It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask An Astronomer About Nibiru (Planet X, Tyche, etc.) HERE!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Very simply instructions. Please use the following: 5h 53m 27s,-6 10′ 58 Let me know what you find.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The thing I find MOST amusing about all of this...

When someone like the OP actually goes out and does something for this subject and wants any feedback and questions to be asked, the hardcore idiots who defend Nibiru thread after thread, reply after reply are nowhere to be found here.

Poor form

edit on 1-4-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Could you ask him what is behind the coordinate of

5h 33m 27s, -6 10' 58 ?

Because this area is blacked out in the Google Sky. If the area has such a significant information in such a way that it was necessary for NASA to black it out and if he is still not a part of the cover up, the astronomer should be able to frankly answer the question. If he mangles the question with dubious answers, there is nothing to trust any information coming out of him.

There should be simple and straight answer for things like that. If the answer is long and complex, I would think you are wasting your time.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
First of all, thank you for such a great idea. We all wait to finally see some first hand - and genuine - proofs of this controversial topic. All these theories about Nibiru and their enthusiast supporters kind of drove me crazy lately; some peace of mind from that part of the sky will be more than welcome.

As for the results, I am only concerned about your anonymity. IF you find something behind the sun, or somewhere in the sky, and IF you post your findings on the internet, with pics and everything, I believe you will become a target, to say the least. I would hate to hear that you took a sudden holiday and disappeared until further notice, or you had some undiscovered, fatal heart disease. You and your astronomer.

So take care, and make sure to be completely anonymous and untraceable when you post the results of your investigation. Better be safe than sorry.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

As for the results, I am only concerned about your anonymity. IF you find something behind the sun, or somewhere in the sky, and IF you post your findings on the internet, with pics and everything, I believe you will become a target, to say the least. I would hate to hear that you took a sudden holiday and disappeared until further notice, or you had some undiscovered, fatal heart disease. You and your astronomer.
reply to post by WhiteHat

Only if you already assume that there are things that are deliberately hidden from the public's view by the PTB in the sky.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I have so many questions but I will only post a few..Sorry if they have already been asked.

1. Is Niburu infact a planet or a burnt out dwarf star to our sun?

2. Is is in orbit every 3400 years or 10000+ years

3. When it passes through our solar system will it cause anything to happen on Earth? Eg earthquakes, pole-shifts etc (2012) =O

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I have so many questions but I will only post a few..Sorry if they have already been asked.
reply to post by Quoop

You are naive. You already assumed that the astronomer would agree that there is such a thing as NIBIRU in the sky. You don't know if he will agree with that in the first place. If he doesn't, your whole question becomes meaningless.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect

reply to post by WhiteHat

Only if you already assume that there are things that are deliberately hidden from the public's view by the PTB in the sky.

Lol... there are always some "deliberately hidden" things out there...one can never know what one will find when searching deep enough.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Here are a few questions:

Supposing "Niburu" exists, and it is indeed on a collision course with the
blue planet, would it's gravitational field not have to be... Erhm... Astronomical
to collide? If not, what is keeping earth from commandeering said planet
as a second moon? Would earths gravity not slingshot it around, throwing Niburu
off of it's orbital path? Would it be more likely to collide with the moon? Would the
composition of this planet be a factor? What is the mathematical probability
that Niburu exists? These are only a few among many questions,
perhaps an astrophysicist could answer better than an astronomer.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
I would like to know why the part of sky near Orions Belt is blackened out on Google Sky. Also I have heard that Elenin is traveling through the constellation of Leo towards Virgo so it cannot be in the section blacked out near Orion. But I of course have no proof since my 4 in reflector broke a few years back, not that that would be powerful enough
I now only have some binoculars which are good for nothing mostly.

Also from what I understand, Elenin will be hardly be able to detected now because it is coming towards the Sun therefore the comet tail will only be observable after it swings around and moves towards us.

Also the Dwarf Star is sooo far away it cannot even be detected without infrared. Of course I'm not for sure on that so that would be a great question.

