It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest hoax ever perpetrated on mankind

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

The website is no proof either, for all I know you could have whipped that up before coming here. It has no Koran quotes itself as evidence and therefore is just the veiws of the author. It's not proof show me proof.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by skyjohn

I said it is documented in the koran. it is up to you to believe it or not.

Nowhere in the Koran does it say that "Jinns" are going to pretend to be "Aliens" in the 20thC.

The writings of the Koran are not evidence for your claims that "Jinns" are messing about pretending to be "Aliens".
edit on 4-4-2011 by skyjohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyjohn

reply to post by skyjohn

Nowhere in the Koran does it say that "Jinns" are "Aliens".

The writings of the Koran are not evidence for your claims that "Jinns" are messing about pretending to be "Aliens".

Jinns can take on many different forms and I am saying that what if the form they take on is aliens. Their are bad jinns who want to trick you.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

reply to post by skyjohn

Nowhere in the Koran does it say that "Jinns" are going to pretend to be "Aliens" in the 20thC.

edit on 4-4-2011 by skyjohn because: (no reason given)

Jinns can take on many forms and they are trying to trick you on purpose. They can take on many forms, of which one is the alien form

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

reply to post by skyjohn

Jinns can take on many different forms and I am saying that what if the form they take on is aliens. Their are bad jinns who want to trick you.

This just debunked it yourself, you have no evidence of them being Greys, this is just a what if situation and your claiming its real and the greatest hoax ever perpetuated. It is not as you have just stated this is a "What if"

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1

The website is no proof either, for all I know you could have whipped that up before coming here. It has no Koran quotes itself as evidence and therefore is just the veiws of the author. It's not proof show me proof.

The jinn can take on many forms. The koran says that they can use trickery or taking on the many forms to fool you.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

It is the only explanation in the 21st century that makes sense. Ill be back on later tonight.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

reply to post by skyjohn

Why dont you just admit that you've read the Koran and done what most people do with religous texts. Start making connections where there are'nt any and forming there own ideas. Then try to pass them off as proof that the religious text in question had it right all along. Without offering any kind of proof what so ever. If you want to believe that Aliens are jinns then fine. Just keep it to yourself. Your only opening yourself to ridicule by posting these beliefs on a forrum where absolute proof is needed. Or at least some kind of connection. Non of which you can provide.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Ignorance and arrogance in one post do not do your intellect or your enthusiasm justice. You are categoricaly mistaken in your belief that this planet is the only one supporting life. Its true that it is the only one we know of, but that is because we are limited creatures, with limited capability to understand our surroundings.
Even the greatest minds among us on Earth, insist that probability dictates that there must be more life, far more life out there, than we can possibly imagine at this stage , due to various discoveries here on Earth and thier implications for life in the wider universe. Not least of these are the discoveries of various extremophile life forms over the last decade, all of which pushed and broke the boundaries of what we used to think were the essentials for life.

There is constant clamour over various space debris and mars samples, which have come back as "possibly containing microbial fossils " over the last decades as well, and you should be mindful that people alot better qualified than yourself, have said that they are compelling , whilst admitting that more confirmation is required.
Every time a new, impossible life form is found here, in circumstances thought to be impossible for lifeforms to exist, and every time a potential microbial fossil is found on space junk, and every single time we find another exo planet, the probability for life in the wider universe, and its level of dispersal across the cosmos, increases dramaticaly. The math is sound as can be, and its only the determined , deliberate disbelief of blindness that could possibly stand against such persons as would support that position. The weight of all mankinds genius is against you here, and yet you persist?

The Earth isnt flat, and the Earth passes round the Sun. This I am well aware would not be known , had it not been for a lone voice in the crowd , piping up and making proclamation to that effect. But you sir, are not in the field. You are on a web forum, and rather than taking all factors into account, you are deliberately refusing to assimilate data on the subject that is widely available, has passed your sight, and which you must therefore have discounted deliberately out of arrogance .
edit on 4-4-2011 by TrueBrit because: Grammar, spelling, the usual

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

reply to post by Davian

It is not a fail because the chance of life outside earth is very small due to compounding probabilities. Their are levels of enlightenment you haven't reached yet.

Levels of enlightenment
1 - Earth is only thing that supports life
2 - Universe is so big that there must be life
3 - Chance of right conditions and probabilities for life to arise are compounded so much so that the size of the universe is minuscule compared to the probability of life. Therefore earth is the only place.

When you get to my level of enlightenment call me. So you fail.

1- The Earth isn't the only place life could exist in our Solar System yet alone the Universe.
2- True
3-That's a big claim , your proof is .......

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

reply to post by skyjohn

Not talking about UFOs. I am talking about the aliens and greys. UFOs are really mostly military in my opinion.

Happy to see that you are so well informed, and so read into Majic and the Yellow Book. For someone who calls himself "Professional," you do not seem to know a lot about ET life. You should like the old lady down the road from me, she thinks ET are demons too.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by meathed

reply to post by meathed

What evidence do YOU have NOW that says the Koran is REAL?????????. Other than Islamic extremists.

