celebrity rehab" or "Celebrity fit club" until then while we patiently await those days enjoy these awesome gaga covers.

That is all

Trowa

edit on 16/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: n/m

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
reply to post by Nobama

I don't own any gaga cd's I could only tell you the name of one of her songs, but Ive read enough interviews and
know enough about art and pop culture to see that she is basically screaming to everyone that her music sucks and you guys are fools for buying it...

Totally agreed. If you haven't seen her live you don't know. She is an amazing artist with incredible talent. Not only can you not judge a book by it's cover but you shouldn't judge her strictly by what gets released by mainstream media. She is inspiring and caring. Her show is about being yourself and not caring about the negativity in the world. Listen to a live piano ballad of any of her music and you won't doubt her talent. Go to a show and see her effect on people who have been abused and bullied their whole life. She inspires people that they can do whatever they want.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Ahah, people judging someone, shocking.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceFoetus

lol why did you bother posting this? It's all a game for her and she sucked you in.

Spacefoetus, ATS has this cool feature where you can see what their previous posts are. www.abovetopsecret.com...&display=posts

You contribute to nothing to this website! Instead you down every single thread with worthless one liners. I’ll be watching you.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
its just a marketing gimmick

if not, she just has the disease that people get where they grown the bones

nothing major

just another stupid gimmick to try and over come the whole "she ripped off madonna" thing

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
C'mon..she is being phased out of the spotlight, she is yesterdays news...
This is her publicity stunt so people don't forget her name...keep em' talking, no matter what the news is, good or bad..Just as long as they are

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

She is simply a media machine Goddess...........the newest generation of Madonna. She has talent and "wants" people to continue to talk about her, so she can ride this train as long as possible. No different from Madonna's Sex book/Album, or Brittany's "nervous" breakdown.

In these times of pop artists being a "flash in the pan" you gotta do what you gotta do to get Publicity. Especially the FREE kind.

But, she is extremely intelligent, and speaks for many serious social issues. Her outfits are statements that force us to really see society and the youth that are in it. Instead of mocking or slamming her, maybe you should pay attention to what exactly she is saying.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I think her music is alright...catchy tunes, good beat..
Her stage presence of course is the thing seperating her from say, katy perry and makes her a superstar mind you...there are better singers out there, but she takes the madonna cup of glitz and glam for the super stardom.

gotta give her handlers credit for truely making an impact....horns? lol...sure, if you say so.
ozzy also has wings

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Am I the only one who is disgusted at how popular this woman is? I give her no credit for anything she has accomplished. She makes dance songs for people in clubs to get drunk and shag to. She wears horrible outfits. She dances like an 80 year old with a bad back. She speaks of sexual acts in front of children like its no problem. When your daughters start having sex at 12 (if they haven't yet) you can blame lady gaga. This girl is famous for being a dirty slut and it pisses me off. Just like that Kim Kardashian chick, bangs a black dude on tape and now we all watch her on tv. So pathetic America is getting.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Who knows what she does or who she is?
all we need to focus on are the things going wrong with this world and how to fix them
yes gaga is a crazy musician
yes her songs are lame (most of them)

but the more we sit here and use up our valuable time worrying about if her horns are fake or not, that is less time we have to maybe put a stop to the problems.

but good find nonetheless OP

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333

Originally posted by freedish

if you do some research on lady gaga you'll find that she called in a paranormal investigation team to her house. apparently she has a problem with uninvited spirits. my opinion- i think they are demons. I think gaga is being used by them to carry out Lucifer's plan.

oh and don't forget she arrived to an awards show inside an egg and hatched....pretty freakin creepy.

oh and her music is ridiculously catchy...it's almost like she is getting inspiration from somewhere else....
..like maybe satan. but ignore me...im just some crazy uneducated socially backwards bible thumping christian.

Hey, thank you for the post. My feelings exactly.
If you mess with the dark side you WILL open yourself to very bad elements…YOU JUST DON’T DO THAT.

I remember when I was young the general train of thought is that rock bands sell their soul to the devil to become famous. At the time I was like…Pfffft Whatever.
Now though….

Selling your soul, pfff. that is just simple religious doctrine, it is way more complex than that. But most people are unable to understand the complex matter behind "selling your soul to the devil" so people are packing it up in somekind of childish story which contains "the devil" haha.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I prefer to listen to Justice Beaver

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join