It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes warns of 9.3 in Tokyo which will destroy Wako clock tower

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by McKey
reply to post by BarmyBilly

Why can't he post it himself? And why doesn't he alert the media or something if it's gonna be a big disaster?? blarggh
edit on 19-4-2011 by McKey because: (no reason given)

Maybe because he knows they'll won't air it anyway? The guy's a " conspiracy theorist "...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I agree, this type of request reeks of an attention monger. When he posts the card, 50 people on this site will make a thread on it, I assure you of that.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by dude69

Maybe because he knows they'll won't air it anyway? The guy's a " conspiracy theorist "...

Of course, one would have to entertain the notion that, they won't air it because he is a nut, with not a thing better to do than try and fool people, as well as the fact that they could be libel for any negative connotations arising from the airing of it.

But that's just me talkin....

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707
reply to post by dude69

He's predicting a major earthquake for April 22nd and has a picture of the Virgin Mary on his profile?????????

Well I'll reveal to you his source right now!!: AboveTopSecret.com

I've posted HERE ABOUT my April 22nd earthquake prediction having an unmistakable connection to the Fatima Prophecies.

And since:
a) I've been pretty much obsessed from 1994 to 2000 and from 2007 to present day with the Fatima Apparitions and Prophecies, and that
b) I've discovered the "April 22nd" sign
c) I've experienced a notable coincidence pertaining to the April 22nd prediction. and
d) my prayer resulted in a dream that involved both the April 22nd theme and the Third Secret of Fatima as being true....

....I obviously am therefore deeply wary that both the April 22nd prediction will come to pass as well as the Fatima Prophecies.

You can find these posts and connections I wrote about pertaining to April 22nd and Fatima within the following three threads, especially in the first thread (the last 2 threads I authored):

Posted Feb 17. Titled: Dreams of the New Madrid Fault?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread i Posted April 9th. Titled: Mega-Earthquake Predicted for Good Friday April 22nd 2011. Many Hardcore Signs
abovetopsecret.com...

The FIRST thread I posted on *Nov 17th 2010*. Titled: Major Sign Reveals God will strike the Stock Markets (on) Apr (22nd).
2012forum.com...

So, if my posts are based on meaningless coincidences and delusions than Mitchell Coombes is entirely mistaken in his theory and in what he says.

On the other hand, if in a weeks time I have made the single most unpredictable accurate prediction in all of history, it will be crystal clear to me that I will also be blamed by 4 billion disbelievers, especially by people like Alex Jones.

edit on 17-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

I don't mean to sound rude or what-have-you, but how exactly does the Stockmarket crash on Good Friday relate to the secrets of Fatima?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by amaster
I don't mean to sound rude or what-have-you, but how exactly does the Stockmarket crash on Good Friday relate to the secrets of Fatima?

I have become an expert on the Fatima Prophecies. I would even call it an obsession. 90% of my posts at ATS have been about Fatima or related.

The fact that I discovered the April 22nd sign as a Fatima "expert" tells me that if the April 22nd prediction is true then the Fatima prophecies are true as well.

The fact that God didn't prevent me from discovering the April 22nd sign on the 777th day (the 3 threads above give the details)...tells me that this "coincidence" would not have happened to me if the divine forces did not support the Fatima propheices. Or could simply be all a meaningless coincidence in a numerical world.

A few other smaller coincidences occurred.

The fact that I had a single dream that indicated both the Good Friday disaster theme and the Fatima prophecies are true, indicates that either I have a highly suggestive subconscious that spills out into my dreams OR that divinity has revealed to me that both are true.

If you read all my posts in the threads I linked too (in my prior post), you would notice it's about the mega-earthquakes on April 22nd collapsing the stock markets and global economy. But at first (Nov 17th/2010) I wasn't completely sure if we were talking about a highly disastrous earthquake or comet or political event or something else for April 22nd. By the middle of March 2011 it became clear to me that the prediction involved a massive earthquake for the United States. By Mid April it became clear to me that the earthquake on the first day of Lent and the first Friday of Lent in Japan indicates the prediction is about massive earthquakes in both the USA and Japan, and maybe elsewhere.
edit on 19-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69

Umh...I don't exactly get the big deal about this...what hassle exactly? oO...but I also don't get why he wants you to make another thread instead of posting himself.Maybe he's busy answering messages on facebook and youtube and whatnot....so yeah...why not post it for him...
edit on 19-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

Dude, you are one of my favourite posters on ATS and you almost always get a star from me for any post you make!!

