It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes warns of 9.3 in Tokyo which will destroy Wako clock tower

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I added Mitchell right before things got really bad as far as the traffic on his page and while I reserve judgement on what his aim is with all of this, I can only reiterate that he did make a Japan earthquake prediction BEFORE it hit. It was without fanfare...and there werent too many responses really. It was as if he was posting that he was heading to the gym. He has stated over and over that he is not psychic. I too have backed off from checking his page just because you can get a headache reading it. theres so much crap. I have no idea how to post a screen shot but there is a thread on ATS that shows it. And while he may have someone on the inside at facebook, altering his time stamps *giggle*..I try to keep an open mind. I went back as far as January looking at old posts and only a few were predictions or anything having to do with what is currently happening and many were quite normal. if it hasnt been posted already here is a link to the thread that started all this....
abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-4-2011 by irsuccubus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BarmyBilly
He just mentioned this;

"I have very close contacts with professional hackers. They have been hacking into the Government/CIA/ASIO etc.. for a while now... and trying to retrieve their documents on HAARP- dates and time frames for upcoming HAARP tsunamis and earthquakes. I am always getting updates from them as to what new information they find."

Could be VERY interesting if this is true!

Sooooooo these arnt actual predictions. This is all based on inside hacker info?

Thats not a prediction. This is leaked information.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

This is my studied opinion. If it is H.A.A.R.P wrecking Japan, it may be because Japan is owed the most money by the U.S. Government. Also, Bush Sr. of this 30 year Bush Senior White House is becoming increasingly unstable wanting his NWO that he promised us many years ago. (He is 88!) I do know that all of those sealed in the Names of the Father and Son (Yahweh and Yahshua), Revelation 14:1, will survive all of these sad events! Yahshia is returning SOON and no NWO can stop Him! Halleluyah! This ancient Hebrew word means "Praise ye Yah". Shalom (Peace) in Him!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
6.0 off Japan 37 minutes ago:

quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
You guys are suckers. I remember reading on reddit a while ago about a method (hack) in order to change a comment thats been timestamped. I couldn't tell you what the method was because I don't even use facebook so I only looked over it briefly with casual interest but I DO remember it. It was posted as a way for pranking your friends but obviously this troll just took it to the next level. Im sure thats all he did, did this trick/hack w/e it is to change it to look like he predicted the quake, maybe got some of his buddies to help him out with some comments backing him up and then went public with his timestamped "prediction" so he has you eating out of his hands now.

Probably some guys from somethingawful forums or something like that looking for some fun. Highly doubt this guy has inside info from hackers, why would he even admit that, if he did the govt could easily just stop posting whatever info was being stolen to make said predictions (not to mention probably send some federal agents to pay him a visit) and hed have no sources then. Pretty sure this guy is just taking you all for a ride. Even worse, maybe its really someone or some group with some vested interest in getting the names (through the flood of friend requests hes getting) of people who distrust the govt, believe in conspiracies etc, dun dun dun, nah probably just some guy having a laugh and enjoying all the attention.
edit on 12-4-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I heard that the Parker brothers predicted the economic collapse and real estate bubble

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
reply to post by audio assasin

Apparently the Japanese government angered whomever controls/owns HAARP (Rockefellers/Rothschilds?) and they are being targeted.

One theory: Japan recently (before the Tsunami) banned vaccinations for children after the deaths of a number of their own, and this angered the secret world order because they depended on 'vaccinations' to lower the world population.

Yea, every earthquake is caused by HAARP. Before HAARP the shapeshifting reptilians caused all the earthquakes. Tectonic plates are a myth.

Heh.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman

Originally posted by star in a jar
reply to post by audio assasin

Apparently the Japanese government angered whomever controls/owns HAARP (Rockefellers/Rothschilds?) and they are being targeted.

One theory: Japan recently (before the Tsunami) banned vaccinations for children after the deaths of a number of their own, and this angered the secret world order because they depended on 'vaccinations' to lower the world population.

Yea, every earthquake is caused by HAARP. Before HAARP the shapeshifting reptilians caused all the earthquakes. Tectonic plates are a myth.

Heh.

Well to be fair, it is a conspiracy website not a scientific journal.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4Yahshua
reply to post by antmax21

This is my studied opinion. If it is H.A.A.R.P wrecking Japan, it may be because Japan is owed the most money by the U.S. Government. Also, Bush Sr. of this 30 year Bush Senior White House is becoming increasingly unstable wanting his NWO that he promised us many years ago. (He is 88!) I do know that all of those sealed in the Names of the Father and Son (Yahweh and Yahshua), Revelation 14:1, will survive all of these sad events! Yahshia is returning SOON and no NWO can stop Him! Halleluyah! This ancient Hebrew word means "Praise ye Yah". Shalom (Peace) in Him!

Nice studied opinion. What about the 1 trillion Japan holds in US T-Bonds? Don't you think the 300 billion cost of the disaster might make the Japanese think about liquidating this asset? If they dumped their 1 trillion in T-Bonds it would send the USD into a spiral of death within hours. So this earthquake puts the US econmy in jeopardy.

