It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rampant Immigration Dividing The UK says Cameron

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

ok i'll will say it again

you can turn the picture in every side but in the final you will have the same picture

i'v learn one things i don't waist my energy to argue with people who think they are on there good right to treat people like rubbish...
but i'm impressed... by asinine statement

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
Your government invited foreigners in in huge numbers.

Yes and that is why we must hold our government accountable first and foremost. But don't ever, ever assume that a government automatically represents its people's wishes. If you think that, why are you on ATS? The British government are NWO to the core and mass-immigration was, and is, a big part of their agenda. They do not represent decent, ordinary English people and have not for a very long time.

So it stands - the English, Welsh and Scots have NEVER invited masses of immigrants.
edit on 15/4/2011 by Cythraul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon
i'v learn one things i don't waist my energy to argue with people who think they are on there good right to treat people like rubbish...

When did I say it was ok to treat people like rubbish?

The way the British Empire treated the people it ruled over was often 'rubbish' and I deplore them for it.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
It is common sense that we cannot keep letting immigrants into the UK indefinately - where will they all live? The UK is just a tiny little island and we are already bursting at the seams. We can't keep forever squeezing more and more people in.

And let's be honest, we all know Cameron won't do anything about the UK immigration issue, he is spouting loads of BS because he wants our vote, and knows it is what we all want to hear. But nothing will be done again -you'll see.

I'm sick to death of hearing empty promises from politicians, such as the usual "if we have your vote we promise we will do .. (enter any BS of your choice here)", and when they win they do absolutely ZERO about everything they said they would. Liars, the lot of them. We should be able to take a vote of no confidence and boot em all out when they go back on their word after they win, because they get votes on false pretences, lies and deceit. It is THEY who are what is wrong with this country.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

But, Cy,

Why do we keep on blindly voting our governments into power?

What would it take for people to overthrow governments?

I think it would take a lot of dead people (us).

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The point Cameron is making isn't about the colour of one's skin or even their ethinicity - it's more about the wee-poor immigration policy we have here in the UK. We allow *ANYONE* to come in and leech off our system which in turn, puts massive strain on the native and naturalised UK citizens.

I'm not saying all immigrants are leeches - and neither is Cameron. But a large number are. And sadly, because the UK has so many damned human rights groups, people are afraid to say, "Either prove your worth and value to this country as a contributing, productive member of society - or get out." And again, that's regardless of colour.

Of course, Cameron's statements will be polarised to the extreme left and right very quickly, without a doubt. It will be used by pro-EDL/BNP people to argue against ALL immigrants (who happen to be non-white) and conversely by tree huggers who think everyone has a right to live here.

My view, tho no one asked: if you a) can speak english, b) make an attempt to integrate into UK society, c) have skills and/or a trade d) willing to accept UK cultural/religious beliefs then you're welcome to enter.

Otherwise, sod off back to where you came from. Simple as.

Oh - and for the record, I'm only a little bit racist, as we all are, but am openly intolerant. There's a difference.

edit on 15-4-2011 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
Why do we keep on blindly voting our governments into power?

Good question! I have answers of my own but they'd warrant a thread of their own, and also, spills over into all other aspects of the NWO agenda. I'm talking media propaganda, neuro-linguistic-programming, diet, religion... and I would personally never rule-out vote-rigging. I feel this is neither the time nor place to elaborate. Bottom line is - the PTB are very, very good at oppressing us in a multitude of ways.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I trust nothing David Cameron has to say- just another posh boy schooled at Eaton with little grasp of reality (or truth). He has only got a mandate to speak at all by getting the Liberal Democrats to prop him up in an increasingly shakey alliance. The only response to any criticsm is to say "oh, the mess Labour left us in" which sounds more hollow by the day- they will still be using it in four years!!!

Immigration has always been an extremely divicive issue- especially running up to elections. He didnt even get his figures right in his speech (for the second time in a week) and when questioned by the press about why the business secretary didnt agree with him and had described his speech as "very unwise", he pulled an old Tory trick (one I havent seen used so blatently since they were last in power) of just totally avoiding the question and talking about something else. He wants to try living somewhere like Bradford or Leeds or many other towns in the UK where immigrant families have lived side by side with their white English neighbours for decades with little or no fuss before he starts trying to stir up divisions in communities. But the British people are so downtrodden and depressed by the massive cuts to public services (and soon the Police, the Health services, the Army, Navy and Air Force, closing the libraries, youth organizations, art galleries etc etc) that they will easily be fooled into thinking that somehow 'foriegners' are in part responsible for the state of affairs- when in actuality it is Cameron and his cronies that are turning the screws.

The man is a snake, and like all reptiles, speaks with forked tongue.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

When did I say it was ok to treat people like rubbish?

i don't know how old are you but you know how it will end if evreybody start to think as you think
you did not say it but the result will be the same.

cameron is selfish man who think only of winning the next election and it uses humans to do it then your new society is no better than the old.

you should not think like an english but like a human because this what i'm and this what you are and i will never never blame you to be what you are because your an english, if tomorow there is a big catastrophy and your government is totally fascist or you die of misery and you had to move to anothere country you will be happy
to find one... one of my best friend is from manchester he live in france since 10 years and he like pub's, fish and ships and Kidney Pie he dress strangely and act strangely where is the problem ? look the spanish coast we can call it now the german english coast, the english invaded it, evreythings is in english or german is it a problem NO, why because they give money to spanish and it's the same with the immigrant they give money to the governement paying taxes and doing job most of english don't wanna do...

