It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest hoax ever perpetrated on mankind

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrypticCriminal

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

reply to post by KrypticCriminal

Nothing has been disproven in the koran, so it is all true. I answered your question. I did not write the book. Ask the author of the book if it is all true. If you don't believe him, you disprove the author.
edit on 4-4-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

Prove that nothing in the Koran has been disproven then.

That is an illogical question because the book has been studied and no faults have been found by any scholars. You must still answer my question of can you disprove the koran. The author of the koran is claiming it to be true. Can you disprove him. I believe the author to be true, I do not require proof of it being true.

If you do not require any proof that it is true then you are gullable.I dont need to prove that any of it is untrue because i dont have an oppinion on it. Ive never read it, nor do i have any intention of reading it. I dont buy in to any kind of religon. Your the one making sensational claims there for your the one who has to back up your claims. I never said it was'nt true i simply asked you to prove it was, which you obviously cant.

jinns have been documented in the koran. That is my proof. It is up to you to disprove this piece of evidence if you want to.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Are you saying that you believe in things that are fabels and are not possible today?
You can't provethat he did have it, or that it was ever possible.

Your really growing your credibility here. First you post an OP with no evidence, then you refuse to give any, you also won't discuss it properly, especially when given facts. You don't even attempt to prove it. You tell your reader they have to prove it themselves or prove a religion wrong.....pft.

Its not my fault you posted this, as every other ATS er will tell you, it is up to you to prove your point, otherwise its false, its trolling, its not in the spirit of the site, a hoax, its debunked.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

jinns have been documented in the koran. That is my proof. It is up to you to disprove this piece of evidence if you want to.

And as I said, that's like saying Harry Potter is real because his name is in a book.

The Koran can not be used as your only piece of evidence for any claims of demons existing.
You need more evidence for your claims.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Folks we are being duped by the movies, the brainwashing and being led by the devils themselves to believe that aliens/greys are real when in fact they are demons/jinns. They are doing this so that when the jinn manifest themselves they want you to obey their every command for fear that they will use great technology and power against you. These demons/jinn are in communication with the highest power structure of the elite and it is all part of the master plan to put you into obedient little sheep.

The exact same thing is also said by Leo Zagami in this video. People discredit him just because of his slightly different accent of speaking. I found his info very compelling.

He said that what we call aliens and extraterrestrials, UFO's etc. are actually demons/genies/jinns from other dimensions. And the elites have the secrets to evoke them through rituals and they do it in some holy sites. He also says Planet X, 2012 is all dis-info.

edit on 4-4-2011 by illuminazislayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

reply to post by KrypticCriminal

Nothing has been disproven in the koran, so it is all true. I answered your question. I did not write the book. Ask the author of the book if it is all true. If you don't believe him, you disprove the author.

Prove that nothing in the Koran has been disproven then.

That is an illogical question because the book has been studied and no faults have been found by any scholars. You must still answer my question of can you disprove the koran. The author of the koran is claiming it to be true. Can you disprove him. I believe the author to be true, I do not require proof of it being true.

If you do not require any proof that it is true then you are gullable.I dont need to prove that any of it is untrue because i dont have an oppinion on it. Ive never read it, nor do i have any intention of reading it. I dont buy in to any kind of religon. Your the one making sensational claims there for your the one who has to back up your claims. I never said it was'nt true i simply asked you to prove it was, which you obviously cant.

Its almost like talking to a child. If thats what you call proof then im happy for you. Thank God the koran does'nt say that sleeping with your mother is fine because you'd have a son and a brother right now. I guess ignorance is bliss. I wish you luck in life.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1

Are you saying that you believe in things that are fabels and are not possible today?
You can't provethat he did have it, or that it was ever possible.

Your really growing your credibility here. First you post an OP with no evidence, then you refuse to give any, you also won't discuss it properly, especially when given facts. You don't even attempt to prove it. You tell your reader they have to prove it themselves or prove a religion wrong.....pft.

Its not my fault you posted this, as every other ATS er will tell you, it is up to you to prove your point, otherwise its false, its trolling, its not in the spirit of the site, a hoax, its debunked.

It is not a fable, the author of the koran stated it was fact.
I gave the koran as evidence. If you dont belive it; it is up to you.
The source is not my website.
It is not debunked as you have not disproven the existence of the jinn and its relation to this thread.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyjohn

And as I said, that's like saying Harry Potter is real because his name is in a book.

The Koran can not be used as your only piece of evidence for any claims of demons existing.
You need more evidence for your claims.

Why can the koran not be used as only evidence? Are their evidence rules?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This is known as the fallacy of the appeal to ignorance, and you could find it in any critical thinking text.

The basic form is, I say it is so, and you don't know any better, therefore it is so.

