It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor 58, entertaining Ouija Board Transcrips

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Alright... I have to say it:

This has been some of the most entertaining, creative, and unusual fiction (?) I have ever read. I can't praise it enough.

To summarize, the author of the thread linked here claims that he is posting transcripts of his conversation via a Ouija board.

The story that unfolds is truly, truly bizarre and fascinating. Among some of the best stories I've ever read. (If it is a story, and not the account of his Ouija board communications, as he alleges....)

Can't "put it down." Must... read... more...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
are there any more of these?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by stellify

MAN THING, EE HERE CANNOT ACCEPT UNTIL EE SAVVY THE BOON.
I would love to know what savvy the boon is!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
It is somewhat interesting fiction. It seems to me that these people were talking to their own subconscious creative minds. Make it into a science fiction book...probably would sell,,,,also the word ridiculous comes to mind.

Caladonea

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Should have seen this coming, but the "author" is publishing the transcripts in a book, which I presume is why he isn't giving out any more for free. He has a couple more unrelated tidbits on his facebook page, but they have nothing to do with the story presented thus far.

His facebook page here: www.facebook.com...

I'll probably end up buying it since he's got me hooked on the free stuff so far. Although in my mind selling a book destroys any credibility that this was actually true ouija board material.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by adam76
They are real.... don't like to play with them to many weird things start happening....

Yes they are very real. It isnt necessary to touch the hand piece if you are experienced, except to try and keep it from flying off the board. It usually takes a 3rd person to write down the letters to later form words and sentences. It is pure EVIL! No joke!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
It is somewhat interesting fiction. It seems to me that these people were talking to their own subconscious creative minds. Make it into a science fiction book...probably would sell,,,,also the word ridiculous comes to mind.

Caladonea

It truly works for those who are very perceptive. Either that or it is telekinesis but I doubt the later. This thing made objects move but was not allowed to hurt anyone physically, just make the room very cold and throw things around. It did say it could get the mind, then body, then soul though. Creepy!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
It could be any Tom, Dick or Harry from any Alternate inter-dimensional reality have a bit of fun with the OP. With either malevolent or benevolent intent. Though reading through it all it seems just like a bit of jovial banter in my own personal opinion.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

JESUS please tell me what page it ends on I am getting very tired and only on like page 36 maybe good lord it is long but so interesting.
Now I want to make a board just to comtact an alternate Earth beng (honestly I have tried in the distant past, already, with no luck!)

Also I don't have any understanding why no one has reached the conclusion that the Vedantic Mysteries are not somehow related to the "Vedas" Under which fall the "vedanta" Which is also known as the Upanishads....I think there's a connection, but yet mommy says it isn't for our world. Perhaps it isn't and the text just hasn't really been translated correctly?

There is a story in Mundaka Upanishad that runs like this: Once in a tree there were two birds, one at the upper branch, serene, majestic and divine, and the other at a lower branch, restlessly pecking fruits, sometimes sweet sometimes bitter. Every time, when the restless bird ate a bitter fruit, it looked at the upper bird and climbed a branch up. This occurred a number of times and eventually the bird reached the topmost branch. There it was not able to differentiate itself from the divine bird, and then it learnt that every time there was only one bird in the tree, the upper bird, which is described as divine, the real form of the other restless bird. This is the thought of Vedanta. The fruits in the story are Karma, the restless bird denotes a human soul, and the majestic bird denotes the Absolute.

This kind of goes with the storry as well.^^^
Vedanta

edit on 23-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling & add

edit on 23-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: add

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I meant "verdantic mysteries" I know there is a missing letter, but there still is some possiblities that they're related.

What I found compelling is that England exists in the way that I remember it growing up just England (and/or Brittain interchangeably) In my entire life this has always been true, now about three years ago I heard th term "UK" Which up to that point, I had only heard that the UK existed in History class but then that union "seperated" became Englnd/brittain...whatever anyone believes, I am telling you that this is fact in my reality, or should I say my "origin" reality. Go ahead mock me but seeing's how this is in common with Dr 58's world too, oddly, than I must be truly of another close reality to this one (no Minnesota was NOT a mystery zone in my reality)...but That thing about England it makes me believe this may be true. That he may be talking to a young man from another reality, going by what I have seen in the "Changes" I have experienced...I hope I never jump to that world though!
edit on 24-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: fix sentence and spelling

edit on 24-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by nithaiah
This is some crazy Dark Tower stuff right hurr.

I am beyond amused. Good find, OP.

Hey...maybe this is how King gets his ideas. LOL I'm a huge fan and this ouija story stuff stuff really does have a noticeable undertone of the SK mind. Whether these are real transcripts or just a piece of fiction-- I'm loving it and will probably buy the books. The stories are certainly unique and entertaining. If the author is simply out to sell books, he's certainly got a unique technique.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Excellent story, one of the best I have ever read. I love reading about the paranormal and just how far some people's imagination can go. The primary reason I made an account here!

I sometimes find good stories on eBay of all places. There are a lot of junk stories about paranormal items on there, but occasionally someone will make a listing that you can tell they put some thought into. A good example is below:

cgi.ebay.com...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Seriously, that story is a bit cute, but it ends there.

This is all made up. There's a limit to what I'm going to take seriously :-)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Ouija boards are real.

Any powers they hold are fake.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
New material! Just checked his blog again and there has been new material posted over the last few months. The story side tracks into some dream content, but pretty much continues where it left off. While I never took it seriously, I did find several things to be dead on with my knowledge of dreams and shared dreaming. Most notably the shared dream he had with his wife, and how her version was different yet the same on an archetypal level.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I must be a doppelganger i live in minnesota
This was a fun and interesting read and i do believe there could be some kind of parallel or other universe im going to keep an open mind on this if this is a work of fiction this guy is very creative and im sure i will buy the book i must admit he has me hooked! S&F op for this fine jewel...Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I personally do not believe any of this, but it is certainly a very entertaining read. I am on page 19 so far and I do not feel like it has been wasted time. Definitely a great read for Halloween

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
thats awesome, thanks for this thread.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Yeah I've been reading IronGhost's stories about Dr.58 for awhile, here's more that he's written about it, he updates it with more stories from time to time, www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I've been following the story about Dr 58 from the beginning on the UM forums. I then followed it over to the blog when that started. I missed it all those months when nothing happened. Whether you believe it or not doesn't matter. It is still a fascinating surreal story. Dr 58's world is even more surreal than anything Neil Gaiman has dreamt up so far. Nor have I seen anything like this when it comes to Ouija board stuff. Often it is stereoptyped spirits, dead relatives or demons, or at least that is what they usually claim. If Dr 58 is a spirit, at least he has a lot more imagination than most other spirits. Maybe he was a sci-fi author when he was alive? Maybe it is PKD? LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join