It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest hoax ever perpetrated on mankind

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
On whether the Quran is fact or not, the proof does not lie with those who say it's not, it lies with those who say it is. One who believes the Quran is fact has to prove it is. I don't think anyone has, or can do that. Finding an old tale, may be true, maybe somewhat true, may be partially true, but the supernatural and mythological aspects can't be proven true. Maybe Hercules is true? How can one prove Hercules is not fact? How can prove he is?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyjohn

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Originally posted by skyjohn
Are you seriously claiming that if I can't disprove every line of a book it makes the whole book fact?

If that's what you're saying then you're an idiot.

The author wrote the book and claimed it is the truth. If you think it is fiction, you must prove that it is indeed a work of fiction. Line by line. Why is that a ridiculous request?

Non of the original writers of all the ancient religious texts ever made claims that they were 100% fact.

They are all made up largely of a collection of middle eastern fables that had been handed down through hundreds of generations.

The Christian bible makes several references to unicorns.
Does that make them real? No of course not.

my dear, what we call and view unicorns as, is not what the bibile refers to, in fact the bible also refers to conies, which are known as badgers in todays world.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Davian

Originally posted by DarthChrisious

reply to post by Davian

It is not a fail because the chance of life outside earth is very small due to compounding probabilities.

Enlighten us on these "compounding probabilities."

Indeed, I would like to know as well. You know there are more galaxies than there are atoms composing all of the matter in our visible universe? That is huge.

It is impossible we are alone...

you are right we are not alone, we have the watchers, that have been known in the past ,to present themselves as whatever suits their needs

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Much as I hate to wade in when the OP’s argument (is there one?) has all but been shown to be non-existent…but I just can’t resist.

…brainwashing and being led by the devils themselves to believe that aliens/greys are real when in fact they are demons/jinns.

One man’s alien is another man’s demon. What quantifies “demon”, exactly?

Is it that an extraterrestrial might, somehow, threaten the influence of a religion by being able to prove that the religion is based on lies and the need for power?

They are doing this so that when the jinn manifest themselves they want you to obey their every command for fear that they will use great technology and power against you.

Proof please. If it’s from the Quran, please show me the passages that prove this statement.

These demons/jinn are in communication with the highest power structure of the elite and it is all part of the master plan to put you into obedient little sheep.

Proof please. If it’s from the Quran, please show me the passages that prove this statement.

So you are saying the Koran is fiction? You must provide evidence that it is a work of fiction. Otherwise it is a fact.

Your logic is seriously flawed.

Who told you that the Quran is not fiction?

I’ll help you with this; who wrote it?

Nothing in the Koran has been disproven in its context.

This is incorrect.

Read this scholarly essay on the flaws and errors in the Quran:

www.scribd.com...

Or this site:

www.1000mistakes.com...

Or this rebuttal for an Islamic polemic:

www.answering-islam.org...

There are many, many others out there, but I’ll leave them up to you to research, as I’m positive you want to make sure that the argument for your religion isn’t flawed before you espouse your beliefs in a public forum…

(By the way; and are you still self-abusing to geological disasters that take thousands of lives? I recall your “enthusiasm” about the Japan earthquake in a previous thread.

Just being curious…)
edit on 4-4-2011 by Beamish because: Coding errors.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by HispanicPanic
doesnt matter what they are. they are real, thats all that matters.

Please explain your evidence that backs up the professional.
Im a believer in a lot of things, but the professional is not one of them.
Well not until he proves his point.

Well it looks like Beamish just proved him wrong. OOOPS

edit on 4-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Yet again another thread in here that's based upon religion, its in the wrong place..

I'm sorry, I don't want to read about mystical demons and the Koran in here, religion has no place in UFO talk as far as I'm concerned, it is the biggest hoax every FORCED on man, it ignores many fundamental scientific rules so therefore isn't logical.

The Koran while slightly more scientific ie fresh water and sea water unable to mix still follows the same old downtrodden rules of controls. There's NO proof either book are based upon anything other than stories from an age of great story telling.

And anyone being daft enough to believe there's no life beyond earth really isn't capable of persuading me of their ideals.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I dunno, the theory in the OP just seems to be religious scare tactics due to even them being scared that life exists elsewhere in the universe and it may contradict their view of God only creating man and that kind of thing.

