It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask An Astronomer About Nibiru (Planet X, Tyche, etc.) HERE!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

ok

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

What you see is probably an optical mirror from moisture in the air.
Other explanations possible are Reflections in a glass or on the lens of the camera.

Nibiru is NOT a sun; it does not emit light. At best it will reflect light like our moon therefore the light will not be so brilliant.

While on this same topic: People often get excited about objects near the sun.
Mercury in its normal orbit of the sun every 87 days - thus with telescope there is going to be two periods (on left and on right) when Mercury can be observed.

Also; there are a large number of comets around the Sun, now even referred to as "Comet Swarms"
there might appear to some people as 'Alien space crafts'. Same as on earth with meteor strikes, thus sun also gets lots of meteors and about one comet every week.

Rather than knowing nothing; join a group like Zooniverse, learn some background and then actually get change to study the REALTIME pictures from various satellites, Sun, Universe. Very interesting. At least then you will also be able to look in real-time on info from Hubble and other scopes.

login.zooniverse.org...

Why? These satellites are now beaming thousands of pictures to earth every minute. These are all 'scanned' by computers. Computers can fail to observe anomalies; therefore they need more human eyes to scan photos and report/query anomalies. Who know you might be one that spots planet X first!

Like this 10 y Catherine Gray that discovered a Supernova some 240 MLY away!
chuiko.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Good luck with the astronomer OldCorp.
I have observed the moon to be strange in its last waning. I found the stars to be in an unexpected place for this time of year. People around me think im imagining it. I am very unsettled. I have found nobody who I can converse with over my observations, mainly because people around me havnt studied the moon cycles and self confess they dont know what it should look like. My partner is taking me to the observitory tonight to ask questions to clear this up.
I am on the east coast of NSW Australia., it is now 4pm Saturday. I am expecting a new moon this evening or tomorrow evening to be visible above the the western horizon on dusk. Because now is after Equinox, I am expecting the Sun to shine on the moon from a northerly direction. I eagerly await. My frustration is that it is now thick cloud and stormy here and I wont see it.
In the Moon's last waning I observed the Sun to be shining on the Moon from the South. I have a very longwinded explaination to myself about this, involving moon perigee, sun perigee, equinox and mainly,,the tilting of the Earth's axis 6.5 inches to the east 133 degrees longitude after the Japan earthquake!!!!!!. I feel our orientation and tragectory has changed, so our night view of the sky has changed, along with our magnetic feild, our Equator, our compasses, maps, calender, seasons, moon cycle, the whole show.
I believe with the orbital pressure of gravity to do with eliptical orbits of our solar system, the spacecraft we have flying around Mercury and Vesta and also Planet X, and anything else flying around out there, the unbalancing effects of mining, burning and construction, has put enough pressure on us to naturally realign balance in our Earth.
This is not the end of the world, its the begining of the new.
My main question to an astronomer is, are the stars or any object, on the same co-ordinates as they were before the earthquake?
thank you for this opportunity to get this out. can someone either tell me im crazy or make some comment about this please.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I only have otwo questions:

1) Have you or any of your coleages or contacts made any observations at all, whatsoever, that would be consistent with an object massive enough to cause any degree of detrimental gravitational effects on the Earth being currently anywhere in our solar system? i.e. any orbital effects on other known bodies in space (planets, comets, asteroids, anything)?

2) If not, are there any circumstances under which such a massive object could be invisible even in terms of gravitational effects, yet still pose any level of threat whatsoever to the Earth in the near future (say, five years)?

These are essentially the questions that make or break the Nibiru claims in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
I only have otwo questions:

1) Have you or any of your coleages or contacts made any observations at all, whatsoever, that would be consistent with an object massive enough to cause any degree of detrimental gravitational effects on the Earth being currently anywhere in our solar system? i.e. any orbital effects on other known bodies in space (planets, comets, asteroids, anything)?

2) If not, are there any circumstances under which such a massive object could be invisible even in terms of gravitational effects, yet still pose any level of threat whatsoever to the Earth in the near future (say, five years)?

