It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes warns of 9.3 in Tokyo which will destroy Wako clock tower

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I am assuming he is hinting at 11 days from his post. We then get an 11 hour notice and after the fact if nothing happens... he will be gone in 11 seconds.

I have posted enough here for now. I shall go back to lurking in the shadows.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Hmm...he posted this on the 11th so on the 22nd...and he has a picture of the virgin mary in his profile since then.
On April 11th pope Ratzinger made a speech about turning to the virgin mary for salvation...ivarfjeld.wordpress.com...
interesting: " Christ, in his resurrection destroyed this " wall of death " " ...tsunami?
lol...stretch it to the limit.
edit on 17-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
his current image of the virgin mary, the only way I could find this particular painting on google images was to search for the "nossa senhora de fatima" and that image links to prophecyfilm.com It probably has no significance but if this is where he took it from it shows what websites he's been looking at and maybe there is something in that? I'm probably looking too much into it.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

He's predicting a major earthquake for April 22nd and has a picture of the Virgin Mary on his profile?????????

Well I'll reveal to you his source right now!!: AboveTopSecret.com

I've posted HERE ABOUT my April 22nd earthquake prediction having an unmistakable connection to the Fatima Prophecies.

And since:
a) I've been pretty much obsessed from 1994 to 2000 and from 2007 to present day with the Fatima Apparitions and Prophecies, and that
b) I've discovered the "April 22nd" sign
c) I've experienced a notable coincidence pertaining to the April 22nd prediction. and
d) my prayer resulted in a dream that involved both the April 22nd theme and the Third Secret of Fatima as being true....

....I obviously am therefore deeply wary that both the April 22nd prediction will come to pass as well as the Fatima Prophecies.

You can find these posts and connections I wrote about pertaining to April 22nd and Fatima within the following three threads, especially in the first thread (the last 2 threads I authored):

Posted Feb 17. Titled: Dreams of the New Madrid Fault?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread i Posted April 9th. Titled: Mega-Earthquake Predicted for Good Friday April 22nd 2011. Many Hardcore Signs
abovetopsecret.com...

The FIRST thread I posted on *Nov 17th 2010*. Titled: Major Sign Reveals God will strike the Stock Markets (on) Apr (22nd).
2012forum.com...

So, if my posts are based on meaningless coincidences and delusions than Mitchell Coombes is entirely mistaken in his theory and in what he says.

On the other hand, if in a weeks time I have made the single most unpredictable accurate prediction in all of history, it will be crystal clear to me that I will also be blamed by 4 billion disbelievers, especially by people like Alex Jones.

edit on 17-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
On the first image he's tagged in one of his friends sais that he predicted something for the 24th? but they might have their facts wrong.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyTrick
his current image of the virgin mary, the only way I could find this particular painting on google images was to search for the "nossa senhora de fatima" and that image links to prophecyfilm.com It probably has no significance but if this is where he took it from it shows what websites he's been looking at and maybe there is something in that? I'm probably looking too much into it.

Uumh...You know that mona lisa was Leonardo davinci glorifying the virgin mary right?...and you joined on the 10.4.2011...1 day before the 11th and this prediction was made.
and your name adds up to 33

and you're kind of derailing the subject......maeh....this site is creeperific.

edit on 18-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

Agreed, also his statement "not died from apricot kernals yet" appears to be an anagram. Haven't found the answer yet though.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I don't see the derailing? mitchel coombes-discussing his facebook image and what it may imply or what sources it leads to. Talking about me is certainly derailing. 33? I'm a lady and my second name is trick-there you go. apricot kernals- i have been eating them-look them up and you'll understand possibly.
I do get a slight bit of enjoyment from you guys thinking I'm some kind of secret agenda but question your derailment- maybe I was onto something! lol
My image is a photoshop I did cornishviking.deviantart.com...#/d2gto9i
sorry don't know how to link as I am new but i made it in 2010 so not some kind of link to this topic at all.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyTrick

I like your picture. It kinda looks like me. Wierd. Hope you get better with the aricot kernals. Please keep up posted on this or even start a thread on it. Thanks.
Now back to our program.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I also predict another earthquake in Japan. I bet it happens today. Probably a 3.0 to 5.0. This doesn't make me a prophet.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthorlies
I also predict another earthquake in Japan. I bet it happens today. Probably a 3.0 to 5.0. This doesn't make me a prophet.

On every prediction thread there is comments like this one.
Or "add the digits of your birthyear to your age and you end up with 2011".
It's like people that hasn't got anything to contribute with just have to make themselves heard in any way they can.
Stop stupifying ATS please...your comments are an insult to people that have an open mind about the stuff beeing discussed here on ATS.
edit on 18/4/11 by Tollon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tollon

Originally posted by truthorlies

On every prediction thread there is comments like this one.
Or "add the digits of your birthyear to your age and you end up with 2011".
It's like people that hasn't got anything to contribute with just have to make themselves heard in any way they can.
Stop stupifying ATS please...your comments are an insult to people that have an open mind about the stuff beeing discussed here on ATS.
edit on 18/4/11 by Tollon because: (no reason given)

I'm not saying that it is not possible. What I'm saying is that masses of people come out AFTER something and continue on with it. It's the same with the deficit. All of these pundits say "the deficit will get worse". Well no kidding. I'm not trying to "stupify" anything.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I just received a personal message from Mitchell urging me to make another thread as the earthquake is drawing near, screenshot below. But my question is, do i make a new thread just on this message? I don't think i should to be honest so i need a little help on this one!

edit on 19/4/2011 by BarmyBilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by BarmyBilly
I just received a personal message from Mitchell urging me to make another thread as the earthquake is drawing near, screenshot below. But my question is, do i make a new thread just on this message? I don't think i should to be honest so i need a little help on this one!

edit on 19/4/2011 by BarmyBilly because: (no reason given)

Just tell him to post it his damn self.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BarmyBilly

Why can't he post it himself? And why doesn't he alert the media or something if it's gonna be a big disaster?? blarggh
edit on 19-4-2011 by McKey because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
He doesn't have 20 post i don't think but i see your points and i won't make a thread.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Even if he didn't have 20 posts he could atleast post in this thread.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I agree with McKey.

He could post the remaining of his `missing` posts on this thread and then create his own.

Or, if you really want to, you could make a thread, saying it was MCoombes asking you to make it and then when the EQ doesn`t happen he can be discredited completely. But, I don`t see why you should go through all this hassle. If he really cares for people and wants to warn them, he should find a way/every way possible of making his own thread.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sarahko

I agree with McKey.

He could post the remaining of his `missing` posts on this thread and then create his own.

Or, if you really want to, you could make a thread, saying it was MCoombes asking you to make it and then when the EQ doesn`t happen he can be discredited completely. But, I don`t see why you should go through all this hassle. If he really cares for people and wants to warn them, he should find a way/every way possible of making his own thread.

Exactly! I don't understand his logic

If I knew I could save tons of people from a major catastrophe, I would do ANYTHING I could to get the word out, not sit and play with people's heads (which I personally feel like he's sort of done..), and then ask someone else to post a warning.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Umh...I don't exactly get the big deal about this...what hassle exactly? oO...but I also don't get why he wants you to make another thread instead of posting himself.Maybe he's busy answering messages on facebook and youtube and whatnot....so yeah...why not post it for him...
edit on 19-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join