It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor 58, entertaining Ouija Board Transcrips

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Robin_Shadowes

Wish there was an update!

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: selfharmonise

Me too, I had forgotten about this thread. I might have to go back and re-read from the beginning it's been so long.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

Been re reading it.

Just awesome,

How could I have forgotten about the hassas grid?

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
What a weird story!
C-CHITS!!

Someone get them some so they can get back in touch with the kid in NY.
That is a crazy story!

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: selfharmonise

I know what you mean! Once I started reading it again I was like "Oh yeah, I've missed this"... I can't seem to get enough of it now. But I seem to have read all the pages on UM and now have been finding little bits and pieces on another page of the author's. Can you find the whole Dr. 58 thing in one place I wonder?

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Yes, I did find this blog with all the Dr. 58 transcripts in it. No new updates though

Strange Universe of Dr. 58

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CoherentlyConfused

Well thanks, at least I can access all the published stuff at one place. Thanks so much!!!

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
You guys should read ironghosts other posts. He has some crazy stories, particularly the one about mommy in the nothing chamber and his lucid dream stories.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePurpleAstronaut

Is that stuff good too? I'll probably get to that after I finish up the rest of the Dr. 58 threads.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrWendal
I personally do not believe any of this, but it is certainly a very entertaining read. I am on page 19 so far and I do not feel like it has been wasted time. Definitely a great read for Halloween

I made it to page 17 and got a headache.

Need more c-chits I guess.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: The Cusp

Interesting topic. Ouija boards scare the double hockey sticks out of me.

This is frightening stuff.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LucidLucinda

Yep, me too. And that's the context in which I read all this stuff. I don't for a minute believe that Ironghost is really talking to all these characters that he thinks he is (assuming that he is not pulling our chains). And to watch the way he is running around trying to intervene in these characters lives is really hysterical to me. If all of what he is writing down has really come to him through a Ouija Board then I think he's getting his chain pulled pretty hard.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: karileigh77
my child plays with a parker bros board omg nothing happens. GET A LIFE they dont work unless someone moves it

Get him to STOP ASAP.
We will open a gateway that if not closed will bring your household much misery.
Trust me.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

In my opinion, they're better. I'll give you a link to the ones I found most interesting.

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...
ironghost.wordpress.com...
ironghost.wordpress.com...
www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Star/Flag

What an interesting read, There is no damn way you can communicate in that much detail through a ouiji board. Plus if this crazy event was real you list all participants you document the times and dates ect.. do to the complexity of the story. None the less I got to hand it to the author, he definitely had me interested with his unique story. It so unique that he should refine it for a movie script. I think the author has a tremendous imagination.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePurpleAstronaut

Thanks a lot for that!

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Holy Chit! Why do I have to be from the alternate universe that's the boring one?

I haven't finished reading it, but I guess the Cohen brothers didn't make the movie "Fargo" in this other universe. Unless ... it was a totally different kind of movie.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: karileigh77
my child plays with a parker bros board omg nothing happens. GET A LIFE they dont work unless someone moves it
Please remove any Ouija board from your house. I have an older thread on this subject. It really isnt a laughing matter. I need to warn you. I doubt chidren can make it work but these entities get their strength from children. The entity I am refering to said so! I am not a nut. It is a gateway to another Dimension. We even tried to burn the board but it would not burn, even with accelerants and in a burn barrel. The memories I have are not something to take lightly. There is a lot of power behind that toy board. I don’t believe in ghosts but I do believe in Demons. My story is on my profile page. I dont have the link handy. Beware!! It sets out to freak you out, then it tries to get you hooked, and after that it attempts to get your soul. First mind, then body, then sould and those are the exact words it said. I know you wont believe me but I'm really serious.

How old are your kids? Ours worked so fast we needed a third person there to write all the letters down them compile it in to sentences, and WITHOUT touching the hand piece, That was only to keep it on the board, rather than flying across the room! The fingers simply hovered over the hand piece. It's like fake electricity. I viewed and didnt play. After that i will never play! I know it's hard to trust a stranger on this, and sounds crazy.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysteryskeptic
Star/Flag

What an interesting read, There is no damn way you can communicate in that much detail through a ouiji board. Plus if this crazy event was real you list all participants you document the times and dates ect.. do to the complexity of the story. None the less I got to hand it to the author, he definitely had me interested with his unique story. It so unique that he should refine it for a movie script. I think the author has a tremendous imagination.
I have times and dates but wont disclose them. I re-traced the foot steps of another to prove what this board was saying was true. There are public records avialable at a courthouse and cemetery records from the past. Since I dont believe in ghosts the only conclusions i've made is that either my family members and friends had the mental ability to move objects and didnt know it or it was a Demon portraying himself to be a man that died in the early 1900's. His grave was where he said it would be, and the rest of the information was verified through other means. I still dont know what to think after all these years but what I have seen with my own eyes was miraculous. I know that items do not simply move by themselves, unless a person asks it to happen on that board. It also makes a person feel coldness, on warm days. He claimed to not be able to physically hurt us but only through manipulation get our souls if we allowed. That will never happen. I am a happy Christian but Satan loves a happy Christian and I know this but I fear no evil. It sounds so insane that not many would believe it unless they could have been there. I do have an imagination like you state but seeing is believing! P.S there were no drugs involved and I was very young. I have this guys name and all info about him. It's too creepy so I rarely speak of it. This entity knew things that no one else could ever possibly know, including family or friends.

I'm out of here it creeps me out!

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: selfharmonise
a reply to: Robin_Shadowes

Wish there was an update!

Do you believe in Angels or Demons? Your avatar says you do.. I was curious.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join