It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes warns of 9.3 in Tokyo which will destroy Wako clock tower

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Hmmm his account is getting hacked apparently, he shouldn't have mentioned the hackers trying to get info

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BarmyBilly
Hmmm his account is getting hacked apparently, he shouldn't have mentioned the hackers trying to get info

More like he said it then thought "hmmm, #, i shouldnt have said that" now is trying to think of an excuse to cover his mistake.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Since he knows professional hackers could he, or they, have hacked FB to make his 3-11-11 EQ prediction after the fact?
edit on 11-4-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by blaenau2000
Interesting this guy did predict the big one, I have seen the evidence, and he does not shoot off predictions all over the place so this is the big one for him,
live by the sword, die by the sword we shall see.

Well I don`t shoot off predictions all over the place either, but that doesn`t make any claims I make of future geological or seismic events accurate.
AFAIK there are many experts who are monitoring earthquake activity worldwide and compiling data. I think we should be more inclined to listen to their opinions than those of a part time poker pro who is trying to assemble some sort of twisted royal flush with a pack of illuminati cards.

link   

Originally posted by MegaMind
Since he knows professional hackers could he, or they, have hacked FB to make his 3-11-11 EQ prediction after the fact?
edit on 11-4-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

Well if a 9.3 hits Tokyo, then I would suggest that is unlikely.

But you are right, if they can hack government sites FB should be a doddle, right?

link   
If this was true and he knows and doesn't do everything within his power to warn the people of Tokyo to get out, then he's complicit, is he not? 11 hours warning doesn't give people enough time to bug out.

link   
reply to post by MegaMind

No i don't think so because facebook is a VERY secure site like that.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I cannot believe ATS is flooded with threads like this one. "Mitchell Coombes"... Many are claiming that he predicted something, yet i have not seen anything even remotely verifying this.

If this is true and he has done it, then why doesn't anyone post the proof? I am honestly starting to consider the possibility that this is one big viral marketing campaign for the Australian celebrity with the same name.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnnonymousLurker

Originally posted by blaenau2000
Interesting this guy did predict the big one, I have seen the evidence, and he does not shoot off predictions all over the place so this is the big one for him,
live by the sword, die by the sword we shall see.

Well I don`t shoot off predictions all over the place either, but that doesn`t make any claims I make of future geological or seismic events accurate.
AFAIK there are many experts who are monitoring earthquake activity worldwide and compiling data. I think we should be more inclined to listen to their opinions than those of a part time poker pro who is trying to assemble some sort of twisted royal flush with a pack of illuminati cards.

Well considering his cards have been spot on correct before im more inclined to believe him or at least take notice rather than our scientists that cant even predict the weather let alone earthquakes

Anyone looking for "proof" you should read ATS more often, the threads have already come and gone.
edit on 11-4-2011 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by audio assasin

Well, I don't have any evidence that's what is happening. But if it were, I'd assume it was because the US and the UK economic recovery hinges on their ability to become factory powers again, and Japan's competition was making that impossible.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

I would worry more about China than Japan in the manufacturing department.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
OK, so it's not this week?
And you will keep us updated on when he does give this 11 hour warning, so that we can verify if he's correct or not?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbove
I cannot believe ATS is flooded with threads like this one. "Mitchell Coombes"... Many are claiming that he predicted something, yet i have not seen anything even remotely verifying this.

If this is true and he has done it, then why doesn't anyone post the proof? I am honestly starting to consider the possibility that this is one big viral marketing campaign for the Australian celebrity with the same name.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Has screen shots of FB with time stamps throughout that thread. Make of it what you will. I have come to no conclusion yet.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

I will do my best to give ATS the 11 hour warning in time but i am in Spain in 2 weeks so i cannot guarantee i'm afraid so i suggest to anyone to get a facebook account and add him as a friend for yourselves.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BarmyBilly

OK, ccol.
And thanks for the heads up

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Then you would be unaware how many electronics companies are based in Japan or how many of the world's cars are manufactured in Japan. Not to mention pharmaceuticals, biotech engineering, and, perhaps most significantly, copper. China makes tons and tons of cheap crap, it's true, but what Japan lacks for in volume it makes up for in value.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

Oops please excuse my ignorance

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BarmyBilly
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

I will do my best to give ATS the 11 hour warning in time but i am in Spain in 2 weeks so i cannot guarantee i'm afraid so i suggest to anyone to get a facebook account and add him as a friend for yourselves.

Im no fan of facebook, but ive sent him a friends request because i want to keep on eye on this.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

Exactly, i have seen my share of "genuine facebook pictures" so i cannot give any validity concerning them. IF many long-time ATS members could verify this indeed is on his facebook history, then i would consider looking into it more. Even then it would take something further to convince me, since a Facebook employee is all it takes to get "legit" info on that site...

Conveniently those predictions are behind restricted access, so no internet cache archives can be used to verify them.

The burden of proof really is on the one making claims.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Heck, I'm sitting here completely ignorant of any number of things right now. Nothing wrong with getting new information, especially if you're open to hearing it.

I think it'd also be in part that, again if we're assuming the HAARP theory which I don't personally know to be accurate, but just to play again, it would seem your list of optional targets wouldn't be every nation in the world you'd like to supplant. It is probably accurate that in raw numbers China makes and ships more. But China isn't sitting on a giant red X-mark that would make this weapon most effective, and on the list of countries which are and which would most benefit the US/UK secret agenda (and while I don't know about HAARP, this I do know is real) Japan does just happen to be way out in first place.

Also, if this dude actually hits another 11 hour window, I will suddenly become a huge convert to the HAARPquake message, because personally, I don't believe in psychics, but I do believe in whistleblowers going out of their way to obfuscate the source of their information, or even disinformation projects aimed at discrediting HAARPquakers by dangling the opportunity for them to make a claim so extraordinary most people will just assume anyone making it is wrong or crazy without checking.

It would be a fiendishly clever bit of psyops but I think they rather enjoy seeing themselves as clever, frankly. Imagine you have someone who saw your super ultra secret black ops craft, and won't shut up about it. Stage an abduction that is so persuasive to them, they start trying to tell the media and everyone they know. Even though they have been telling the truth from the beginning, now you've made it so that people will dismiss everything they say, including what they said before. If you wanted to, you could even show this person any number of real secrets to convince them, because you can be totally sure no one will ever believe them.

I'm wondering about this Coombes guy, I really am.
edit on 11-4-2011 by sepermeru because: madness

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join