This time, the reason why it could be a hassle for Billy is that he if he makes such a thread - he will be the one who will be attacked, asked questions, etc...everyone asking him explanations about Mitchell.

At the same time - I really wonder...why would Mitchell Coombes ask Billy to do this for him? With all the `friends` he has on facebook? What is the relation between Billy and Mitchell?? Wy does Mitchell know that Billy is also on ATS? Why would Billy make his facebook page so `public`? Letting people on ATS/the general public know his name, page, get glimpses of his friends...Why can`t Billy decide for himself and why does he feel the need to ask members what they feel about him posting. Come on...there are people who make such spaced out threads on anything whatsoever...

So, Billy, at this point, make the thread...let`s see what happens...!!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

At the same time - I really wonder...why would Mitchell Coombes ask Billy to do this for him? With all the `friends` he has on facebook? What is the relation between Billy and Mitchell?? Wy does Mitchell know that Billy is also on ATS? Why would Billy make his facebook page so `public`? Letting people on ATS/the general public know his name, page, get glimpses of his friends...Why can`t Billy decide for himself and why does he feel the need to ask members what they feel about him posting. Come on...there are people who make such spaced out threads on anything whatsoever...

So, Billy, at this point, make the thread...let`s see what happens...!!

The reason why Mitchell asked me to make another thread is because i initially asked him if i could make this thread on what he said, he obviously said yes and i sent him the link to this thread. We have no relation other than that. Also my page is public because i couldn't care less who knows what i look like or what my name is although i should have blacked out the friends online. Also i couldn't decide for myself (I have now decided not to make a new thread) because i didn't know whether it deserved a new thread and i didn't want to make a new thread for no real reason.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I am starting to believe that Mitchell is getting paid by Full Tilt Inc. to do this odd type of marketing campaign. I bet the more hits and "facebook" friends he brings to the site the more $ he gets paid.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

Usually when I think about something a lot I have a dream about it, maybe that's what happened? Lately I've been doing a lot of "obsessing" over earthquakes and have had multiple dreams about them, but I doubt it means anything. I mean heck, I had a dream about there being a huge one in Chicago on Easter... maybe this is what happened to you?

Either way, I guess we'll find out.
edit on 19-4-2011 by McKey because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by yoyoma15

I am starting to believe that Mitchell is getting paid by Full Tilt Inc. to do this odd type of marketing campaign. I bet the more hits and "facebook" friends he brings to the site the more $ he gets paid.

Hmmmm, you don't really believe he could be doing this for something as silly as the money, do you?

edit on 19-4-2011 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Do we have a final prediction date/time yet? I can't bear the thought of having to read through all the recent posts again.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

No, not yet we still have to wait for Mitchell to change his photo but a few are speculating at the 22nd.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I'm telling you, Michael Coombes got his information from reading abovetopsecret.com.

On April 9th (two days before Sir Coombes) I posted my belief of a 24 to 32 hour "warning sign" that would precede the great earthquake. MR. Coombes apparently fashioned that information into an 11 hour warning.

This post:
"Personally, there are two things I will watch for: 1) If the stock market rise/economic rebound is to last 777 days ending on Good Friday a day when the stock markets are closed for the holidays, it stands to reason that the stock markets might reach their final high point(highest point since the March 6th "666" day) at 4:00pm Thursday April 21st at the final moment the Stock Market is open before the 777 day period ends. If the American Stock Market closes at it's 777 day high at 4:00/4:05? pm April 21st.......watch out."

On April 9th (two days before he posted "his warning") I posted the following thread with the date "April 22nd" in the Title:
"Mega-Earthquake Predicted for Good Friday April 22nd 2011. Many Hardcore Signs"
abovetopsecret.com...

I posted that thread 13 days in advance (April 9th) which may seem to correlate with my obsession with the Fatima Prophecies(and therefore the number 13)

Sir Coombes ran with my 13-day-Fatima-ish warning into an 11 day, 11 hour in advance warning.

The post which I even mention the 13 days:
abovetopsecret.com...
"You see, today is the 13th day before Good Friday"

Sir Coombes posted an image of Our Lady of Fatima?
Anyone who read the posts in that April 9th thread(two days before) would have access to the links I provided which includes the thread containing the following post that shows some of my thought process in tying together the April 22nd earthquake warning to the Fatima Prophecies :
"What I DON'T know is if this "sign" comes from God in order for people to take notice of the information I reveal about Fatima, OR if I was pushed into the sign by Satanic forces or God in order to COMPLETELY DESCREDIT my Fatima writings...OR if divine forces want people to NOT take my writings seriously(a temporary descreditting) until the Fatima events transpire. That probably sounds crazy, but oh well I don't care how it sounds."

edit on 20-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

I read your theory, hypothesis, in your thread about 4/22. I have read some books relating to the occult and have seen that the number 777 has a significance in the occult. I remember the day the stock market went down by 777 points and thought surely there is a message here being transmitted to the "initiates". What that message is I do not know, I thought maybe the message was simply that the markets are controlled by "them". I was unaware the S&P 500 dropped to 666 and was the low point before a "recovery" took place. That combined with the 777 clearly show that this is not a mere coincidence. Your ideas are certainly interesting.

