It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes warns of 9.3 in Tokyo which will destroy Wako clock tower

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Interesting this guy did predict the big one, I have seen the evidence, and he does not shoot off predictions all over the place so this is the big one for him,
live by the sword, die by the sword we shall see.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Don't worry, the ms news will just call it another aftershock.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Don't worry, the ms news will just call it another aftershock.

hmm...Jordan Maxwell who doesn't make predictions said, that 4/11 or the days after something big will happen, that will shake the whole world...as always with predictions...all you can do is wait and see
edit on 11-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

He is showing the picture now so people know what it looks like when he does say it's 11 hours away.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Flagged let's see what happens. I hate prediction threads but at least he doesn't use scientific evidence to back up his predictions. To me that is the most annoying of all failed predictions...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

So set your clocks for 2AM EST, or if your close enough I guess you won't need too.
Now everyone, hurry up and wait.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by palg1
reply to post by dude69

So set your clocks for 2AM EST, or if your close enough I guess you won't need too.

I'm former military, so I know all about "hurry up and wait."

I friended him on FB just coz. We shall see.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Now say if HAARP were being used....
Is it being used to fulfill the Illuminati card game or another agenda against Japan?
I am sure there is an easy answer in the following question, yet I do not know it...
What has Japan done that would incite underground violence against their people?....

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

reply to post by dude69

Re-read the OP. He said he will let you know 11 hours in advance of the quake by changing his picture to the clock tower, NOT 11 hours from the time of his post. Get it?

I read about this guy after the march 11 quake and I wasn't sure if you could some how make FB appear to have a post at some earlier time. In other words could he have made it simply appear that he made the EQ prediction on FB before 3-11-11 but in reality done it after the fact?

At any rate he is definitely now making a prediction but hasn't given the time frame, though he says he will 11 hours prior. Interesting ...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Guys, you need to keep in mind, we are not the only power that has HAARP. China and Russia both have their own versions. I forgot who it was, but someone on Coast to Coast AM was speculating that 3/11 was actually done by China.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind

I read about this guy after the march 11 quake and I wasn't sure if you could some how make FB appear to have a post at some earlier time. In other words could he have made it simply appear that he made the EQ prediction on FB before 3-11-11 but in reality done it after the fact?

At any rate he is definitely now making a prediction but hasn't given the time frame, though he says he will 11 hours prior. Interesting ...

To answer your question... no you can not.

When you put a status onto your facebook page, it is time stamped. You are able to delete the message, which would show no traces of it's existence including the time stamp, but you can not go back and edit the message or alter the time stamp. There are only two options, delete it or post it, but the time stamp happens from facebook's end. You can not adjust it or edit it.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by wongy
hes proven his calculations to be accurate time and time again, i cannot begin to doubt his 'predictions' for all i know he is doing something good.

Or has inside knowledge of HAARP and all her evils?
2nd noted....

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
He just mentioned this;

"I have very close contacts with professional hackers. They have been hacking into the Government/CIA/ASIO etc.. for a while now... and trying to retrieve their documents on HAARP- dates and time frames for upcoming HAARP tsunamis and earthquakes. I am always getting updates from them as to what new information they find."

Could be VERY interesting if this is true!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
What has Japan done that would incite underground violence against their people?....

Look at one of the outcomes when searching for the reason. First Europe starting printing Euros like crazy in trying to "rescue" member countries, then the US turns on the presses and floods our own economy with inflating, ever-worthless dollars in order to bail out banks, insurance companies, car companies, "the economy," etc. Well, whether by design or purely coincidence, now Japan is forced into printing endless supplies of currency in order to rebuild.

All currencies above are purely fiat money, backed by nothing, and issued by decree making for easy manipulation. It's even easier to manipulate a currency (and a country) when all of the other global powers are playing along.

Inflation is a hidden tax that affects us all. The US Federal Government generates the bulk of it's funds not through taxes, but through inflation. The bulk of that money is spent to pay the interest rates on the debts we have acrued through unchecked spending, borrowing, and printing.

The world's industrialized nations are setting themselves up (or being set up) to fall... hard.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

reply to post by dude69

I'm former military, so I know all about "hurry up and wait."

I friended him on FB just coz. We shall see.

Sort-a-figured you were. That's where I learned it too.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BarmyBilly

"I have very close contacts with professional hackers. They have been hacking into the Government/CIA/ASIO etc

He just ratted out his contacts by posting the above. :shk:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BarmyBilly
He just mentioned this;

"I have very close contacts with professional hackers. They have been hacking into the Government/CIA/ASIO etc.. for a while now... and trying to retrieve their documents on HAARP- dates and time frames for upcoming HAARP tsunamis and earthquakes. I am always getting updates from them as to what new information they find."

Could be VERY interesting if this is true!

Hes a very very very silly little man for admiting that, doesn't he know facebook gets monitored?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
There have been many powerful aftershocks. I could post here that a quake 6.5 or greater will be felt in Tokyo in the next 11 hours and have a decent shot at being correct.....If it happens do I have superhuman abilities?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiberx
There have been many powerful aftershocks. I could post here that a quake 6.5 or greater will be felt in Tokyo in the next 11 hours and have a decent shot at being correct.....If it happens do I have superhuman abilities?

No! And he is not claiming to have "superhuman abilities" only some kind of inside info. Besides he said 9.3 not 6.5. No one is expecting a 9.3 but this Coombes character are you?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiberx

Lol, do you realise how much of a difference there is between a 6 and a 9, yes, you are correct, a 6.5 is quite likely. but a 9.3 is VERY unlikely, so your theory is kinda wrong, really really wrong lol

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join