It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes warns of 9.3 in Tokyo which will destroy Wako clock tower

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

I did indeed get a screenshot just in case he backs out of this somehow.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by PaidGovernmentShill

So is that the sign that in 11 hours an earthquake will strike?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by PaidGovernmentShill

Please, post the screen shot here as a record for us all to see.

@Ghost - As I read it this definitely begins the 11 hour countdown.

edit on 11-4-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BarmyBilly

Nice. Not nice if the earthquake actually happens, but I like when people make definitive predictions ahead of the event which can be falsified easily.

If there is no 9. something earthquake by tomorrow, we can write off Mr Coombes as a fluke.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

No. I don't know what they are talking about on here. Here is what Mitch said:

‎11 hours before an earthquake in Japan (of 7.0+ magnitude) I will change my Profile Picture to the Tokyo Combined Disasters card (which is displaying now). As we have seen, there was a 7.1 earthquake tonight in Japan (11th April). I will give you all 11 hours advanced warning for the next earthquake in Tokyo, which will knock down the Wako Clock Tower

He is currently displaying a pic of the Wako clock tower, NOT the combined disasters card.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35

‎11 hours before an earthquake in Japan (of 7.0+ magnitude) I will change my Profile Picture to the Tokyo Combined Disasters card (which is displaying now). As we have seen, there was a 7.1 earthquake tonight in Japan (11th April). I will give you all 11 hours advanced warning for the next earthquake in Tokyo, which will knock down the Wako Clock Tower

He is currently displaying a pic of the Wako clock tower, NOT the combined disasters card.

Did you not read part of what you quoted?

"I will give you all 11 hours advanced warning for the next earthquake in Tokyo, which will knock down the Wako Clock Tower."

That wako clock tower is indeed ON the combined disasters card.
edit on 11-4-2011 by PaidGovernmentShill because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

You are incorrect the combined disasters card has the wako clock tower on it.

www.google.com...,or.r _gc.r_pw.&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1024&bih=651

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

No, it isn't. Read what he said here. circled in red:

I wish that those who are sayiing that this is his 11-hour warning would actually read what the man has said.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

Whatever. I call attention hound then.

He is just gaming us. He has the last crumb of my attention, I hope it was tasty.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

No, it isn't. Read what he said here. circled in red:

I wish that those who are sayiing that this is his 11-hour warning would actually read what the man has said.

My apologies. I don't have access to his wall yet. He hasn't accepted my friend request yet. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
What a sick twisted individual. Even if it were proven that he could 100% foretell the future I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of "friending" him. So what, he's going to fearmonger and scare the hell out of everyone that believes his nonsense...and then randomly change his fb picture everytime there's an 11 involved just to get everyone worried?

What a disgusting attention seeking jerk

Michelle

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

Then what does the following statement mean to you?

Japan is far from over yet. HAARP are going full-speed now with this, mark my words. It isn't over until the Wako Tower is destroyed, and it will be a 9.3 magnitude earthquake, in Tokyo, but don't worry I will give 11 hours advanced warning for the next earthquake. I changed my profile picture 17 hours ago to the Tokyo Combined Disasters and said its about that time, 11 hours later a 7.1 hits. So next time you know, 11 hours after I change my picture to the Tokyo Card- it's my warning to you, that another HAARP earthquake is going to hit Japan in 11 hours.

He changed his picture so according to the above quote an 11 hour countdown has begun. No?

now he's just reminding us?
What an @sshat!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Here is why I'll listen to him for now. I think he is a hacker. Perhaps he has some access to some info. I say this because last time he was talking about hacking. I don't think he is clairvoyant.

He's either a hacker or a hack.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129th

I am not very impressed with his tactics lately, either. I don't know why it seems that he is playing a game now.

I am trying to give him the benefit of the doubt because he is just a kid. I quit commenting on his wall because there is just too much trash talk. I check in on it every day to see updates, but lately there has been weird folks answering questions for him, seemingly with his permission.

I am just gonna keep an eye on it and see what happens.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

I agree, Its much more likely he hacked his own account and back dated his prediction than it is he actually predicted that earthquake.

Just be careful all of you who are having him friend you, that you dont end up the butt of some mean spirited teenage joke.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BarmyBilly

No i don't think so because facebook is a VERY secure site like that.

But what if you or a close friend are working on the inside...? Then hacking becomes a piece of cake.

Oh. Sorry. Just thinking again.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Whether or not this kid is a big joke or not, it can't be denied that these illuminati cards display some eerily accurate things.

Part of me hopes this is a joke, but part of me doesn't, I'd like to get a nice warning before a big California quake...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by McKey
Whether or not this kid is a big joke or not, it can't be denied that these illuminati cards display some eerily accurate things.

Part of me hopes this is a joke, but part of me doesn't, I'd like to get a nice warning before a big California quake...

I think the big warning (presuming this is true) starts about now. You may get 11 hours at some future time.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I've just checked his page..May be I misunderstood something, but it seems he said it was not him posting that stuff. Sombody did it and he was complainign about having trojan on his computer...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join