But I would like to caution you against something I see many people do. Please do not take this the wrong way. It is not intended as an attack, but rather a helpful criticism. Many seem to think that powers in the universe have singled them out to deliver ideas or messages. They place such a high importance on it being THEIR message, not the message for the sake of the message, but that they are the ones delivering the message. I am saying that their Ego is firmly at the helm of nearly all they think, do and say. It is easy for anyone to spot this Ego "shining" through the message and I can assure you it seriously degrades the reception of the message as it appears to be nothing more than ego stroking. This doesn't mean that maybe they do not have something important to impart to people but that the delivery would be much better and more convincing if they left their Egos out.

I will be watching this Good Friday for anything out of the ordinary. Hopefully the day will pass uneventfully.

edit on 20-4-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Thanks for the update - I'll check back again on 22nd

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
So is his "prediction" for CA on April 25 not valid anymore or what?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I'm not his friend but his profile image has changed from the fatima lady to something else, when I click it I can't see an image just a message, I myself don't know how to do that.

"There are no photos here...yet"

obscure? my curiosity is still raised on all of this.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707
I'm telling you, Michael Coombes got his information from reading abovetopsecret.com.

On April 9th (two days before Sir Coombes) I posted my belief of a 24 to 32 hour "warning sign" that would precede the great earthquake. MR. Coombes apparently fashioned that information into an 11 hour warning.

This post:
"Personally, there are two things I will watch for: 1) If the stock market rise/economic rebound is to last 777 days ending on Good Friday a day when the stock markets are closed for the holidays, it stands to reason that the stock markets might reach their final high point(highest point since the March 6th "666" day) at 4:00pm Thursday April 21st at the final moment the Stock Market is open before the 777 day period ends. If the American Stock Market closes at it's 777 day high at 4:00/4:05? pm April 21st.......watch out."

On April 9th (two days before he posted "his warning") I posted the following thread with the date "April 22nd" in the Title:
"Mega-Earthquake Predicted for Good Friday April 22nd 2011. Many Hardcore Signs"
abovetopsecret.com...

I posted that thread 13 days in advance (April 9th) which may seem to correlate with my obsession with the Fatima Prophecies(and therefore the number 13)

Sir Coombes ran with my 13-day-Fatima-ish warning into an 11 day, 11 hour in advance warning.

The post which I even mention the 13 days:
abovetopsecret.com...
"You see, today is the 13th day before Good Friday"

Sir Coombes posted an image of Our Lady of Fatima?
Anyone who read the posts in that April 9th thread(two days before) would have access to the links I provided which includes the thread containing the following post that shows some of my thought process in tying together the April 22nd earthquake warning to the Fatima Prophecies :
"What I DON'T know is if this "sign" comes from God in order for people to take notice of the information I reveal about Fatima, OR if I was pushed into the sign by Satanic forces or God in order to COMPLETELY DESCREDIT my Fatima writings...OR if divine forces want people to NOT take my writings seriously(a temporary descreditting) until the Fatima events transpire. That probably sounds crazy, but oh well I don't care how it sounds."

edit on 20-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

Dear Phantomfire

A few things;
One - why do you address Mitchell Coombes as SIR Mitchell Coombes?
Two - you mention numbers and calculations of all types in your thread, but I don`t think I ever saw anything mentioning the 13th of May being the day of the `Our Lady of Fatima`. Maybe it`s my fault, maybe I didn`t read your mails properly and overlooked something - but if you are as obsessed as you say you are, by her prophecies, I would expect May 13th to be a crucial date amidst your calculations.

jg51.tripod.com...

Three - it`s almost midnight here on my side of the world - so soon coming up to April 23rd, and so far, nothing has happened. I sincerely hope that nothing happens anywhere else where it is still the 22nd.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Just putting some info out there for all interested, Mitchell has now started a " Fan Page" on Facebook today, I think probably to kind of get away from his own personal page.
www.facebook.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
looking at his info this 'kid' is 7 years older than me...he's 30?????

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join