It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes warns of 9.3 in Tokyo which will destroy Wako clock tower

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
I'm gonna post one more time here and then walk away from this thread...

The kid is an admitted hacker, first of all.

It's not his real name.

Technology exists to change status post dates on Facebook.

He is an attention whore.

(not the OP here, I am referring to "Mitchell Coombes")

edit on 14-4-2011 by Signals because: classified

And I'll make it abundantly clear that I support everything Signals is offering this thread. There is no way this brat
ads up to anything worth carrying on about. Plenty of more interesting things going on folks.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
its true that tokai earthquake is mabe coming specially due to the phillipine plate beeing under stress after 11 march earthquake

dailycosmicnews.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Communicater
Its possible; I won't even say probable because I'm not around to be prophetic or predictive, but based on my own calculations the island chain of Japan may, and I reiterate, may have a serious problem on their hands in just over 93 hours JST. They are 16 hours ahead of North America.

I was just trying to guess at what this guy was using for his calculations, and I sincerely hope that I am wrong.

Love, Peace, Harmony to all...

Would you mind explaining how you arrived at that?
A year or two ago, I remember the number 417 sticking out to me.
According to you the EQ happens on 4/17
This really just freaked me out because when a number sticks out to me, something usually comes of it.
The other number that stuck out to me and hasn't been fulfilled as far as I can tell is 635.

edit on 14-4-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
ohoh...111 flags...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Well i added him as a friend, it seems like his page has turned into an ATS thread.
i don't know what to think, but i am going to keep an eye on his page.
lets just hope it is a fake...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by slaine1978
Well i added him as a friend, it seems like his page has turned into an ATS thread.

Do you mind having a quick look at what picture he has in now?...still that of the virgin mary??? I would, but I deleted my facebook account...
edit on 14-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

It was based on a guess more than anything. I have been watching the entire series of quakes primarily on the east cost of Japan with satellite views of each one including its exact point, depth, and circumference.

While watching the number of quakes increase close to a thousand lets say I became aware that having learned what I do of the nature of the repetition of 1, and seeing that the quake numbers would eventually reach 1111, I just took a mean average and divided it into the number remaining until it reached that point and came up with an approximation.

Right now there have been 1003, so the average seems to have dropped a bit. The average had been just over 29 every 24 hours.
So far during this 24 hour span there have been 12 starting at 0457 JST

edit on 14-4-2011 by Communicater because: correction/addition

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Communicater

Very interesting. You may be onto something.
Also check out how the planets align on April 16th-17th.
There's a video on YouTube.
Search for "planetary alignment April 16th"
I think he may be off by a day, which in astronomical measurements is insignificant.

I double checked this with a program on NASA's JPL site.
It's a little different than the YouTube video, but earth mercury and mars do align on the 17th or 18th. And Jupiter is almost aligned as well.
edit on 14-4-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

All of those planets will be pulling on earth from the same general direction. Actually all of the planets, save Saturn, will be in the same direction. That means no planets will counteract the tug of gravity, except Saturn. That can't be good.
edit on 14-4-2011 by Ghost375 because: Clarification

edit on 14-4-2011 by Ghost375 because: General

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Bex33

The INGV (Istituto Nazionale di Geofisica e Vulcanologia) graded the quake at 7.1 whilst the USGS gave it a 6.6. Hope that answers your question.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BarmyBilly

he also has 2012 friends which is odd

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

yes its still the picture of the virgin mary,
on his page at the moment..

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
He's a Fake!

The guy talks about hacking into the govt and nothing happening...

He has "Illuminati We Reign" threatening him on Facebook, come on guys we all know better

He claims he got hacked with Trojans and he needs to buy a new computer?!?! He's a hacker and cant remove Viruses or Trojans?!!? come on!!!!!

Let this die, fakkkeeee
edit on 15-4-2011 by Peakaboo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
This doesn't make sense, I was checking out his MartialLawExposed channel and he links his old channel (Utbpaladin2008), and it says his name is Danny, not Mitchell.

Also, I was looking at his recent activity on his old channel (recent being about a month old) and he commented on his end of the world video as if he was someone else.

Is he going through an identity crisis or what?
edit on 15-4-2011 by McKey because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Just to keep you updated; the number of quakes has continued to decline since I mentioned my idea.

In the past 24 hours JST there have only been 4 bringing the total to 1007 since the first event.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I know precisely what to think, Coombes is a liar and has absolutely nothing better to do.

No one, can predict earthquakes. Or, maybe he hacked his way into becoming a harmonic distortion sensor.

Come on guys, ATS was supposed to be about EXPOSING guys like this not fueling them.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

I know precisely what to think, Coombes is a liar and has absolutely nothing better to do.

No one, can predict earthquakes. Or, maybe he hacked his way into becoming a harmonic distortion sensor.

Come on guys, ATS was supposed to be about EXPOSING guys like this not fueling them.

Well...at least give the guy a chance to make good on his claim, jesus...
which was: When I put the combined disaster card up it will be 11 hours till the earthquake...if that doesn't happen, then it will be justified to dismiss him as a fraud, bogus whatever...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

You have the freewill to believe anything you like. I was simply responding to knowing what it is *I* think, or what I should think, and that was, without exception, what I think.

Nothing more, nothing less.

But yes, when I first started frequenting ATS, for some reason there WAS more reason and the bulk were concentrated on rooting out the fraudsters as opposed to perpetuating their existence. Then, we seemed to take some pride in finding answers as opposed to propagating speculation, hence the final remark.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Communicater

Here's another update that confirms the quakes are slowing in Japan.

As of 0619 JST there have been 8 in the past 24 hour span bringing the total to 1013.

The only one even close was a 5.7 northeast of Taiwan 36 minutes ago

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join