Personally I believe in EBEs and I believe in demons but I also believe that both are entirely separate entities.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I know that you and I have some different beliefs, I hope ,however ,that you are not offended by mine,
btw, what is that you are holding ? it almost looks like a cross between a turkey and dog that has been roasted, or maybe i just need glasses.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by infojunkie2

btw, what is that you are holding ? it almost looks like a cross between a turkey and dog that has been roasted, or maybe i just need glasses.

That is a photo of Nick Offerman, who stars in the sitcom "Parks and Recreation", on NBC. It looks to be a bacon wrapped turkey leg?

edit on 4-4-2011 by gavron because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2011 by gavron because: added bacon. Mmmmm...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

However, there is enormous evidence to support the assumption that deceptive entities have masqueraded as extraterrestrials. And although deception appears to be a frequent trait of these "visitors", it is also true that we humans have encouraged the charade.

Source: www.thejinn.net...

Folks we are being duped by the movies, the brainwashing and being led by the devils themselves to believe that aliens/greys are real when in fact they are demons/jinns. They are doing this so that when the jinn manifest themselves they want you to obey their every command for fear that they will use great technology and power against you. These demons/jinn are in communication with the highest power structure of the elite and it is all part of the master plan to put you into obedient little sheep.

Nothing that a little jinn and tonic won't cure, although I'm more partial to rum myself.

Doesn't really matter - it's ALL spirits, right?

edit on 2011/4/4 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
[

edit on 4-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Chipkin9

Yes you are right demons want very much to walk the earth with their own body's, however the only way that a demon is allowed to manifest in any bodily form on earth is through possesion of a human spirit ,
The freedoms of demons allowed by God today on earth , are only given in spirit form , Like I stated in my first post,the complete works of demons are held back and restrained by the spirit of God which dwells in believers.

When the true believers in God are removed like Enoch was, the restrainer is removed with them.
Then demons will be allowed to walk the earth, Although I don't believe at first, that their true indentity will be revealed, for their purpose is only to decieve,the bible states that after the rapture the anti-christ is revealed, and there is a great lie that many people believe, and that great signs and wonders in the sky are used as his tool to deceive.

As for your last question,this pertains to a belief in the trinity, which I do not believe in, but you have pretty much answered your own question.so for the sake of not getting off topic I will only say that the spirit within Jesus is the father/God, the son is the flesh of the father/God ; being God clothed in flesh, and the son of man being and showing his humanity .

Why do I believe this?
Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Col:2:9 speaking of Jesus, For in him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead (which means all of who God is)

1tim 3:16 Great is the mystery of Godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world,received back into heaven.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

However, there is enormous evidence to support the assumption that deceptive entities have masqueraded as extraterrestrials. And although deception appears to be a frequent trait of these "visitors", it is also true that we humans have encouraged the charade.

Folks we are being duped by the movies, the brainwashing and being led by the devils themselves to believe that aliens/greys are real when in fact they are demons/jinns. They are doing this so that when the jinn manifest themselves they want you to obey their every command for fear that they will use great technology and power against you. These demons/jinn are in communication with the highest power structure of the elite and it is all part of the master plan to put you into obedient little sheep.

Nothing that a little jinn and tonic won't cure, although I'm more partial to rum myself.

Doesn't really matter - it's ALL spirits, right?

edit on 2011/4/4 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

Sorry but that was funny and that needed to be repeated

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

That is a photo of Nick Offerman, who stars in the sitcom "Parks and Recreation", on NBC. It looks to be a bacon wrapped turkey leg?

edit on 4-4-2011 by gavron because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2011 by gavron because: added bacon. Mmmmm...

I was not hungry before but now I am, never thought of doing that, although I have had smoked sausage wrapped in bacon. thanks for clearing that up btw

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Davian

It is not a fail because the chance of life outside earth is very small due to compounding probabilities. Their are levels of enlightenment you haven't reached yet.

Levels of enlightenment
1 - Earth is only thing that supports life
2 - Universe is so big that there must be life
3 - Chance of right conditions and probabilities for life to arise are compounded so much so that the size of the universe is minuscule compared to the probability of life. Therefore earth is the only place.

When you get to my level of enlightenment call me. So you fail.

What a joke. This thread is laughable, at best.

I wish trash like this wouldn't pop up on my facebook page. Although, it does help me keep track of which members to ignore in the future.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chipkin9

Does anybody ever question why these supposed aliens are not walking around on earth?
and dont say its because they have not been invited, think about it ,if aliens are what alien believers say they are ,they would not need an invitation, they would just do as they please.