These are essentially the questions that make or break the Nibiru claims in my opinion.

I would say those are VERY fair questions to ask.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Here goes everyone:
I have read the oldest book on earth and have gone through it in detail. All the ancient books were locked up in a vault for thousands or years slated as "not fit for societies reading" until the historic book vault was burned down via fire near 600AD. Some books survived--this being one--and seemingly the most important book it is.
It accounts for all previous Nibiru / Earths galaxy orbits. So according to the books count, Nibiru has only once caused a major calamity on earth. If we add in "noah's arc from the bible" that will make 2, but noah's arc was more of a localized event because Nibiru's orbital path changes slightly with each pass through our galaxy.
Just for the record, it's orbit around our Sun in every 3600 earth years = 1 Nibiru Zsar(orbit) and again, only once has caused the great deluge. And I read a great comment below asking if the orbital timeline changes because the universe is expanding (great post!) and one would assume the timeline changes yes, but I am no great astronomer.
Let's get to the meat here:
I will not post the name of the book here unless there is great demand--> Reason: The term "not fit for society" is exactly that. After reading this book and researching its validity and the looming calamaty on earth 2012 (which may be moved forward--according to many timelines to between Aug. 2011-Nov.2011), I littery could not contain my emotions. I still have an overwelming burden burning a hole in my very mental existance every day--not being able to expose my information because of fear of being deemed nuts and getting no backing from my spouse--except being called nuts! Not able to protect my family due to society and government brainwashing making ME out the be the crazy unknowledgeable man! And no one deserves the poison my heart has been fed since reading this ancient book.
I have considered going to my local observatory as well and this is why I am posting here--in hopes you can beat me to the punch and save time for everyone!
- Earthquake and the earth grumbling will happen first (Japan sure knows this well) March 15, 2011, the first galactic allignment occurs (why didn't we hear anything in news about an event this big that happens every 1000years?)
- As Nibiru passes though the asteroid belt, it will slingshot meteors toward our inner galaxy and earth
- 4 days before Nibiru's arrival, it will look like a star in the sky
- when it arrives in our sky, it will block out the sun for 3 days
- in the previous deluge, a tidal wave as high as the clouds swept over the earth and all was covered by water. Only the mountain tops looked like islands from above.
So enough about the bad...here is my question for the astronomer:
1. When going to soho telescope site and looking under the Lasco C3 filter, why an object that looks like Saturn, or potentially Nibiru (my guess) passing by the telescope in opposite directions (Feb 14-28) moving right; (March 1-15) moving left; and then moving to the right again--as we speak? What planet moves in these strange directions.
2. When I take a picture of the sun with my camera (no sun filter and no clouds in the sky), I capture a second Saturn/Nibiru looking object that is exactly the same size as what I see on the Soho telescope site. I turn my camera upside down and take another picture and the object is still in the exact same spot next to the sun--eliminating any non-filter speculation I've seen on the web.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegreatgenius1
reply to post by OldCorp