Nothing in the Koran has been disproven in its context. That is why it is fact. Provide your evidence that it is fiction.

Disprove line by line the entire Koran. The author of the Koran has stated that this is the truth, please go discredit him.

The author of the koran has stated that this is fact, now it is up to you to disprove him.
edit on 4-4-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

Incorrect, you have proved nothing. Just like all of the religions. NOTHING.
So therefore it IS fiction.
I dont need to waste my time on reading the Koran. Its a made up tool designed to oppress people. All religion is.
So you still reckon Muhammad moved a mountain do you??????.
Now that IS fiction.
Wake up.

If you havent read it how do you know it is not true? You must disprove the author of the koran. Otherwise it is fact as that is what the author claims.

So you still reckon Saddam has WMD????

Saddam???????????
Prove to me mate, prove to me that someones scribble written in text years ago is fact.
You are the one that claims to be the holder of such information, so share it.
Prove your fairytale to me.
I dont have to disprove you. You have done that yourself, You presented this thread to prove a point, and that point you have not proven yet.
Nore will you ever.
Nice thread, but epic fail of proving your point mate.
Better luck next time.
Maybe the Islamic freaks will beleive your tale?........ Hang on they already do.

Ps Which mountain did muhammad move
edit on 4-4-2011 by meathed because: they made me change it, You know who, we were just talking about them. be careful

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Even IF one were to accept the existence of Jinns, Demons, Devils, etc., that STILL doesn't make it a blanket explanation for ALL UFOs/Aliens case files. It's a logical fallacy.

You'd STILL have to examine each case to see if it has evidence to support either conclusion (or any other conclusions such as misidentification, etc.)

So, to REALLY try and prove your case, you'd have to examine some UFO/Alien cases, then put them in the context of being Jinns, using available evidence for the characteristics of Jinns, etc. and then see what you come up with.

I personally think you won't find many correlations, at all...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
doesnt matter what they are. they are real, thats all that matters.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

However, there is enormous evidence to support the assumption that deceptive entities have masqueraded as extraterrestrials. And although deception appears to be a frequent trait of these "visitors", it is also true that we humans have encouraged the charade.

Source: www.thejinn.net...

Folks we are being duped by the movies, the brainwashing and being led by the devils themselves to believe that aliens/greys are real when in fact they are demons/jinns. They are doing this so that when the jinn manifest themselves they want you to obey their every command for fear that they will use great technology and power against you. These demons/jinn are in communication with the highest power structure of the elite and it is all part of the master plan to put you into obedient little sheep.

Does anybody ever question why these supposed aliens are not walking around on earth?
and dont say its because they have not been invited, think about it ,if aliens are what alien believers say they are ,they would not need an invitation, they would just do as they please.

Now I know, that there are many here that believe in aliens, but do not believe in God or the bible, but I am still going to present references from there as well as the book of Enoch,

Starting with the book of Enoch, yes it has been removed from most bibles,ask yourselves why? what is there that someone or something does not want us to know, after all this book was quoted in the book of Jude v.14
so we know that the early christians read it and believed it.

FYI: there is more knowledge reveled in the book of enoch about fallen angels and there meddling with humans than any other book of the bible,he even gives the names of the leaders and what each one has mastery over.

6.7 And these are the names of their leaders:
Semyaza, who was their leader, Urakiba, Ramiel, Kokabiel, Tamiel, Ramiel, Daniel, Ezeqiel, Baraqiel, Asael, Armaros, Ananel, Zaqiel, Samsiel, Satael, Turiel, Yomiel, Araziel.
6.8 These are the leaders of the two hundred Angels and of all the others with them.

One of the major things that has been said about aliens , is that ,they are more advanced than us, and know things we don't.Just like Enoch shows us in the rebellion of the watchers,there were angels that were called watchers, some rebeled and are now known as the fallen angels/demons who also knew things that humans at that time did not, that they began to teach mankind.

8.1 And Azazel taught men to make swords, and daggers, and shields, and breastplates. And he showed them the things after these, and the art of making them; bracelets, and ornaments, and the art of making up the eyes, and of beautifying the eyelids, and the most precious stones, and all kinds of coloured dyes. And the world was changed.
8.2 And there was great impiety, and much fornication, and they went astray, and all their ways became corrupt.
8.3 Amezarak taught all those who cast spells and cut roots, Armaros the release of spells, and Baraqiel astrologers, and Kokabiel portents, and Tamiel taught astrology, and Asradel taught the path of the Moon.

Like the op stated we are being introduced to the notion of aliens by every means possible.
why is that? now notice, all the things that Enoch talks about regarding the enteraction between humans and fallen angels, all of this happened in the days of Noah, just before the flood,and our bible say's, as in the days of Noah so shall it be in the days of the coming of the son of man/Jesus.

