It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rampant Immigration Dividing The UK says Cameron

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by P3ACE0WAR

Originally posted by IronArm

Is it odd that I find this an idiotic question? What defines an Etheopian? Well, it would be the race that has inhabited the lands for thousands of years, based thier entire culture and lifestyle in a common, fixed, and set area, often food, music, and housing is similar thouought the region, effected by the seasons and sustinance (or lack therof) the land gives them.

Same for every nation.

So you are saying White people own England?

No he is not saying white people own England, and if you are honest you know full well what he means and you are just trying to stir things up by pretending to be ignorant and stupid. However incase you are stupid and ignorant let me explain it in a way a child can understand. Until 50 years ago the majority of people BORN in England where Caucasian ( that means white skinned ). Until 50 years ago the majority of NON English immigrants were also caucasian - coming mainly from Europe and Scandinavia - because getting to England by boat was easy and fairly affordable. However in the last 50 years or so the cost of flying has decreased to the point that almost eveyone can fly to anywhere in the world so that when the British government offered jobs and housing to people from the West Indies,Pakistan and India following the end of WW2 (with subsidised air fares) alot of people took up the offer and came to Blighty (slang for England) to live and work and without these people the re-building of this counrty would have taken decades longer. So far no problem.
In the last 10-20 years however problems have arisen. England is a small island and if overpopulated its resources can become stretched to breaking point. With changes to European and international laws we have seen migration to England rise year on year to the point that we can no longer cope. Additionally the benefits system is set up to help immigrants first and not the indigenous peoples and this is something that could possibly lead to trouble IMO.
As an example let me tell you my story - I am 34 years old, have paid my taxes since I started work at 19 and I have been on the housing lists of 3 councils since I was 20. I have not had a single offer in 14 years.
A guy I work with arrived in England from Pakistan in 2009. Within 2 weeks he and his wife had a 3 bedroom house, monetary benefits, and a Mercedes Benz, having never paid a penny of tax. I ask you - is this fair???
The rascism card is played too much by too many people. When in Rome do as th Romans do as the saying goes.
People from all over the world are welcome but we have to draw the line somewhere.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Don't see what the problem is tbh. They : drive our busses stack our shelves do our heavy lifting and lots of other menial jobs; and apparently do them twice as hard for half as much money. Once labour implemented it's ''no child left behind' policy so that everyone should go to university, there was a huge gap in the labour market because all the kids were opting for better qualified positions; so the Polish and other eastern europeans stepped in for us. The black and asian immigrants didn't want them either and still don't want them, they prefer selling drugs.
And don't listen to the drivel about tax payers money being spent on immigrants, the UK get EU funding for them and their kids.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift

Don't know really. Repatriate them by giving them £500,000 each? BNP Nick Griffin suggested giving them £50,000 each.

That would perhaps represent money well spent and in the long run, a sizable saving!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahoote
The black and asian immigrants didn't want them either and still don't want them, they prefer selling drugs.

I thought you were on the right lines until i read the above statement.

Generalizing much?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Then end it! "Diversity" just ruins everything.
Europe for Europeans!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The education system in the uk is joke and is the laughing stock of the world, at one point the british education system was one of the pinnicles of mankind and even though they didnt have all the modern gizmos of today the kids back then wanted to learn and they had ambitions and home life was stable, even poor kids had the chance to move on and become something and when i mean that i mean poor kids had the chance of getting to the upper eschelons of society and become wealthy,today that is a diffrent story today and its all done by design,to a certain degree immigrant children are apart of the problem becuase they dont usualy speak english or its secondary to thier native family language,schools are falling apart becuase marxist traitors are delibratly trying to break the education system in the uk and replace it with one that fits thier agenda and any one who stands in the way is an extremist or a racist or an islamaphobe,they also had other missions to complete which they have been very succesful in doing such, split up the strong family unit that was the backbone of our stable society,there are so many things marxist are doing under the guise of common purpose

www.cpexposed.com... this site tells it how it is, marxist have many disguise's and they have many diffrent name they go under and hide behind many inititives and they most certainly are not there to help you

Ask yourself one ? why is everything falling apart when it was the best in the world at one time

This is in no way isolated to the uk and the rest of europe is in equaly a bad state and well the USA being a bigger beast than us takes that little longer to catch the cold

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The British people have never said yes to mass immigration so why is Britain being over run with them?

I personally don't see the big fuss with Cameron talking about immigration because we all know he is all for immigration and will do nothing to stop it and he is just doing this to shut his critics up and seem like the good guy.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Don't see what the problem is tbh. They : drive our busses stack our shelves do our heavy lifting and lots of other menial jobs; and apparently do them twice as hard for half as much money. Once labour implemented it's ''no child left behind' policy so that everyone should go to university, there was a huge gap in the labour market because all the kids were opting for better qualified positions; so the Polish and other eastern europeans stepped in for us. The black and asian immigrants didn't want them either and still don't want them, they prefer selling drugs.
And don't listen to the drivel about tax payers money being spent on immigrants, the UK get EU funding for them and their kids.