The inability to disprove something is not in itself proof.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

They are evil spirits in the Koran, not Alien Greys. They never describe them as little grey men. Find me that verse?

Actually instead of telling me that there are verses in the Koran that talk about Alien Greys or the Greys being the same evil spirits of the koran. Find me where the same description is giving?

Stating that they are in the koran is a truth, but it does nothing for your OP as it never states in the Koran the these beings are the Greys.

Show me the verses, the actual verses, quoted or something and I might think that you are at least trying to provoke discussion, not just hoaxing us your belief.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Yes.
You've made extraordinary claims and need to back them up with some extraordinary evidence.

The Koran itself says nothing about demons being alive in 1940-2011 pretending to be alien greys.
So you need to give us some other evidence that connects the two.

We're 3 pages into a thread and you've given absolutely no evidence for any of your claims you made in the first post.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grumble
This is known as the fallacy of the appeal to ignorance, and you could find it in any critical thinking text.

The basic form is, I say it is so, and you don't know any better, therefore it is so.

Well said but dont expect him to comprehend it. The Koran does'nt state it therefor it cant be true.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Yes.
You've made extraordinary claims and need to back them up with some extraordinary evidence.

The Koran itself says nothing about demons being alive in 1940-2011 pretending to be alien greys.

We're 3 pages into a thread and you've given absolutely no evidence for any of your claims you made in the first post.

What you are seeing right now as aliens are actually the jinn. You are calling them aliens but they really are the jinn as evidenced by the koran. If you don't beleive the koran, it is up to you.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Yes.

What you are seeing right now as aliens are actually the jinn. You are calling them aliens but they really are the jinn as evidenced by the koran. If you don't beleive the koran, it is up to you.

You've still given no evidence of this being true.

link   

Originally posted by Grumble

It is not ignorance. The koran has been written years ago. I was not the author, I am citing it as a source. What is your source? I have numerous critical thinking texts.

link   
reply to post by skyjohn

I said it is documented in the koran. it is up to you to believe it or not.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

It is not debunked as you have not disproven the existence of the jinn and its relation to this thread.

No mate its up to you to prove what a jinn has to do with "the greys", it is debunked and a hoax as you refuse to offer any proof that the jinn and the greys are the same.

This is your responsibility as the OP not mine as your reader,

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

They are evil spirits in the Koran, not Alien Greys. They never describe them as little grey men. Find me that verse?

Actually instead of telling me that there are verses in the Koran that talk about Alien Greys or the Greys being the same evil spirits of the koran. Find me where the same description is giving?

Stating that they are in the koran is a truth, but it does nothing for your OP as it never states in the Koran the these beings are the Greys.

Show me the verses, the actual verses, quoted or something and I might think that you are at least trying to provoke discussion, not just hoaxing us your belief.

The jinn can take on various forms and I am saying what if some of the forms they take on is the aliens.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

No mate its up to you to prove what a jinn has to do with "the greys", it is debunked and a hoax as you refuse to offer any proof that the jinn and the greys are the same.

This is your responsibility as the OP not mine as your reader,

It is on the website. That is my source. The jinn can take on any form, and they can fool you into taking the form of an alien. I have just proven it. Read the source in my op.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

reply to post by meathed

What evidence do YOU have NOW that says the Koran is REAL?????????. Other than Islamic extremists.

Nothing in the Koran has been disproven in its context. That is why it is fact. Provide your evidence that it is fiction.

Disprove line by line the entire Koran. The author of the Koran has stated that this is the truth, please go discredit him.

The author of the koran has stated that this is fact, now it is up to you to disprove him.

Incorrect, you have proved nothing. Just like all of the religions. NOTHING.
So therefore it IS fiction.
I dont need to waste my time on reading the Koran. Its a made up tool designed to oppress people. All religion is.
So you still reckon Muhammad moved a mountain do you??????.
Now that IS fiction.
Wake up.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by meathed

reply to post by meathed

What evidence do YOU have NOW that says the Koran is REAL?????????. Other than Islamic extremists.

Nothing in the Koran has been disproven in its context. That is why it is fact. Provide your evidence that it is fiction.

Disprove line by line the entire Koran. The author of the Koran has stated that this is the truth, please go discredit him.

The author of the koran has stated that this is fact, now it is up to you to disprove him.

Incorrect, you have proved nothing. Just like all of the religions. NOTHING.
So therefore it IS fiction.
I dont need to waste my time on reading the Koran. Its a made up tool designed to oppress people. All religion is.
So you still reckon Muhammad moved a mountain do you??????.
Now that IS fiction.
Wake up.

If you havent read it how do you know it is not true? You must disprove the author of the koran. Otherwise it is fact as that is what the author claims.

So you still reckon Saddam has WMD????

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join