Isn't it ironic how the book of Enoch was removed from the bible and Enoch was the one that God took,he never died, he just disappeared from the earth, much like what happens in the rapture.

Now to answer the question why are'nt aliens walking around on earth.because they are not aliens, however you will get your aliens/demons walking here among you, but only after the rapture happens,you see the spirit of God is the restrainer that holds back, that same spirit dwells in a true believer.

Why would fallen angels pretend to be aliens? like to know? Hint: many will want to know where millions of people went very soon.

rebels amongst the watchers from the book of Enoch www.exodus2006.com...

edit on 4-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

However, there is enormous evidence to support the assumption that deceptive entities have masqueraded as extraterrestrials. And although deception appears to be a frequent trait of these "visitors", it is also true that we humans have encouraged the charade.

Folks we are being duped by the movies, the brainwashing and being led by the devils themselves to believe that aliens/greys are real when in fact they are demons/jinns. They are doing this so that when the jinn manifest themselves they want you to obey their every command for fear that they will use great technology and power against you. These demons/jinn are in communication with the highest power structure of the elite and it is all part of the master plan to put you into obedient little sheep.

By the way thanks for posting this,some will believe us, some won't ,for now that is.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

This topic is The Greatest Hoax Ever Perpetrated on Mankind...

LOL!

Not.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Have you ever thought maybe Aliens would be far, far above any religious belief system we have?

That they may not even understand "good" and "evil" as we see it?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

If you are gonna bring them up at least spell Djinn the proper way..

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by infojunkie2

Does anybody ever question why these supposed aliens are not walking around on earth?
and dont say its because they have not been invited, think about it ,if aliens are what alien believers say they are ,they would not need an invitation, they would just do as they please.

Now I know, that there are many here that believe in aliens, but do not believe in God or the bible, but I am still going to present references from there as well as the book of Enoch,

Starting with the book of Enoch, yes it has been removed from most bibles,ask yourselves why? what is there that someone or something does not want us to know, after all this book was quoted in the book of Jude v.14
so we know that the early christians read it and believed it.

FYI: there is more knowledge reveled in the book of enoch about fallen angels and there meddling with humans than any other book of the bible,he even gives the names of the leaders and what each one has mastery over.

6.7 And these are the names of their leaders:
Semyaza, who was their leader, Urakiba, Ramiel, Kokabiel, Tamiel, Ramiel, Daniel, Ezeqiel, Baraqiel, Asael, Armaros, Ananel, Zaqiel, Samsiel, Satael, Turiel, Yomiel, Araziel.
6.8 These are the leaders of the two hundred Angels and of all the others with them.

One of the major things that has been said about aliens , is that ,they are more advanced than us, and know things we don't.Just like Enoch shows us in the rebellion of the watchers,there were angels that were called watchers, some rebeled and are now known as the fallen angels/demons who also knew things that humans at that time did not, that they began to teach mankind.

8.1 And Azazel taught men to make swords, and daggers, and shields, and breastplates. And he showed them the things after these, and the art of making them; bracelets, and ornaments, and the art of making up the eyes, and of beautifying the eyelids, and the most precious stones, and all kinds of coloured dyes. And the world was changed.
8.2 And there was great impiety, and much fornication, and they went astray, and all their ways became corrupt.
8.3 Amezarak taught all those who cast spells and cut roots, Armaros the release of spells, and Baraqiel astrologers, and Kokabiel portents, and Tamiel taught astrology, and Asradel taught the path of the Moon.

Like the op stated we are being introduced to the notion of aliens by every means possible.
why is that? now notice, all the things that Enoch talks about regarding the enteraction between humans and fallen angels, all of this happened in the days of Noah, just before the flood,and our bible say's, as in the days of Noah so shall it be in the days of the coming of the son of man/Jesus.

Isn't it ironic how the book of Enoch was removed from the bible and Enoch was the one that God took,he never died, he just disappeared from the earth, much like what happens in the rapture.

Now to answer the question why are'nt aliens walking around on earth.because they are not aliens, however you will get your aliens/demons walking here among you, but only after the rapture happens,you see the spirit of God is the restrainer that holds back, that same spirit dwells in a true believer.

Why would fallen angels pretend to be aliens? like to know? Hint: many will want to know where millions of people went very soon.

rebels amongst the watchers from the book of Enoch www.exodus2006.com...

edit on 4-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

I found what you wrote very interesting to read. But it still doesn't make Extraterrestrials, Demons. You say "Aliens aren't walking around on earth because they are NOT Aliens?" So would this be an assumption that they are Angels? Or Demons? Because it wouldn't make sense if they were Demons, because if they were Demons they'd be walking on this Earth. They'd WANT to walk this Earth! So Aliens WOULD be walking on this Earth if that is the case.

I do believe in God...i'm really not sure ABOUT Jesus. Why is he called the son of MAN? And not the FATHER of man? If Jesus was God, which so many believe; And God is our Father...Wouldn't that make Jesus our...Well you can work out that logic yourself.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join