It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest hoax ever perpetrated on mankind

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus primal
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

actually it's quite pertinent to your thread. you think grays are jinn, i disagreed and put forth that they are in fact space U-N-I-C-O-R-N-S and provided evidence. what's your evidence ? "because i say so" isn't evidence. nor is your claim that space unicorns are not in fact grays or that they do not in fact exist at all.

this is all simple things you quite clearly should have understood the first time you read my first post. reading comprehension, do they not teach that to enlightened jinn defense force masters?

There is no historical or scholarly documentation of space camels that you like. There is historical documentation of Muhammad and his writings. He saw something, we call it aliens when in reality he told us what they are.

"Reading comprehension" You wanna start picking on small little things instead of the subject matter? You wanna really go down that road?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Jesus was well documented historically as well, so why can't greys be angels?
2nd line

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019

Where in the Quran does it say that the Jinn exist? in other dimensions? underground? WHERE?!?!?!?

They are desert spirits, and live in the desert places.

Luck for me, I live in the woods - no desert around here! - and so I don't have to worry about djinns flying round here in their space ships and getting all weird, trying to "probe" me and whatnot.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

unicorns, not camels. how much clearer can i be? do you have astigmatism?

where is your claim documented? in the koran? you can't use your source claim for all your evidence. secondly space unicorns (UNICORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) are clearly documented in drawings from all over by people to actually exist. along with a clear description given by the accompanying music.

thirdly i disagree that mohammed(aka he who shall not be drawn) is a reliable source. provide, in this thread, other sources besides the koran that back up his stories.

e2a- as of this edit the OP has responded to two others. since he is clearly ignoring my point that he is wrong and that grays are in fact space unicorns i hereby declare absolute and total victory. there is no further need for replies in this thread.
edit on 4-4-2011 by optimus primal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

This thread has NO logical basis, so attacking peoples inability to comprehend it is somewhat like attacking someones inability to decipher the scribblings of a mad man, scrawled in his own scatalogical effluent on the walls of his room in the asylum.
If you want people to comprehend something, it is upon you to make your suggestions clear, and to remove any intellectual stumbling blocks from YOUR position, so that people can roam the landscape of your thoughts without comming a cropper against a barbed trap of complete nonsense, which alas is exactly what has happened in this case.
There is no blame to cast but at yourself, if those around you are failing to see your "good sense" .

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by meathed

What is your question my young apprentice. I am the Professional, I have just owned everyone on here. I eagerly await your quest for enlightenment.

You've yet to respond to me, much less "own" me.

Your responses to others are just wild statements that are supposed to be "factual, without a shred of evidence to back them up.

Pro tip: you have to actually HIT a target before you can claim to have "owned" it.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Reported you for trolling, and I suggest everyone else do the same.

Go waste someone else's time.

link   

Originally posted by Kali74
Jesus was well documented historically as well, so why can't greys be angels?
2nd line

They could perfectly well be angels. Absolutely. No denying that, but jinn are the ones who possess free will and are therefore more inclined to hoax humans.

link   

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

unicorns, not camels. how much clearer can i be? do you have astigmatism?

where is your claim documented? in the koran? you can't use your source claim for all your evidence. secondly space unicorns (UNICORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) are clearly documented in drawings from all over by people to actually exist. along with a clear description given by the accompanying music.

thirdly i disagree that mohammed(aka he who shall not be drawn) is a reliable source. provide, in this thread, other sources besides the koran that back up his stories.

I have declared absolute victory because you cant handle the truth.

Muhammed is a reliable source he was documented many many people. Historians and scholars have checked facts. Space camels may have been documented, but they remain unverified and uncredible. No historians or scholars have verified the authenticity of the people making claims of documentation of space camels. Owned again. Too easy.

Provide a historical/scholarly document that disproves the chapter in the koran related to the jinns. That is all i ask.
edit on 4-4-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

once again, for the last time. since you are clearly incapable of reading. U N I C O R N S , NOT CAMELS.

you can't refute my point so i declare victory, and also i declare a higher level of enlightenment after having defeated you. thank you for your time in this sad sad little thread.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Space camels?

I'm curious why you are unable to comprehend the difference between Camels and Unicorns.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyjohn
Reported you for trolling, and I suggest everyone else do the same.

Go waste someone else's time.

Just because I am right you can't handle the truth? Haha rigggghhhhttttttt

What truth?
You've barely said an intelligible word throughout the entire thread.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

However, there is enormous evidence to support the assumption that deceptive entities have masqueraded as extraterrestrials. And although deception appears to be a frequent trait of these "visitors", it is also true that we humans have encouraged the charade.

Source: www.thejinn.net...

Folks we are being duped by the movies, the brainwashing and being led by the devils themselves to believe that aliens/greys are real when in fact they are demons/jinns. They are doing this so that when the jinn manifest themselves they want you to obey their every command for fear that they will use great technology and power against you. These demons/jinn are in communication with the highest power structure of the elite and it is all part of the master plan to put you into obedient little sheep.

Bravo, I knew there was something we had to agree on. Watch this and you will see the Roswell UFO hanging from a crane with a weather balloon ready to lift it into the sky for the epic fraud of the century.

www.facadeblog.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Talking utter rot for one whole thread, and being obnoxious and ignorant about your own foolishness is not owning people. It is showing yourself up to be a buffoon and thoroughly under informed person, with a total lack of critical thinking , and an absolute disregard for research, evidence, proof or any of the methods of investigation which are actualy worth a damn.
Again, this is not owning the thread, or anyone on it. Hell , you cant even own your own failings. Look how they get the better of you here for instance, and you will see what I mean. Either that or you are so involved with yourself you have lost the capacity to examine your own behaviour and logic, and if that has happened then I pity you greatly , for you matey chuck are a single step away from a new jacket and a padded cell.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

once again, for the last time. since you are clearly incapable of reading. U N I C O R N S , NOT CAMELS.

you can't refute my point so i declare victory, and also i declare a higher level of enlightenment after having defeated you. thank you for your time in this sad sad little thread.

I already refuted it based on the fact that your creatures are not documented by credible verifiable scholar backed people

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join