stop with all your NWO and illuminati things and secret socity we are talking about human beings this not a movie.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
When will the British Empire pay Compensation/Restitution for destroying the indigenous populations of the world,with their brand of culture ? From South Africa,to the Americas,injustices were perpetrated,Ireland to Scotland,but not a word from the Brits then. Intolerance,Bigotry and Racism,disguised as a culture.Isnt that whats being said now under mumbled breaths?Aboriginals,to Indians,to even Eskimos,forced to give up their ways of life,to imperialism. Not a peep,of injustices caused to them. The whole "whats in it for me",and "this has to stop now"attitude. Kind of funny how the British people are on the defensive. Thats what happens when you colonize,and force a brand of thinking on another culture for hundreds of years.The British people,and their ancestors have no one to blame,but themselves. What is White Anglo culture ? The last vestige of the hold outs to multiculturalism.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon
stop with all your NWO and illuminati things and secret socity we are talking about human beings this not a movie.

You're right, it's not a movie. And I suggest you take some time to look around the site and discover what's really going on.

I am a good, respectful man who wishes no harm on others - whatever their ethnic background. However, I do identify with my heritage and it is an exclusive one. I am a human but I am also an Englishman. That makes me different to you - not better - just different. Let us embrace diversity!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Please see me post here. It's on the page previous to this one and it explains how those responsible for the British Empire were not ordinary, decent Englishmen. England should not be held accountable for the greed of a minority of men just because they used/stole Britain's good name to justify it.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

the great colonies of the brittish empire handed back , India , Hong Kong , and many more , yet Scotland , Northern Ireland and Wales still under rule by the English parliament .

The colonies back in the day may have been capitalist and so called traitors , they werent they still paid to the king or queen , they too paid taxes to the rulers of the land.

We dont vote for multiculturalism , it happens, we dont vote on mass immigration it happens .
these are not issues we should vote on.
On a note I dont support the scottish parliament at holyrood , I dont support the English parliament, especially since they have screwed us over since day one.

Im all for utopia , but at the same time we need to maintain our cultural identities , but forget our national boundaries in the physical sense , but maintain them in the ideological sense.
We cant keep thinking like its us and them , humans from other countries are our friends , they too are being abused by their governments too.

How many of us marched against the government in the anti iraq demos, millions, from all political backgrounds , did they listen NO !

what makes us think that cameron and his goons will listen on the immigration issue , or any political party . They crave power and nothing else

its time that the UK and each nation , sought after the true return to power , and thats in the hands of the people
I take a leaf from the founders of the american constitution and the bill of rights

Governments are instituted amongst men to protect and maintain our rights, people shouldnt fear government , government should fear the people. Yet we have been ripped and torn to pieces , divided we now stand and together we all fall.

I dont vote any more , I dont correspond with any form of governance , for instance the recent money grabbing census !
I have political beliefs , but share none with the current parties as they all have agendas which dont include the common man or woman , or their rights

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Read the account of William Kidd , notorious privateer , there are logs stating that colonists and colonial men of power still paid their way to the English kings , whilst the empire was growing.
They all had their agendas too , but still sent ships to england with gold and luxuries and resources to fund the crown

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

In the end,the Union Jack flew high. Sorry,but as long as injustices wernt being played on English soil, No one cared. You can rewrite history if you want,but people have been trying to get away from British imperialism for forever and a day. The British Empire stepped into Continents,and absorbed, without feeling any effects at home for hundreds of years. Now a supposed immigration problem,and the Brits are on the defensive. Ironic,to say the least. Funny,how they were bringing the "English way of Life" to these poor,backward countries,and pillaging them to no end,but cant absorb the many cultures at their own door.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

I hear you. I feel the deeds of the past,have come knocking hard for those living in the future. British people must embrace their brothers on their soil,regardless of skin color,or ideologies,or religion. They are there to stay,for better or worst. Live in peace.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

Pitchdragon,

I posted earlier in the thread my respect for the Indian people and hope we will always have a close relationship.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

British on the Defensive about your idea of compensation. What cheeky rubbish! you want a hand out for something done to your forefathers by someone else's forefathers?. What have you done to get money? damn well earn it like the rest of us have or like my sons are trying to.

Please can I have compensation for reading such cheek - Well Sonny1?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I want a party to vote for that will turn England away from the world stage and put it back into the small Isle it actually is. I don't want my country poking its nose into other countries or being used as some hideous army to protect what I believe are zionist NWO bankers and business men.

I do fear a conspiracy is being enacted out to utterly destroy this country and to 'encourage much of the population to leave. Deliberate overpopulation is the weapon to do it.

If you were to set up a NWO which we all seem to agree is at the bottom of the troubles of the world and the UK, where would you eventually wish to settle. Its actually here.

As an island we are placed in a particularly convenient part of the world, free from natural dangers, with a bountiful flora and fauna and the rain here doesn't effect fat cats in their offices.

Mass immigration has started a 2nd major brain drain next it will be no work for the less qualified and they will start to leave in their droves. Another 40 years I'll be dead but I bet I am not far off what is being enacted out.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

I think all of England would dissagree with your point here, have you not heard the headlines about unemployment? Get them all out of here so i can stack some shelves!!

Not that all immigration is bad, i just think it should work similar to Australias point system, if we need a brain surgeon by all means bring one in, untill then, give our own English people the opportunity to work and live!!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join