It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes warns of 9.3 in Tokyo which will destroy Wako clock tower

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

The one from the screen shot above looks like a green bird with its wings stretched forward and a column of coins(?) in front of it. The birds head is at the top looking right. At least that what it looks like to me.

All this cryptic $#!^! If he has something to say - say it!
edit on 25-4-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive

Originally posted by sepermeru
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c0af0d239db.jpeg[/atsimg]

What image did he have as his profile image there? I cannot make out the small image in your screenshot.

It's the tidal wave card.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avyuir

Originally posted by freakjive

Originally posted by sepermeru
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c0af0d239db.jpeg[/atsimg]

What image did he have as his profile image there? I cannot make out the small image in your screenshot.

It's the tidal wave card.

It is too!! See this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Avyuir

Yes! You are correct. Obviously I couldn't make it out worth a damn. So he was warning the people in Australia to get away from the coast. Now he shows the title wave card and gives a time that has already passed. Is this an 11 hour countdown?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
the picture on Mitchell Coombes face book web page looks to my mind very much like like a pigeon or a dove in a blue sky,the dove is green and cream,or could be green and white.........are we going to hear of more bird deaths ?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by illece
the picture on Mitchell Coombes face book web page looks to my mind very much like like a pigeon or a dove in a blue sky,the dove is green and cream,or could be green and white.........are we going to hear of more bird deaths ?

I remember someone on his page yesterday (or earlier this morning) said it was "phoenix rising."

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by momeees

I remember someone on his page yesterday (or earlier this morning) said it was "phoenix rising."

See, now, if coombes was real, he would KNOW it's Gemini that's rising, not phoenix

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
his latest update.....

"Nothing is going to happen today
.......... Nothing catastrophic in store for the rest of the month actually. The weather is looking good for this week though, petrol prices will go down tomorrow morning."

swings and roundabouts with this guy. Completely opposite of what he said in his previous update.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyTrick

". . . rest of the month."??? Between now and the end of the weekend.

I'm sorry, this guy is a joke. I can't comprehend why so much attention has been paid his way. And now all these people are eating out of the palm of his hand. Sad really.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyTrick

He can never make up his mind!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
His previous predictions have proved pretty spot on......I reckon he must be onto something as first THEY cut off his access to his money & now they have shut down his FB page!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonlight

Second that, his Facebook page has been removed. Or he removed all his friends and set his profile to private. But he had a hell of a lot of friends to remove!

Something smells mother flippin fishy!!! Anyone else got news on this?

Peace

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Survivalism

I'm curious too.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
nope, both the fan page and the profile are there when i look them up.
nothing fishy going on.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
his profile isn't there when I look?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

His profile did disappear for more than two days...just completely vanished......none of our common friends had him in their lists either.

It is back online now tho. It was something to do with REALLY inappropriate photos & posts on his wall....FB took down the page to investigate.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonlight

forgot to add they were not posted by him!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
haha! yeah, facebook will get quite shirty about inappropriate content.
i don't know how he can bear his own wall, sometimes.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by audio assasin

Lots of countries have HAARP. European countries, Saudi Arabia, China and Russia and Israel have HAARP, just to name a few. It's not difficult to build and it's the perfect weapon where it is difficult (impossible?) to tell whodoneit.

I am wondering if our some of our extreme weather and the earthquakes are man made. Conspiracy heads always think it is the US doing it. But I don't think that is the case. China wants Japan out of the way for when they move on Taiwan. The are also not happy that Japan is an ally of South Korea. China wants North and South Korea united under communism. Who knows what is what; these days are wierd.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The biggest mystery to me is why he looks like an 18 year old when it sais he is 31?

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join