Mitchell Coombes warns of 9.3 in Tokyo which will destroy Wako clock tower

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
It seems a tad insensitive to even make predictions concerning Japan right now. Being that it has become a very real hell on Earth, it feels a bit heartless to even speculate about future disaster that may or may not be inflicted upon one of the richest cultures of all time.

Perhaps our energies can be better spent visualizing safety for the people of Japan than taking bets on when the next "BIG ONE!" will hit?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
All i know is if by some chance he's right again you'll find me paying much closer attention but if he ends up being a full on joke then gonna be somewhat depressed...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaneThinking
All i know is if by some chance he's right again you'll find me paying much closer attention but if he ends up being a full on joke then gonna be somewhat depressed...

You should be hoping he's wrong, we don't want more people to suffer.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I am a friend on FB. when Japan quake hit somehow someone said something & ev1 was trying to find out who he was. There is another guy that does have the same name in Australia. This guy is the young kid. He literally went VIRAL globally over night & came back to FB and jumped to thousands of friend requests. he was in total shock not wanting to have all this attention. he just wanted to save lives and inform of the truth.

I did join after the fact as I heard about him too. But, yes I have seen the truth of him predicting the Japan EQ. It has gotten so bad he cannot even post you tube videos anymore. He has two accounts and as soon as he posts now on youtube they delete his videos with this excuse and that. He created a second account and is piggy backing. He has been on youtube with no problems before. Suddenly when he goes to show us something they are gone in minutes. I literally was there when he posted on FB here is a new video we all went to see it and it was gone! so, now he has given up on even posting anything. He has been heckled and called bad stuff etc. He just is trying to tell ev1 what HAARP is doing etc.

right now there was confusion as ev1 was thinking in 11 hrs. he apologized and fixed his profile. I thought same thing when I asked hrs ago he said at least 36 hrs would be fine. But, besides Japan, hes says LA, Phillipines, and 2 other places I can't remember.

I will be a believer if this comes true myself.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
So 1am, 4/12/2011?

My guess, 1:11am

4+1+2+2+0+1+1 = 11

Makes sense, but i pray nothing happens, im already in tears for these people.
edit on 11-4-2011 by AOA2012 because: and 1 a.m. also spells I AM(God) Down With Illumnati

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BarmyBilly

He did (predict) the earthquake. But it was not with the Illuminati card(s).
I am in contact everday with Mitch directly. They are not predictions!!!
Please check your facts.
thank you

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BarmyBilly
"I have very close contacts with professional hackers. They have been hacking into the Government/CIA/ASIO etc.. for a while now... and trying to retrieve their documents on HAARP- dates and time frames for upcoming HAARP tsunamis and earthquakes. I am always getting updates from them as to what new information they find."

Good gravy....NOT a smart thing to announce. Jeez louise when will people learn??

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Isn't this something like the 12th person to have "predicted" the quake in Japan. Jeez.

Somehow none of the subsequent predictions ever pan out either. I live in California, and we should have had about 50 earthquakes by now in the last month.

Sorry for my skepticism, but I just don't buy that anyone can see these coming.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I of course do hope for the sake of the people in Japan that are suffering already, that this does not happen again. But if his means of knowledge and understanding give him a way, to know of the times and dates of events worldwide. Then bye all means I will pay much closer attention, and heed this young mans warnings, if he has somehow put together the pieces so many of us have been missing, then maybe we all should? Who knows? Guess we just wait for the card and see? And for my sake hope he's 50 some odd years off on the California quake because I just feel that ones going to be a whole coast event I dont wanna be around to see.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by redstripe1229
Isn't this something like the 12th person to have "predicted" the quake in Japan. Jeez.

Somehow none of the subsequent predictions ever pan out either. I live in California, and we should have had about 50 earthquakes by now in the last month.

Sorry for my skepticism, but I just don't buy that anyone can see these coming.

You are exactly correct. Last month it was that little girl and now it's this guy. Can someone post the other specific predictions he's gotten right so we can establish a track record or was it just this one.

Some people on this site are so gullible they just jump from one whacked out theory to the next without ever considering actual science at all.

There is absolutely no way to predict earthquakes. Period.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

HE DID NOT PREDICT IT YET ....... YOU ARE WRONG....he was just stating the time in austrailia was 11:11

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
If this person indeed has some inside information from people hacking government websites...or even if he is attuned to some psychic energy channeled through this Illuminati card game that reveals to him when quakes will strike....