I would love some coordinates on Elenin and The Brown Dwarf

S&F 4U

edit on 1-4-2011 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

The "Blacked out" part of Google Sky will definitely be on my list of things to look at.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Supposing "Niburu" exists, and it is indeed on a collision course with the ....
reply to post by zigmeister

If the Nibiru collides directly with the earth, the earth will be shattered to pieces. It will be a total destruction. But that is not going to happen. What makes them worry is that a small piece like two mile diameter satellite of the brown dwarf may directly hit the earth. That will be enough to cause a massive devastation on earth. The brown dwarf has five satellites and one of them is Nibiru and possibly has much small debris like Elenin.

I'm sure they have projected and calculated that Elenin may be in direct collision course with the earth. That's where the name Elenin (extinction level event) came from. And that's why the underground bunkers.

So, let the astronomer speak about what is hidden behind the mentioned coordinate.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteHat
First of all, thank you for such a great idea. We all wait to finally see some first hand - and genuine - proofs of this controversial topic. All these theories about Nibiru and their enthusiast supporters kind of drove me crazy lately; some peace of mind from that part of the sky will be more than welcome.

So take care, and make sure to be completely anonymous and untraceable when you post the results of your investigation. Better be safe than sorry.

Thanks for the concern; but they can't skeer me. Look at my avatar: I got something for their ASS.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Sorry if this has already been asked but it would be great if he could confirm the size/mass of the incoming comet.

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Thank you very much
for this initiative! I would have 2 questions:

Scientific one: Could the Oort Cloud affect deep space communications?
Personal one: What do you think, Infinite or Finite Universe?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
If it helps I just posted a story about an astronomer answering similar questions though more directly about comets and asteroids. It's a fun and entertaining read as he uses doomsday movie plots to inform his audience.

Link: Astronomer: What's REAL chance an asteroid will wipe out life on Earth?

After reading that article my questions to your astronomer would be:

Q: If an object were totally black and non-porous would we be able to spot it approaching Earth?
(As in is has naturally occurring stealth properties).

Q: What is the largest asteroid in the galaxy and where is it located? Can you give a size comparison, like it's as big as NY?
(From what I understand this is debatable subject and would like to hear another voice/opinion on it).

Q: Do you have any theories on why certain segments of the population believe that planets or very large objects can sneak up on Earth and wreak chaos?
(He may not answer this question as it's a bit leading, but if he does, it would be fun to get his take on popular culture, conspiracies, and those attempting to understand and preach hard sciences with little to no training).

Thanks. Have fun! And looking forward to the video interview.
edit on 1-4-2011 by Jason88 because: better linking

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

So, let the astronomer speak about what is hidden behind the mentioned coordinate.
reply to post by notsoperfect

That actually cleare up some questions. Obviously there is cause for concern behind
this blotted sky map. However I meant no discourse.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
What is the real name of what people call Nibiru. Nemesis?

Is there anything that has been discovered or yet to discover that is effecting our Earth now, causing earthquakes, unusual weather or Magnetic Field anomolies?

This is a great thing you are doing. Have a great experience and try to video if you can. S&F

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
you humans arn't gonna know what hit use!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I know this probably doesn't belong here but if you watch the movie "knowing" with nicholas cage, it shows the end date as being oct 19. If you watch the projection model of elenin you will see that it LOOKS LIKE it will be closest on the 19th of October. The model says it will be closest on the 17th or 18th though. I didn't know where to put this so sorry for the misplacement

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Hello mate, either a nice April fools joke or a fun opportunity. I live in Charleston, South Carolina - I no of only three observatory's in the state which one is it?

Melton Memorial Observatory in Columbia, SC
F. M. U. Observatory in Florence, SC
Charles E. Daniel Observatory and T.C. Hooper Plan in Greenville, SC

My brother went to school at Clemson and was at Melton for a while, I remember him talking about the price it cost to point that bad boy at the sky and what it cost the school and such.

If you want some help let me know, it will give you some more creditability on ATS and your findings to have another person backup what your saying.

Cheers

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join