Furthermore, what would inflicting a disaster on a country have to do with the money they are owed? The US still has to pay the Japanese out.

So think you need to study more because you are very ill-informed.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
These "psychics" make me laugh. They have the ability to predict the future and can long range forecast devastating earthquakes, tsunamis and so on. Why don`t they make a fortune for themselves predicting the lotto numbers for this week, or the winner of the 3:15 at Kempton? Oh yeah - "It doesn`t work like that" or they "cannot use the powers for personal gain".
Well I don`t buy it in the slightest. Anyone who claims they can foresee anything with any degree of accuracy please come and post a firm and easily proveable prediction here. And make it short and simple, like - "between 3-4pm GMT a massive quake between 8.5 - 9.5 will shake Tokyo pushing half of Japan into the sea" - then when it comes true, give us yet another prediction that will be as accurate for comparison.
None of these idiots will be pinned down to something so specific, because they cannot predict future events with any degree of conviction.
The fact of the matter is, by making educated guesses based on the data available, the likelihood of something happening can be assessed. Did we need a psychic to sound the tsunami alert in Sendai after the big quake hit? Nope. The alarm sounded because we know from previous data collected that following an earthquake at sea, a devastating wave will be created.
So assuming that Mr Coombes is using available data to make these claims (granted the data available to him appears to be a pack of illuminati cards and the recent seismic activity around Japan), I conclude by saying that data can be misinterpreted, which makes any predictions based on same inaccurate. (Or I cry BS in so many words)
Just browse through all the failed predictions made daily here on ATS and chuckle at all the facebook followers who are waiting for the countdown to begin............

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
This thread, that was just posted is quite interesting, concerning this topic...Geologists have issued eq warnings in Asian ms news

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by BarmyBilly

Wow another prediction by using the illuminati card game. He didn't predict it. It was just at the right time.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Oh no, page is down !

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dbove

what are you talking about ive seen at least 10 people including myself post his original post on FB exactly 104 hours before the earthquake in japan occured, when I saw the timestamp I was like wtf...i messaged him and he started to explain about the illuminati card game and about his grandfather whos a big mason figure and his other connects...short and sweet is what he kept it at..the proof is there if u look...theres lots of posts showing his timestamp on facebook and the wako-tower comparison in japan to one of the illuminati cards

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
All predictions should be placed in the trash/hoax section until they come true........

This section of ATS is a joke

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheri2012
I am a friend on FB. when Japan quake hit somehow someone said something & ev1 was trying to find out who he was. There is another guy that does have the same name in Australia. This guy is the young kid. He literally went VIRAL globally over night & came back to FB and jumped to thousands of friend requests. he was in total shock not wanting to have all this attention. he just wanted to save lives and inform of the truth.

I did join after the fact as I heard about him too. But, yes I have seen the truth of him predicting the Japan EQ. It has gotten so bad he cannot even post you tube videos anymore. He has two accounts and as soon as he posts now on youtube they delete his videos with this excuse and that. He created a second account and is piggy backing. He has been on youtube with no problems before. Suddenly when he goes to show us something they are gone in minutes. I literally was there when he posted on FB here is a new video we all went to see it and it was gone! so, now he has given up on even posting anything. He has been heckled and called bad stuff etc. He just is trying to tell ev1 what HAARP is doing etc.

right now there was confusion as ev1 was thinking in 11 hrs. he apologized and fixed his profile. I thought same thing when I asked hrs ago he said at least 36 hrs would be fine. But, besides Japan, hes says LA, Phillipines, and 2 other places I can't remember.

I will be a believer if this comes true myself.

this is actually really true, he deleted those posts not because someone got hacked, but because of all the trash talking right here on ATS, he said so himself before it was deleted...now he said hes just going to wait for 11 hours before it happens, but he said it wont this week...so who knows?
edit on 12-4-2011 by ebaydan777 because: forgot to add quote

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Sorry, I didn't read all the replies here, but am I the only one getting rubbed the wrong way by this sensationalist facebook-user?

The way he words his updates seems desperate for attention and my last shred of trust was obliterated, when he blurted out, that he uses hackers.

C'mon now...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
is this the same guy?
celebrity psychic
mitchellcoombes.com

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
is this the same guy?
celebrity psychic
mitchellcoombes.com

no different guy..

P.S...HAARP went down about a day and a half ago, not showing ANY data...the entire site hasnt been working while all these 6.0-7.1 earthquakes are slamming Japan since 4-10-11...no HAARP data..big earthquakes, and big chunks of data missing 3-7 days before the haiti earthquake, NZ earthquake and japan earthquake...yes you heard that right, chunks of data missing 3-7 dates prior to those 3 quakes, in the ELF 1-30 data section...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
IF I told you that Dabblin... My devine higher self told me about the Japan Quake and newer things to come... you probably wouldn't believe me unless u take the chance and read my blog.. and BELIEVE IN YOUR OWN THIRD EYE!!!

dabblin.ning.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join