It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest hoax ever perpetrated on mankind

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Paging Dr. Bombay! Dr. Bombay, please! They are to be released for a little season. The demons that is. The less props know about scripture the easier to fool. The sheep have a shepherd. Goats do not. Sheep go to Heaven, goats go to hell. Cake said so.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Your lucky we dont have stars to rate debates. Because if we did, you would have lost.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

So if Lewis Carroll claimed "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" was true, it would be up to us to prove it was not...?

This is your logic, and it's the dumbest thing I've heard so far this month.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

So if Lewis Carroll claimed "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" was true, it would be up to us to prove it was not...?

This is your logic, and it's the dumbest thing I've heard so far this month.

Dont tell the professional

What????? Alice in wonderland isnt true

edit on 4-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

So if a book says it is the truth and that it exists then it must exist? that is not proof cuz you need physical evidence or something along those lines.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by skyjohn

All religious books belong with the fiction.

So you are saying the Koran is fiction? You must provide evidence that it is a work of fiction. Otherwise it is a fact.

It was dictated, over a period of a few years, from the mouth of a moon god by an alleged "angel" in a cave while the recipient was in the throes of epileptic convulsions.

That's evidence enough for me - but wait! There's more!

Mo himself thought he was going insane, talking to djinns in caves and claiming to recite words from a god. He thought that for a long while, and was even contemplating suicide, until some of those around him talked him out of it.

They should have screamed "DO IT" and placed bets instead.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Where in the Quran does it say that the Jinn exist? in other dimensions? underground? WHERE?!?!?!?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

reply to post by meathed

What evidence do YOU have NOW that says the Koran is REAL?????????. Other than Islamic extremists.

Nothing in the Koran has been disproven in its context. That is why it is fact. Provide your evidence that it is fiction.

Nothing in the Harry Potter series has been disproven in it's context either. By your logic, then that is also fact.

My evidence for the Qur'an being fiction is listed above. There's more where that came from, if you really need it, but what I've given would be sufficient I think for a thinking person.

Disprove line by line the entire Koran. The author of the Koran has stated that this is the truth, please go discredit him.

The author of the koran has stated that this is fact, now it is up to you to disprove him.

Why should anyone have to disprove the WHOLE THING, line by line? I reckon that means you are aware of the changes and corrections made to it over time, then. Otherwise, one falsification would suffice to disprov the entire thing.

BTW, the alleged "author" of the Qur'an hasn't stated anything, EVER - he doesn't have a mouth to make statements with.

edit on 2011/4/4 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Really, I'm just not buying it. If I wanted to hear that crap, I would be going to church with my grandmother. But I didn't & I don't, so I won't. Bye.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LibertyLover

What is your fourth step? Stop making up things. So you fail. Once you get to level one call me you failure.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Fact is that theres a very important point to be made on this thread. Aliens and UFO, real or otherwise, are NOT the responsibility of zealots, mystics, or any student of any ancient text to explain. Baring in mind most religions idea of an explanation amounts to the same degree of detail you would give a five year old about how a bunny has baby bunnies (I.E. not a great deal, and most of it false) , such an important subject as the existance or otherwise of other life in the universe , must never be allowed to rest with religion.
Science is the only tool mankind has at his disposal which has even the slightest idea what might be invading our planets immediate space. For the same people who gave us intellectual phrases equal in weight to " this man is a theif, ave his hands off and problem solved" , and other classics such as "BURN THE WITCH , BURN HER !!! BURN THEM ALLLL!!!!" , to get thier hands on this subject and try to own it is a bloody disgrace.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

reply to post by skyjohn

The bible has been altered by man. there are hundreds of different versions. you must provide a copy of the original unaltered gospels.

As has the Qur'an.

Tell you what - get back to me with a copy of the original unaltered text, and I'll get back to you.

Word to the wise: check the history of the transmission of the Qur'an first, before you go on a fools errand.

The topic here is not the Bible, it is, according to the thread title, "the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on mankind", in which slot the Qur'an fits perfectly -djinns and all.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyjohn

Originally posted by skyjohn

The article you linked to is talking about UFOs, and connecting them to aliens/demons/jinns.

And there is no evidence for either demons or "alien greys" existence.
edit on 4-4-2011 by skyjohn because: (no reason given)

There have been numerous accounts in islamic literature of jinns.

There are numerous books on the life of Harry Potter.
This doesn't make him real.

You talk about being enlightened but you're not even thinking logically about things.

that made me laugh
nice one

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I had a paranormal experience since sept 07 and it continues today.
Something followed me from the other house I lived in and after much
research, I believe it is Djinn. I have a pic, it comes across as a little
fake, even though it's not, so I won't post it, but the out come is very
grey alien like. I also saw the shadow man straight on and not out of
the side. I saw and odd looking cat strut down a dead end hall and
When I got to the hall, it was gone. The cat and the shadow man has
also been associated with Djinn.

There's no doubt in my mind that there is more to the Djinn than credit
is given, but I don't think they account for all aliens, maybe some, not all.
I believe they are shape shifters and I believe they are responsible for much
of the paranormal activity going on. I believe they account for most of the
incubus/succubus activity going on too. I also believe that they are becoming
more well known because they are much more active because of the recent
awakening going on and they'll be more and more alien activity, succubus/
incubus activity, shadow man and so on because they are coming out of the
woodwork, so to speak. I don't think of them as demons and I think they are
not as evil as most think, they are a mix. I don' believe they are responsible
for the global elite and the new world order, but who knows. There could be
a group working for the NWO and there could be a group on our side.
They are not all evil. We could actually learn from them if we could find the
good ones and weed out the bad deceptive ones', that's the tricky part.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by infojunkie2

I know that you and I have some different beliefs, I hope ,however ,that you are not offended by mine,
btw, what is that you are holding ? it almost looks like a cross between a turkey and dog that has been roasted, or maybe i just need glasses.

Oh thats my favorite buddy on tv from the Show Parks and Recreation, a real man. The man most of us as Americans have forgotten how to be

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

master plan to put you into obedient little sheep.

I thought we already were!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

That is an illogical question because the book has been studied and no faults have been found by any scholars. You must still answer my question of can you disprove the koran. The author of the koran is claiming it to be true. Can you disprove him. I believe the author to be true, I do not require proof of it being true.

It has been studied and confirmed by Islamic scholars, who of course have a vested interest in it, and so probably no so impartial a view.

Other scholars, both impartial and partial to other religions, have pretty much dismantled it and shown it to be what it is.

Yeah, they found faults in it - plenty of them.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Education has nothing to do with this thread.

I have to agree with that. No truer words were ever spoken.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Again a "very informative" thread already has 6 pages, while other barely get 10 responses. An Emergency Crash button would put an end from the beginning to this madness.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Now hear this, I AM the AUTHOR of this text and post, and I have written it down and I claim it to be true, and therefore it MUST be true. IF you do not believe what I have written, then you MUST prove my statement to be false.

"The universe came into being when a giant Space Elephant farted". Thats right we in fact exist because of the aforementioned Space Elephant having a severe case of the windypops, we and all the atoms in the universe are made up from Space Elephant fart particles.

I claim this to be true, there are no holes in this logic as I claim it to be true. If it is not true then it is up to you to prove it is false.

I think youre on to something here Professional, man alive I feel Enlightened.
edit on 4-4-2011 by Loon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join