It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes warns of 9.3 in Tokyo which will destroy Wako clock tower

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

Have you read the books by the Portugese researchers documenting that Fatima was a somewhat typical UFO incident in many respects?

I don't have the books handy . . . Found one . . .

HEAVENLY LIGHTS
THE APPARITIONS OF FATIMA AND THE UFO PHENOMENON

by Joaqum Fernandes & Fina D'Armada . . . FWD by Jacques F Vallee

You can find the rest by searching at AMAZON.COM

I'm now convinced that Fatima is 'merely' part of the centuries abuilding hoax by satan, fallen angels et al.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Wait. Wasnt the virgin mary spotted in Africa just a few days ago? Its in another thread.HERE

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

I forgot about Mitchell's virgin avatar.

I am officially creeped out.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

Word!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Why would you be creeped out? He uploaded the picture on April 21. The sighting on the Ivory Coast was on April 20.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

Wait.

posted on 17-4-2011 @ 14:54 this post Hmm...he posted this on the 11th so on the 22nd...and he has a picture of the virgin mary in his profile since then.

Bolding by me.

That is from the seventeenth.

Obviously, he changed the avatar to Mary before the twentieth. Well before.

The poster above says he posted it on the 11th, and speculates that something will happen 11 days later on the 22nd. And even if the poster was wrong, the post is from three days prior to the event (which also wasn't posted until a few days later).

So I reiterate:

CREEPED. OUT.

No, seriously, guys, somebody please post a perfectly reasonable explanation, because I am freaked out. I know how to think skeptically. I practically worship empiricism and reason. And I know when something is genuinely strange. So don't even try "oh it's not that weird" on me. I'm the king of it's not that weird. And this # right here? This is weird.
edit on 25-4-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button is my best friend

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible

Why would you be creeped out? He uploaded the picture on April 21. The sighting on the Ivory Coast was on April 20.

wrong. this very thread has evidence to the contrary. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Well, that's creepy, but I never saw the Virgin Mary in that video, it just looked like the sun... weird either way.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by McKey
Well, that's creepy, but I never saw the Virgin Mary in that video, it just looked like the sun... weird either way.

Tilt your LCD screen back, if you have a laptop, and watch again.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

Right. Or the poster can look at the screenshots, the other video, or the dozens of other people who clearly see an unmistakable image.

It is now obvious that at least some of these people have no problem seeing what is there, and just want casual readers to think there is a debate.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c0af0d239db.jpeg[/atsimg]

Bout an hour left now and we'll see, I suppose.

I have to say, I'm not completely sure nothing will happen. I'd think I was losing my mind if I wasn't sure I had already.
edit on 25-4-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button is my best friend

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Isn't he supposed to put up the card for Combined Tokyo Disaster on Facebook when we've got 11 hours to go? I was just over there and he has an image of a bird with its wings spread on a blue background.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by heffo7

Would you mind reposting it here, or linking to the image somehow? I don't have a Facebook account to view stuff with.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
reply to post by heffo7

Would you mind reposting it here, or linking to the image somehow? I don't have a Facebook account to view stuff with.

Here ya go!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
This is getting interesting. So, he posted a time 20:24 PDT, right? He didn't give any other sort of context? Well, it's 19:46 PDT now so I guess we'll see if something happens.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
nothing will happen at 20:24 pdt...it will come and go
it will be fine. he was not predicting..but setting a time..for what i hope we soon see.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c0af0d239db.jpeg[/atsimg]

What image did he have as his profile image there? I cannot make out the small image in your screenshot.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Mitchell has another picture saved in his Public Profile that as far as I know he hasn't used yet.

I hope this displays well enough for everyone to read.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by heffo7

reply to post by heffo7

Here ya go!

Is that a Quetzal? If it is I don't see the long tail feathers. The Quetzal is popularized in central America and Mexico. I'm not sure that is what he has pictured there. Just a thought.
edit on 25-4-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

That image is different from the one in the screenshot a few posts up from here. That one looks like a map or something....

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join