It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor 58, entertaining Ouija Board Transcrips

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I recently started listening to the Mysterious Universe podcasts, and going through old shows. In one show they mentioned transcripts of of communications with someone who called himself Doctor 58. The good doctor was communicating from an alternate reality where Minnesota is some mysterious forbidden zone, and just happens to be where the people using the ouija board are from.

I present this not to debate whether it is true or not, but only because the story is so damn good! It's right up there with the Mel's hole saga. Debunkers should just take it easy on this one and enjoy it for what it is, a truly great story. Seriously, this would have won first place in the Halloween writing contest.

Enjoy!
www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

ANSWER: KAROL TEDNT SAID HE WAS NERVOUS ABOUT THE TRAUMA OF WITNESSESING HIS WIFE IN BIRTH. HE LEFT THE BIRTHING ROOM. HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO THE BATHROOM. HE WAS NEVER SEEN AGAIN.

Question: And then what happened? Did his wife give birth to a baby?

ANSWER: NO. Question: Well, what happened?

ANSWER: SHE GAVE BIRTH TO A TROLL LARVA.

Question: What? Wow! What is a troll larva? What does that look like?

ANSWER: LIKE A BIG INSECT LARVA. WHITE, FAT, SQUIRMY.

Question: This sounds absolutely disgusting and horrible. So does this larva hatch into a troll later, and what do you mean by a troll?

ANSWER: YOU CLAIM TO BE FROM MINNESOTA BUT DO NOT KNOW TROLLS?

edit on 1-4-2011 by The Cusp because: formatting

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
If i was a demon i would totally be troll'n

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

Hey. LOVE Mysterious Universe. Listen to a lot more - if you can find them still, old episodes of Universe of Mystery were OK to.

CRAWLING FILTH. PAY CHITS.

PAY CHITS.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
my child plays with a parker bros board omg nothing happens. GET A LIFE they dont work unless someone moves it

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
where is your reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
They are real.... don't like to play with them to many weird things start happening....

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
like what adam

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I just got to the part where Dr 58 describes Pepper Ball. 2 teams of 12 people, each with a "trac man", who is a fat naked guy. The teams throw a ball filled with burning pepper fluid at the opposing team's fat man until he can no longer take the pain and submits. Best... sport... ever...

This thing just gets better and better the more I read!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by karileigh77
like what adam

A lot of people have reported persistent hauntings as a result of using of using Oujia boards. I don't know how common it is though.

I'm reading these transcripts right now. They're pretty interesting, though I'm not really taking them all that seriously. It could be that it's some supernatural entity making up a story for their own amusement. Of course it could be an outright fabrication(always a possibilty with this kind of thing) or the product of Iron Ghost's subconscious. It is interesting, nontheless.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
This is some crazy Dark Tower stuff right hurr.

I am beyond amused. Good find, OP.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

Hahaha they've got humor!!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
"YOU CLAIM TO BE FROM MINNESOTA BUT DO NOT KNOW TROLLS?" is my new favorite sentence of all time

Thank you very much for this TheCusp. I don't believe this story one bit but it's been really entertaining. It seems unusual that Dr. 58 would not have just as many questions for IronGhost. I have been reading for about an hour now and i'm not sure how much longer it goes on for but I'm gonna keep reading. I enjoy stories like this.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
trolling is a form of fishing popular in minnesota
a troll larva would be a budding fisherman no?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
omg im loving this, im only on page 7.

Its like a good book you cant put down.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Sadly, I've reached the end of all the material so far. The initial thread ends and is continued in a blog linked at the end of the thread. Unfortunately there are only about 10 entries, the last transcript from Sept 2010. Luckily, there is an entry from March 23 of this year saying more will be coming soon!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This made me shiver with the potential of whatever the hell is going on. I'd like to see this material made into a movie.
"PAY CHITS." xD

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Very interesting - reminds me of that old tv show Sliders about alternate universes.

I'd like to hear more from "Mommy". What is Dimensional Drift?

The book Messages From Michael supposedly took place using a Quija Board.
Excellent book if anyone is interested.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MrAndy

He said Dr 58 did ask him a lot of questions. He just left out most of that stuff because who wants to hear him describing TVs and cars and stuff that we're already familiar with.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anttyk47
If i was a demon i would totally be troll'n

im in ur weejee bord...

trollin ur enterduhmensional chatz.
edit on 6-4-2011 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This is some of the strangest stuff I've ever read. I'm on page 5 and I feel compelled to press on.

It's one of those stories that makes you want to turn all the lights on, and give your brain a bath before you go to bed. (to wash away the bizarre thoughts, if it were possible so that you don't have bad dreams)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join