It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes warns of 9.3 in Tokyo which will destroy Wako clock tower

page: 30
<< 27  28  29   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I May be wrong but he is back on fb and looks like he is going to post a new countdown soon. I'm keeping an open mind.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ShakingThatAss

The fool never left FB. Never predicted # before it happen and ws once again claiming a major quake would hit Ca. today.I simply cannot fathom why people continue to act as if this kid ever did anything when it was proven within a week of the Japan earthquake he never predicted it.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by HOLDYOURFUTURECLOSE

I missed that debunking, could you please explain how he was disproven? Since it seems pretty important to you, and you seem to find it quite easy to demonstrate, a little repetition wouldn't hurt anyone...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
he might be an insider. but iv always felt that california has a big one coming...
these cards should be taken very seriously.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
reply to post by HOLDYOURFUTURECLOSE

I missed that debunking, could you please explain how he was disproven? Since it seems pretty important to you, and you seem to find it quite easy to demonstrate, a little repetition wouldn't hurt anyone...

It's your responsibility to prove that he did indeed predict it BEFORE the Earthquake. There's no evidence of it, so it didn't happen.

I've looked into this kid. He's a fraud and a hoax. He claims to have predicted all sorts of things on his website...but there's not a single correct predictions.
Now he's tricked people into following him for however many months it's been...it's sad when he's such an obvious liar.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Well he now says that the California Tsunami will be early 2012 and will post his 104 countdown when it is time. We shall see for ourselves I suppose.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BarmyBilly

I have been following Mitchell Coombs on facebook.He has warned of an earthquake off the west coast of USA that would result in a sunami.He has been warning about this for some months but he said either Dec 2011 or Jan 2012 ,so time is close.I went on facebook last night and he has been taken off.He made another account incase anything happened like that,but it to has been removed.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Capricornia

I'm pretty sure everyone has lost interest in this fraud. He is a proven hoax. You'd do best not to waste your time.

edit on 1/13/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Capricornia

Mitchell Coombes what a legend! He's an inspiration to us all!

www.abovetopsecret.com...#

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

It's your responsibility to prove that he did indeed predict it BEFORE the Earthquake. There's no evidence of it, so it didn't happen. I've looked into this kid. He's a fraud and a hoax. He claims to have predicted all sorts of things on his website...but there's not a single correct predictions. Now he's tricked people into following him for however many months it's been...it's sad when he's such an obvious liar.

make of it what you may....

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Capricornia
reply to post by BarmyBilly

I have been following Mitchell Coombs on facebook.He has warned of an earthquake off the west coast of USA that would result in a sunami.He has been warning about this for some months but he said either Dec 2011 or Jan 2012 ,so time is close.I went on facebook last night and he has been taken off.He made another account incase anything happened like that,but it to has been removed.

If your time horizon is years, eventually you might get it right, but is that really predicting anything? Earthquakes, especially around the Pacific rim, are as common as thunderstorms...

In addition, I still surmise his first "prediction" of the japan Earthquake could have been from him changing the date on that post. Anyone can do that, and if he wasn't known back then, it would be impossible for someone to find out if he had no followers.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Errr ok....I've followed this whole thing since the start. I'm a subscriber to this guy's page. So much bull-# has gone on w/ this page that it's enough to cause an EQ in the brain. I cannot even clue you into to all of it because there's just to much.

Question....so the warning about the warning in Cali and Austrillia tusumi's is still on the table to be an official warning?

Lmao

Yea..I think something's going on both natural and man-made whether threw Fracking or HARRP...we will see a bad bad quake...somewhere. Maybe even in Cali, mid-west.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
Errr ok....I've followed this whole thing since the start. I'm a subscriber to this guy's page. So much bull-# has gone on w/ this page that it's enough to cause an EQ in the brain. I cannot even clue you into to all of it because there's just to much.

Question....so the warning about the warning in Cali and Austrillia tusumi's is still on the table to be an official warning?

Lmao

Yea..I think something's going on both natural and man-made whether threw Fracking or HARRP...we will see a bad bad quake...somewhere. Maybe even in Cali, mid-west.

I have been following this guy for a while too, even made my account with ATS just to weigh in on the matter on the whole California warning. So now he is saying that was only a warning for the real warning? I missed that somewhere.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone else saw it, but Coombes has issued an update, saying that the 104 hour warning is very near:

Mitchell Coombes commented on his own status.

Mitchell Coombes
Ok everyone, you've been warned of what's to come, we are getting extremely close to the 104 hour tsunami warning. I strongly advise that if you live on the east coast of NSW and west coast of USA, have your evacuation gear ready to go as soon as possible. I said on March 11 that California would be next after Japan's countdown... Sydney's earthquake will be magnitude 9.5, California's earthquake will be magnitude 9.6, followed by two 9.4's, all of these tsunamis will be created in the same exact hour
Like · · Share · August 7 at 10:46am near Mittagong, New South Wales ·
952 people like this.
395 shares
Write a comment...

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by pejanene
Not sure if anyone else saw it, but Coombes has issued an update, saying that the 104 hour warning is very near:

Mitchell Coombes commented on his own status.

Mitchell Coombes
Ok everyone, you've been warned of what's to come, we are getting extremely close to the 104 hour tsunami warning. I strongly advise that if you live on the east coast of NSW and west coast of USA, have your evacuation gear ready to go as soon as possible. I said on March 11 that California would be next after Japan's countdown... Sydney's earthquake will be magnitude 9.5, California's earthquake will be magnitude 9.6, followed by two 9.4's, all of these tsunamis will be created in the same exact hour
Like · · Share · August 7 at 10:46am near Mittagong, New South Wales ·
952 people like this.
395 shares
Write a comment...

I was looking for a thread regarding this, the last on (named 104 hr countdown got closed) - I'm assuming his prediction was incorrect? Surprise surprise...

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I'm in Sydney, a suburb behind a beach suburb but it is probably 1-3 hundred metres above sea level. Lets just say if something did happen, could being this high be ok??

Now I don't know whether to believe this coombes guy or not. 2 weeks and no countdown yet, was it likely this countdown should have started in these last 2 weeks? Some people claiming we have already avoided the disaster, it won't happen like it was supposedly ment to coz things changed again or some crap but that's not from this coombes guys mouth... or fingers

Why was the other thread with 53 pages closed??? Is it coz it was clearly bull#, nothing to talk about??

Is there any real unquestionable proof this guy has predicted past events? Howcome a big deal was never made about his "prediction" after the Japan Tsunami?? Howcome he isn't so widely known including in media? Has he ever claimed something then to be wrong, including a countdown?? Would he be able to somehow hack the time of when he made facebook posts?? How has he been able to predict past events of earthquakes and even sport scores by hacking betting systems? Howcome he is not in jail if he apparently hacks alot of websites??

As you can tell I'm concerned, since I was a kid as soon as I hear something about disasters, end of world crap I always get # scared as soon as I hear it. By # scared I mean I get cold and can barely move, can't eat, so more go into a state of shock. Asteroids (after hearing of armageddon and deep impact movies) Y2K, even a date like 9/9/99 back then I'd think it ment something we're doomed! I know it sounds stupid and to be honest nothing much has changed (I was at my worst in early 08 believing everything about 2012 but now I think that's all a load of crap with no scientific evidence, mayan calendar going into much further fates etc) but that's the way I am and always will be unfortunately

So simply put, is this guy legit and has he been legit and when his countdown starts (will there definately be one) should I be genuinely worried and evacuate?
edit on 20-8-2012 by avsydney because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Has this guy made a successful prediction before?

top topics

<< 27  28  29   >>

join