Here goes everyone:
I have read the oldest book on earth and have gone through it in detail. All the ancient books were locked up in a vault for thousands or years slated as "not fit for societies reading" until the historic book vault was burned down via fire near 600AD. Some books survived--this being one--and seemingly the most important book it is.
It accounts for all previous Nibiru / Earths galaxy orbits. So according to the books count, Nibiru has only once caused a major calamity on earth. If we add in "noah's arc from the bible" that will make 2, but noah's arc was more of a localized event because Nibiru's orbital path changes slightly with each pass through our galaxy.
Just for the record, it's orbit around our Sun in every 3600 earth years = 1 Nibiru Zsar(orbit) and again, only once has caused the great deluge. And I read a great comment below asking if the orbital timeline changes because the universe is expanding (great post!) and one would assume the timeline changes yes, but I am no great astronomer.
Let's get to the meat here:
I will not post the name of the book here unless there is great demand--> Reason: The term "not fit for society" is exactly that. After reading this book and researching its validity and the looming calamaty on earth 2012 (which may be moved forward--according to many timelines to between Aug. 2011-Nov.2011), I littery could not contain my emotions. I still have an overwelming burden burning a hole in my very mental existance every day--not being able to expose my information because of fear of being deemed nuts and getting no backing from my spouse--except being called nuts! Not able to protect my family due to society and government brainwashing making ME out the be the crazy unknowledgeable man! And no one deserves the poison my heart has been fed since reading this ancient book.
I have considered going to my local observatory as well and this is why I am posting here--in hopes you can beat me to the punch and save time for everyone!
- Earthquake and the earth grumbling will happen first (Japan sure knows this well) March 15, 2011, the first galactic allignment occurs (why didn't we hear anything in news about an event this big that happens every 1000years?)
- As Nibiru passes though the asteroid belt, it will slingshot meteors toward our inner galaxy and earth
- 4 days before Nibiru's arrival, it will look like a star in the sky
- when it arrives in our sky, it will block out the sun for 3 days
- in the previous deluge, a tidal wave as high as the clouds swept over the earth and all was covered by water. Only the mountain tops looked like islands from above.
So enough about the bad...here is my question for the astronomer:
1. When going to soho telescope site and looking under the Lasco C3 filter, why an object that looks like Saturn, or potentially Nibiru (my guess) passing by the telescope in opposite directions (Feb 14-28) moving right; (March 1-15) moving left; and then moving to the right again--as we speak? What planet moves in these strange directions.
2. When I take a picture of the sun with my camera (no sun filter and no clouds in the sky), I capture a second Saturn/Nibiru looking object that is exactly the same size as what I see on the Soho telescope site. I turn my camera upside down and take another picture and the object is still in the exact same spot next to the sun--eliminating any non-filter speculation I've seen on the web.

Well done, you somehow managed to confuse Mars, Mercury and Jupiter for something entirely different.

I'm not sure if I should be proud or mortified.

And, uh, care to provide said photographs?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by thegreatgenius1

so what ancient book is this that you speak of and if its so old how did you get your hands on it?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by caf1550

so what ancient book is this that you speak of and if its so old how did you get your hands on it?

The Kolbrin Bible.

I suspect that's what it is, as the book, whose existence has never been confirmed, had the exact same story behind it.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

Mars, Mercury, Venus, Earth and Nibiru alligned on March 15, 2011 (this was something I read recently on the web--which may, or may not be true--and defenately explains Japan earthquake somewhat)
Pictures are on my phone and this post only allows reference to links... (I'll have to figure something out to get them on here. But you can do this alternatively:
1. Go to sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov...
You can conduct a timeline search there to see the back and forth object for yourself--live from Nasa--using the timelines I've outlined above
2. Point your camera to the sun and take a picrure--on a sunny day
PS. I'm not some BS'er...very concerned about not only me, but all the blind sheep our government is keeping in the dark and do not plan to help in state of emergency (their plan is to hunker into underground bunkers and leave us to survive on our own...alot like that movie 2012

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

Obtained a copy through researching history on the web and downloading pdf copy seemingly freely available on the web. May be folklore like the bible, but as we see, many stories from the bible have now been proven--including the lost city of atlantis recently--exactly where Plato said it was suppose to be.

Ok, do not blame me, or accuse me if you go nuts reading this. Only the strong minded should read this. And instead of wanting to kill yourselves after reading it, allow this to make yourself stronger and more knowledgable in hopes that strong minded, calamity resistant, hearty individuals will help each other through this termoil.

And the books name:
The Lost Book of Enki

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

reply to post by NyxOne

Mars, Mercury, Venus, Earth and Nibiru alligned on March 15, 2011 (this was something I read recently on the web--which may, or may not be true--and defenately explains Japan earthquake somewhat)
Pictures are on my phone and this post only allows reference to links... (I'll have to figure something out to get them on here. But you can do this alternatively:
1. Go to sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov...
You can conduct a timeline search there to see the back and forth object for yourself--live from Nasa--using the timelines I've outlined above
2. Point your camera to the sun and take a picrure--on a sunny day
PS. I'm not some BS'er...very concerned about not only me, but all the blind sheep our government is keeping in the dark and do not plan to help in state of emergency (their plan is to hunker into underground bunkers and leave us to survive on our own...alot like that movie 2012

I checked.