Why would he wait until 11 hours before the quake strikes to release this info? Does he want more people to die?

Or...is he maybe ..just MAYBE...being a bit dramatic? Putting on a good show on the ol' FB.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepinmysoul

He did (predict) the earthquake. But it was not with the Illuminati card(s).
I am in contact everday with Mitch directly. They are not predictions!!!
Please check your facts.
thank you

Your first sentence you say he did predict the earthquake then you say they are not predictions. Which is it?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Humour me all the way Mitchell. At least I can predict Santas coming on the 25th December.,

No date.
If it's 9.2 he's still wrong
If it's only 8.8 he's still wrong.
If it hit's anywhere but tokyo (under it) he's still wrong.

Conclusion... he wrong!
edit on 11-4-2011 by daggyz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
You so often hear people on ATS talking about media manipulation and how the world is being brainwashed into this and that. And then these same people see Facebook earthquake predictions that are vague and all of a sudden they follow this new messiah and heed all teh new warnings.

Yes, this is why the media can manipulate the people of the world. Because people that believe this nonsense (yes you), are very, very stupid. How many times does someone you believe to be correct have to make a prediction that doesn't happen before you stop believing in HAARP, Chemtrails, and the end of the world in 2012?

There are plenty of real conspiracies out there. The plans to rid you of your freedoms, false flag terror events, financial terrorism and very real threats of World War III. One could theorise that the globalists themselves circulate such conspiracies as HAARP to distract people from the real conspiracies. Seriously, wake up.

And yes, I live in Japan, in between 2 active volcanoes. And the current activity is normal. If another 9+ hits, or other dormant volcanoes become active that would be unpredented but it wouldn't be due to HAARP. It would be due to Solar, Lunar, and other gravitational influences.

There is a global conspiracy to rob you of everything, this I do believe because you can see the evidence and can see the progress but HAARP just doesn't fit in, it's complete nonsense. Wake up to the real threats looming in our not-to-distant future. Yes, more tectonic activity, (not due to HAARP) but also horrific war. NATO continues to encircle Russia and the US and allies continue to deprive China of resources. We are on a nasty collision course which will bankrupt the world and see it burn while mother nature also takes a stab at this planet. Damn, HAARPers make me so angry.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

Common sense says you don't get to be the second largest economy in the world without crossing over a few people along the way. Much like the United States, Japan has many secrets in their "musky vault hosed down daily with a gagging perfume"

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by audio assasin

Apparently the Japanese government angered whomever controls/owns HAARP (Rockefellers/Rothschilds?) and they are being targeted.

One theory: Japan recently (before the Tsunami) banned vaccinations for children after the deaths of a number of their own, and this angered the secret world order because they depended on 'vaccinations' to lower the world population.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

This right here. This Coombes fellow is just wanging it, kinda like that chick who "supposedly" predicted the first quake in japan, yet she sure got the California date wrong, and looks like this guy was wrong as-well.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Looks like Mitch isn't the only one who thinks there will be another large quake in the near future

www.youtube.com... toward the end he mentions it

I guess Mitch is just taking a stab in the dark..
edit on 12-4-2011 by McKey because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I just want to say something to all of those who immediately friended this "suddenly private" and "suddenly hacked" guy on FB who "knows people who hack" government programs like CIA, etc? Who admits stuff like that?? It's not like he just admitted he smokes a fatty every friday night, he just admitted to knowing someone who HACKS THE GOVERNMENT REGULARLY and hands him the information...on a PUBLIC network...and is now "friending" thousands of people. Oh, wait, he was hacked himself though...

Did you ever think that this guy, for whatever reason, just wanted a bunch of people to come out of their little hidey holes? Maybe it's someone on ATS who knows we will give him attention, maybe it's just some guy, but he now has the names of....how many people?? THOUSANDS of friend requests?? and someone else is saying he was NOT private just recently. This seems a tad fishy to me, but take it as you will, it's just food for thought....

That being said, I don't think I'll take the bait on this one. Kinda reminds me of "run to the mountains and live off the grid" girl, the one that was SO FAR OFF THE GRID that she still checked into youtube and twitter..... I'll pass on believing this "prediction", but if I'm wrong I suppose I have a (figurative) foot to put in my mouth and some (figurative) socks to eat. God bless the people of Japan, they've gotten be jumpier than a frog that just found a sh#t stack on his favorite lily pad....I hope they don't read this prediction garbage that everyone seems to be cashing in on lately.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join