Now I know, that there are many here that believe in aliens, but do not believe in God or the bible, but I am still going to present references from there as well as the book of Enoch,

Starting with the book of Enoch, yes it has been removed from most bibles,ask yourselves why? what is there that someone or something does not want us to know, after all this book was quoted in the book of Jude v.14
so we know that the early christians read it and believed it.

FYI: there is more knowledge reveled in the book of enoch about fallen angels and there meddling with humans than any other book of the bible,he even gives the names of the leaders and what each one has mastery over.

6.7 And these are the names of their leaders:
Semyaza, who was their leader, Urakiba, Ramiel, Kokabiel, Tamiel, Ramiel, Daniel, Ezeqiel, Baraqiel, Asael, Armaros, Ananel, Zaqiel, Samsiel, Satael, Turiel, Yomiel, Araziel.
6.8 These are the leaders of the two hundred Angels and of all the others with them.

One of the major things that has been said about aliens , is that ,they are more advanced than us, and know things we don't.Just like Enoch shows us in the rebellion of the watchers,there were angels that were called watchers, some rebeled and are now known as the fallen angels/demons who also knew things that humans at that time did not, that they began to teach mankind.

8.1 And Azazel taught men to make swords, and daggers, and shields, and breastplates. And he showed them the things after these, and the art of making them; bracelets, and ornaments, and the art of making up the eyes, and of beautifying the eyelids, and the most precious stones, and all kinds of coloured dyes. And the world was changed.
8.2 And there was great impiety, and much fornication, and they went astray, and all their ways became corrupt.
8.3 Amezarak taught all those who cast spells and cut roots, Armaros the release of spells, and Baraqiel astrologers, and Kokabiel portents, and Tamiel taught astrology, and Asradel taught the path of the Moon.

Like the op stated we are being introduced to the notion of aliens by every means possible.
why is that? now notice, all the things that Enoch talks about regarding the enteraction between humans and fallen angels, all of this happened in the days of Noah, just before the flood,and our bible say's, as in the days of Noah so shall it be in the days of the coming of the son of man/Jesus.

Isn't it ironic how the book of Enoch was removed from the bible and Enoch was the one that God took,he never died, he just disappeared from the earth, much like what happens in the rapture.

Now to answer the question why are'nt aliens walking around on earth.because they are not aliens, however you will get your aliens/demons walking here among you, but only after the rapture happens,you see the spirit of God is the restrainer that holds back, that same spirit dwells in a true believer.

Why would fallen angels pretend to be aliens? like to know? Hint: many will want to know where millions of people went very soon.

rebels amongst the watchers from the book of Enoch www.exodus2006.com...

I found what you wrote very interesting to read. But it still doesn't make Extraterrestrials, Demons. You say "Aliens aren't walking around on earth because they are NOT Aliens?" So would this be an assumption that they are Angels? Or Demons? Because it wouldn't make sense if they were Demons, because if they were Demons they'd be walking on this Earth. They'd WANT to walk this Earth! So Aliens WOULD be walking on this Earth if that is the case.

I do believe in God...i'm really not sure ABOUT Jesus. Why is he called the son of MAN? And not the FATHER of man? If Jesus was God, which so many believe; And God is our Father...Wouldn't that make Jesus our...Well you can work out that logic yourself.

I would like to answer one of your questions if i may, Jesus would be the child, as he is the "son" of man. That would make jesus our child, that would mean jesus IS made in OUR image

Ps, Do i get a prize if i get it right

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

So embarrassing.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by meathed
RELIGION is the BIGGEST hoax ever perpetrated on mankind.

I couldn't agree more!!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Davian

It is not a fail because the chance of life outside earth is very small due to compounding probabilities. Their are levels of enlightenment you haven't reached yet.

Levels of enlightenment
1 - Earth is only thing that supports life
2 - Universe is so big that there must be life
3 - Chance of right conditions and probabilities for life to arise are compounded so much so that the size of the universe is minuscule compared to the probability of life. Therefore earth is the only place.

When you get to my level of enlightenment call me. So you fail.

Sorry but you claim to be at the 3rd step of enlightenment. Those of us at the fourth or higher steps know that when someone brags about their stage of enlightenment, it means he or she is not enlightened at all. So, in our books you are the one who has failed.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LibertyLover
Sorry but you claim to be at the 3rd step of enlightenment. Those of us at the fourth or higher steps know that when someone brags about their stage of enlightenment, it means he or she is not enlightened at all. So, in our books you are the one who has failed.

Aren't you bragging about being at the 4th step?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join