The eu does not pay for the uk's immigrants, not by a long shot,the uk pays more money into the eu than any other eu state,the eu then thanks us by making laws that cripple our economy,we are at net loss being in the eu,the eu takes money off of us and tells us how to spent the little they give back, all the strings are pulled by unalected beurocrats in brussels, we have no say and never had a say whether we wanted in or not, immigration is the same thing, we where never asked

My grandparents where spun the country fit for hero's lie, this is what a lot of them realy get

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynda101

Big business finances the whole world. Take away fat bankers and 21st century capitalism would crumble.
Though things are bad now imagine how bad it would be if you couldn't get electricity because there was nobody to finance the utility companies and were getting water from a stream, it's only fat bankers that are keeping the economy afloat to pay for the immigrants; cus if we had no money they wouldn't want to come would they haha lol.

Remember the 80's ? and the huge rises in inflation which made everything expensive? , you can blame that on the west having to compete with the east for fuel and goods, and the government having to call in a lot of favours to keep us happy. As a prelude to the decade long trade war the UK joined the EU and later the ERM to stabilise it's economy, which actually backfired later forcing us to withdraw which the government did for the people.

You'll also remember that in 1997 the UK opted out of the Amsterdam treaty in an attempt to placate British nationalists who were voicing the same concerns about immigration as they are today.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Drivel? The UK is a net contributor to the EU, which means we give more than we receive back.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
"And i swore like the rest to the badge on my chest, with my gun in my hands i will fight for my lands."!

--

David Cameron is only saying these things now because the people have started to rise up, there are almost 90000 online EDL supporters.

Almost rivalling that of labour and conservative, and beating lib dem.

The goverment is trying to sort it out before the people do.

Tick tock mr cameron

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
In the UK i welcome personally, Jews, Sikhs, Hindus, Buddahs, Chinese, Japanese, Christian, Catholic, i even like Polish people living here, they are all hard workers.

The video below is an example of intergration into british values and customs.

Muslims just dont get it.
Everyone else does

Enjoy

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

Wow - things must be really, really bad for you in the USA if England and Ireland are starting to look good.

Yeah... yeah they are. cant find a good job even though I am more then qualified(IT) cant get a decent house in a safe neighborhood cant get a loan to get a crappy house in a bad area. I am basically working myself to death just to be able to keep working. I just cant help but think even with other countries problems it has to be better somewhere else.

I was once a proud Marine now I am a disabled vet who his country doesn't give a damn about.

Peace patriot

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by KDM_Souljah

Collectively all the countries in the EU pay a certain amount into the pot to fund the immigrants, if the load wasn't split between all of the members of the european community there would be some big holes in the balance sheets.
You are correct about the UK paying an exorbitant amount in fees but I would imagine all the wealthier countries do as Ireland Greece Portugal and spain are in dire straits if what we are led to believe in the news is correct. If their debt was attributed as bad/unrecoverable, then the euro would be devalued even further by the ratings firms and the whole union/people would suffer.

edit on 15-4-2011 by ahoote because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I confess to only having the 1st page of this thread.

Keep in mind that Cameron's, in all probability, controlled by the same puppet-masters who've controlled all the English governments previously. So they've deliberately created this situation, and restrained anyone from commenting on it, with false accusations of racism aimed at anyone who's tried - hence increasing tension and resentment.

Now they've allowed these remarks from 'our leader' to be aired, it strikes me that they must be ready sit back and watch the different nationalities who now call this their home, openly turn on each other.

However will they deal with such a horror!

Hero? More like cold blooded, devious, calculating w*nker.
edit on 15-4-2011 by Toffeeapple because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2011 by Toffeeapple because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Not surprising. I see this problem myself in Norway. It's a clear line of "Us VS Them" and both sides are guilty. Just the other day I was having a coffee with two immigrants (both from different countries but both Muslims) who said, "Damn Christians". A clear line drawn between "Them VS Us".

State multiculturalism has failed, says David Cameron
www.bbc.co.uk...

Multiculturalism has failed, says French president
www.google.com...

Merkel says German multiculturalism has failed
www.reuters.com...

We're not meant to live in a multicultural society, not in Europe at least. I'm not against immigration, just mass-immigration.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
Empty words - spin doctoring and pandering to the masses. It means zilch.
He knows full well that the stable door opened long ago and there is precious little to be done.
We are now being flooded out by Eastern Europeans who are even entitled to child benefit for their kiddies back home. But did we get the choice of whether to be part of the European police state? No.

All we got was a poll which was a strong NO, but they went ahead with it anyway. I actually laugh now at how stupid I used to be when I thought the people actually have a say in thing's. Looking forward to the Zion Olympics 2012 though, I wonder what tricks they have up their sleeve for that one.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The money thats been wasted on the eu is mind boggling,our money should have went into the common wealth/british empire countries becuase that where most of our income comes from,not europe,but nothing more we can do seein as how the queen and the british goverment gave illegaly away our british sovereignty to brussels

Cameron does not have the power to halt immigration and fix the problem,only brussels has the power now,they make our policy now,they get the final say,Cameron knows he has no power anymore,he does not care becuase its not in his backyard.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I can solve the problem with one law.

You insist that any worker from outside the UK must be paid at the going rate for the job they do.

Suddenly the bosses cry of foreign labour are harder working, better educated and higher skilled will change the instant they are not allowed to pay them half the wage.

Those of us that live here would have a wage that does not leave you in debt every friday afternoon after being paid friday morning

They would then big up the next cheapest source of labour the young and would actually have to invest in their training.

Don’t blame people from outside this country, look to the ones making the profit from it

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryOne

diversity is the spice of life ! or so they say!

why not charge immigrants , immigration tax for the first 3 years they live and work here , they have to learn english and integrate into society and then after that they dont pay immigration tax !

edit on 15-4-2011 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join