There is no 'back and forth' object.

What is on the right side of the Sun is Mars.

What moves to the left is Mercury.

What is passing to the right now is Jupiter.

Oh, and, well, thanks. That narrowed it down.

www.youtube.com...

Funny, because I saw the Sun clearly today, too, and nothing was next to it.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

reply to post by caf1550

Obtained a copy through researching history on the web and downloading pdf copy seemingly freely available on the web. May be folklore like the bible, but as we see, many stories from the bible have now been proven--including the lost city of atlantis recently--exactly where Plato said it was suppose to be.

Ok, do not blame me, or accuse me if you go nuts reading this. Only the strong minded should read this. And instead of wanting to kill yourselves after reading it, allow this to make yourself stronger and more knowledgable in hopes that strong minded, calamity resistant, hearty individuals will help each other through this termoil.

And the books name:
The Lost Book of Enki

Wow, 2002 sure is 'ancient'.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

Did you place the dates as in my original post to see the previous dates described because it is defenately the same object over and over....oddly enough, it is not there right now (maybe behind the sun), but check yesterdays date, or last week...all the planets can't be the same size and shape, but this what is shown!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

Well it's a good thing it was re-published in English in 2002, because I can't understand Sumerian...what about you? Funny, the holy bible was published only a few years ago too!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

reply to post by NyxOne

Did you place the dates as in my original post to see the previous dates described because it is defenately the same object over and over....oddly enough, it is not there right now (maybe behind the sun), but check yesterdays date, or last week...all the planets can't be the same size and shape, but this what is shown!

Uh, yeah.

14th to the 28th. Saw Mars moving to the right, and Mercury begin its transit.

1st to the 15th. Saw the same thing, except Mercury ended its transit.

Unless you can point out an exact moment in either of those recordings where something goes amiss, you're displaying ignorance and a lack of knowledge of both cameras and astronomy.

Some of the footage is also almost two months old, and yet no-one picked up on an object that moves back and forth, violating the laws of planetary motion?

No sell.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

Yes, I originally saw a video with the soho telescope on youtube with some guy freaking out about what they claim with assurity is Nibiru. I had to check out for myself and went to the soho site for myself.
And yes, perhaps my findings were based on very little knowledge of the soho telescope, but until now--including your post--no one can explain why all these apparantly different planets all look the same size. Please answer me this because I'm very curious. Furthermore, the light coming from the planet is the front face we see becasue it is reflecting the sun.
Please answer the size question, because I'm still not convinced of what I see.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

if "nibiru" is in fact real hiding in a underground bunker would surely kill anyone in them since it is suppose to cause a massive pole shift

but he thing is is that "nibiru" is in fact not real and we having nothing to worry about, if it was real our planet would be a very different place then it is today how could our planet sustain life for so long if this planet supposidly passes us every 3600 years and whenever it does pass us it does serve damage to earth

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

Mankind survives because we are resiliant and very resourcful. It only takes 1 man and 1 woman to keep humanity going.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

reply to post by NyxOne

Yes, I originally saw a video with the soho telescope on youtube with some guy freaking out about what they claim with assurity is Nibiru. I had to check out for myself and went to the soho site for myself.
And yes, perhaps my findings were based on very little knowledge of the soho telescope, but until now--including your post--no one can explain why all these apparantly different planets all look the same size. Please answer me this because I'm very curious. Furthermore, the light coming from the planet is the front face we see becasue it is reflecting the sun.
Please answer the size question, because I'm still not convinced of what I see.

That guy wouldn't be UrsuAdams, would it?

And, uh, they do not look the same size. Compare Mars to Mercury in the very footage you cited.

Also, this.

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join