It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor 58, entertaining Ouija Board Transcrips

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LucidLucinda
a reply to: The Cusp

Interesting topic. Ouija boards scare the double hockey sticks out of me.

This is frightening stuff.

They scare me too, can I ask you why? Have you played it?

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Well, I read quite a ways into this bazar story.

It would make a great science fiction book, that's all
I'm going to say!

Rebel 5

BTW I believe in Ouija Oracles. Worked with my Aunt
& I one stormy night when we were both board.

I kept laughing accusing my Aunt of moving the Panchett
(or whatever you call it) and she kept saying I was doing it,
but warned me to stop laughing they don't like that, but
I couldn't, it was just too damn funny until the candle
blew out with a gust of wind with no open window!

That night I saw (I guess a ghost) smoking a cigarette
and as solid as you or me, but I apparently only saw him.

Next morning after the following day I awoke to this same
entity starring me in the face a few inches away and then
disappeared as I jumped over the side of the couch,
apparently he saw me that time.

Great story,

P.S will probably read more, that must
have taken a long time to transcribe all the letters.

Rebel 5

edit on 24-5-2014 by rebelv because: grammar

edit on 24-5-2014 by rebelv because: syntax

edit on 24-5-2014 by rebelv because: Mysterious dissapearing word

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: wonderworld

I have heard stories from my mom when I was very young about the scary uncontrollable natue of the board. I also watched the movies Witchboard. We used to have a Ouija board in the house until I was about 9 years old. I myself threw that thing away. I did try it maybe a couple times just messing around. Nothing happened, I think...

I'm interested in other's experiences, yet I will not endorse, encourage, or advocate the use of it. It's just the wrong way to getting spiritual.

Take it all with a grain of salt or silver.

I am a member of that site and have followed that post. I don't think the guy is faking, if he is, it's a pretty awesome tale. JRR Tolkien style.

At the end of the day, you believe what you want. It still doesn't change the fact that one and/or others shouldn't mess around with the weegie board. Not worth it.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dfens

I agree with you. It seems we have had similar Ouija Board experiences. I wont allow one to enter my house. I'm also afraid to rent a hotel room and play it there. I have his daunting feeling that the entity we contacted has followed me, through electrical currents. That sounds strange but each time I delete his name from my computer it comes back. When i ordered his death certificate it jammed the fax machine. I'm the only one left still living out of our group. I'm still young and try not to think about him much but each time I see his name or proof he is real I almost fall out of my chair. I know his name but I'm not sure he is telling the truth. I think he is portraying to be this guy but is actually a demon. The board lies a LOT! I've proven this, in my experiences.

Just like Iron Ghost we had pop in visitors that we didnt want to talk with. Knowing about his version of what he describes as hell is odd and I dont think i believe him. He claimed he was earthbound, is thirsty but cant drink, hungry but cant eat, wants a woman but cant have her, he's coldd and can never get warm. This sounds like a person in a death state, not as Hell. There is more to his ramblings but like i said he lies a lot too. He has a way of getting a person hooked though. That is always therir first goal. He was nice at first, then it got totally out of control. He was stronger than any of us had anticipated!!!!! I doubt it was Satan but I do think a demon, and very clever and deceptive!

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Wow, I read the whole thing last night, all 40 some pages. He left everyone hanging at the end as though Dr 58 was angry that he had an OP. Then he never wrote anything for close to a year and it was about reincarnation. I think the point to all of this was he believes in reincaration to other dimentions, altered realities. Dr 58 knew of humans and others and appeared to see us as a sub species of sorts.

My experience tells me that the reason he couldnt travel to Minnesota is because Iron Ghost lived there and was in a living world inside something he feared. That if he would enter he may come back as changed. His other references appeared to be in Hell, rather than in New York. It was like a good science fiction book but I do believe that Iron Ghost did play the Ouija Board for all those years. It does work. It also lies. I wanted so badly to comment on some of his posts on that site but it was closed in 2010 or something. It was odd that Dr 58 used some glass filled with oil to communicate, while Iron used the Ouija board., yet neither knew exactly how it worked. I’m hoping Ironghost is a member of ATs but haven’t found him here. Does anyone know?

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I read like 30 pages of this guys blog yesterday.I can't decide if this really happened or is he just a gifted writer?I'm leaning towards the latter but if so what a wild imaginationthe author has!

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

I have to say that I am leaning that way too. I was giving him the benefit of the doubt for a while, but it got so crazy that I have a hard time with it. I am still open to the possibility, because I know that there is a very real spiritual side to our existence, but a lot of the words he uses make me feel like he's making them up... also the restaurant at the end of time being so close to Douglas Adam's restaurant at the end of the universe... and he is very vocal that he Is not a fan of Adams... makes one wonder...

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Holy Chit!

Holy chit made me laugh! I cant believe my last post. I did exactly what I feared would happen. I got hooked. That is what the Ouija boards wants you to do. I think the reason the communication from Iron ghost stopped is either because these entities will keep ambling on for life or they simply stop talking or he quit playing and went nuts for a short period of time. We were told by an entity that he would get us, asking how he said first mind, then body, then soul. It had Iron Ghosts mind for sure! It had all of us that followed. It's important that our minds dont stay focused on anything the ouija board says, we are vessels that can be possessed. I dont believe in ghosts but i do believe in Demons. This guy from Trac who sanded his skin daily may be decieving. They often lie. It may also be true, which is down a road i know nothing about. Creepy!

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I read all the way through session six. You guys are right,
this story seems
silly but compelling, I can't seem to stop reading!

How are some of you reading additional Dr. 58 material?

I can't find it.

Thanks,
Rebel 5

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join