It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask An Astronomer About Nibiru (Planet X, Tyche, etc.) HERE!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GodessDiana

You are not crazy...you are brave because you are suggesting something different, something you beleive to be true....don't let these nuts make you feel crazy. People have jumped all over my posts within 30seconds in this abovetopsecret.com website. Almost leads me to beleive that this place is being used as a cover up.

Rest assured, if you need someone to converse with, you can count on me! And there are many like minded people who beleive exactly what you are saying about Japan and the shift!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegreatgenius1
reply to post by GodessDiana

You are not crazy...you are brave because you are suggesting something different, something you beleive to be true....don't let these nuts make you feel crazy. People have jumped all over my posts within 30seconds in this abovetopsecret.com website. Almost leads me to beleive that this place is being used as a cover up.

Rest assured, if you need someone to converse with, you can count on me! And there are many like minded people who beleive exactly what you are saying about Japan and the shift!

Pot, kettle, black.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by thegreatgenius1

Ok, Though I do not doubt that such a manuscript does exist and if it does exist someone must have possession. That could be you as anyone, so I give you the benefit of the doubt for the moment. I have a few Questions. Is it a book, scrolls, or tablets? What language is it written in? If your wife has seen this "book" and knows you can read and translate the information(assuming you don't just have a translated copy), Why would she doubt its validity and think you to be crazy? If you could verify the information to be correct than the information has been already released, Than what is the real reason for your censorship? Is your responsibility to the book or Mankind? As you joined ATS yesterday and this was your first post why announce it now and here? The discussion has been raging for several years now, What made your conscience decide to only give a 10 day notice? If you just acquired this text who verified is authenticity? Why withhold the Title or any information? Don't you think people will think you crazy or lying especially since you have anonymity here and you have not yet established yourself?

I ask these questions to show if you do not put references, pics, links, etc. you will be attacked, in some cases, rudely as you are not following the posting rules. I had to learn the hard way thus my politeness. Give the information or don't post or you will be labeled a Troll.

Edit to say: I see you answered some questions while I was typing I don't see your purpose for deceit.
edit on 4-4-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thegreatgenius1

Since it's Sitchin you can pretty much discount everything he says. He was an economics history major and didn't know Sumerian. At least that's the consensus I've gotten from every Assyriologist who has bothered to comment on him. However, Sitchin's quality as a scholar is moot when it comes to The Lost Book of Enki because even Sitchin admitted that it was a work of fiction. He was simply putting forward his view on what the original sourcebook for the Sumerian myths could have been like based on his world view. Unfortunately, this fact was not made explicit and many Sitchin fans have come to believe that it was an actual text Sitchion discovered.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegreatgenius1
reply to post by caf1550

Mankind survives because we are resiliant and very resourcful. It only takes 1 man and 1 woman to keep humanity going.

NO!!! It takes 1 man and one woman in proximity of each other to survive. but within two generations humans will change due to lack of diversity and our race is gone.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88

Q: What is the largest asteroid in the galaxy and where is it located? Can you give a size comparison, like it's as big as NY?
(From what I understand this is debatable subject and would like to hear another voice/opinion on it).

We can not know the size of asteroids outside our solar system.

But..

The largest asteroid in the Solar System isn’t an asteroid any more. I know, this all sounds a little confusing. Okay, a few years ago, the largest asteroid was Ceres, with a diameter of 950 km. But in 2006, the International Astronomical Union redefined the term planet. At that point, Pluto was no longer a planet, but now it was a dwarf planet.

The asteroid Ceres and the newly discovered Kuiper Belt object Eris also became dwarf planets. Since Ceres is now a dwarf planet, what’s the largest asteroid?

That distinction falls to asteroid Vesta. It’s the second most massive object in the asteroid belt (after Ceres), but it’s actually classified as an asteroid. Vesta measures 530 km across, and contains about 9% of the total mass of the entire asteroid belt.
www.universetoday.com...

..so in the new definition above.
If an asteroid is larger that Vesta (530 km) then it will be a Dwarf Planet like Pluto, and Ceres (950 km).

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Hi Corp:

Originally posted by OldCorpFor those who may have missed my earlier post (and it seems a few have) I am going to ask him to point the telescope DIRECTLY at the coordinates of the "Black Box" on Google Sky among other regions. This should clear up the Black Box mystery at least.

The black box coordinates to not mean anything 'today.' Those images were taken way back in 2007. If you tell me the day that the astronomer will be looking, then I have the exact coordinates for his telescope:

2011 05 01 10 38 01.5 +07 02 48 1.8284 2.4705 118.3 21.0 13.2
2011 05 02 10 37 13.8 +07 07 42 1.8280 2.4566 117.1 21.4 13.2
2011 05 03 10 36 27.8 +07 12 26 1.8276 2.4426 115.9 21.8 13.2
2011 05 04 10 35 43.5 +07 17 00 1.8274 2.4287 114.8 22.1 13.2
2011 05 05 10 35 00.9 +07 21 23 1.8273 2.4147 113.6 22.5 13.1
2011 05 06 10 34 20.1 +07 25 37 1.8273 2.4007 112.4 22.9 13.1
2011 05 07 10 33 41.0 +07 29 39 1.8273 2.3866 111.3 23.2 13.1
2011 05 08 10 33 03.7 +07 33 32 1.8274 2.3725 110.2 23.5 13.1
2011 05 09 10 32 28.2 +07 37 13 1.8276 2.3584 109.0 23.9 13.0
2011 05 10 10 31 54.5 +07 40 45 1.8278 2.3443 107.9 24.2 13.0

These are the coordinates for the first ten days in May. I expect him to see what you see in these two videos:

5T4RSCREAM

AstrolPatriot

If your search window is not inside the first ten days of May, then let me know your dates and those coordinates will be posted. Your astronomer will be the third to verify the presence of these inbound objects if you will kindly have him take a look in the direction of Leo one of these evenings.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexDJ

There are some long period comets too.
See here:
Comets

Hale-Bopp, 4000 years.
Hyakutake, around 30 000 years.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tomten

Thanks for that information and clarifying that we cannot know the size of asteroids outside of our solar system. Appreciate it.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Im probs gonna get owned here...
I want to believe in these findings, Tyche, is listed as being a "hypothetical planet"
From what I read, they havent found a planet...they found a potential problem with comet trajectories which this professor believes, might be caused by an undiscovered planet. I would like to add, that scientists float hypotheses like these all the time.

Secondly, a body of that size would have a distinctive gravitational ripple effect on the Oort Cloud and outer planets, which has never been observed.

I might have wrote this in the wrong thread, like I said...I want to believe we have found planet X.
Secondly, I can already see; Shun! Shun the non-believer

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

Ok, just to finish up here--because it looks like some have gotten the wrong impression:
1. I am just a normal, concerned guy, not a book bearing prophet, or anything other than a guy doing research
2. I did not wait, or even plan to post on this site. In fact, I stumbled upon this site today and thought I would write my findings--in order to potentially, help, or shed light on the near future
3. I am not some economist as suggested earlier. I am in the tech field and work hard every day like many of us. Have a family...just normal
4. This is the first time I've heard/seen the term Sitchin and I hope this book is fictional, but it certainly doesn't read that way. Send me some of those links from the Assyriologist's if you could please
5. I'm seeing what I can do about these sun pictures on my phone, but this "thread" site doesn't let you "browse..." for local pictures on my hard drive. If you really need to see them I can probably post on them on my website
6. Lastly, I am not hiding from anyone. I'm only trying to find the answers like others on this thread. Answers to questions like:
- should I read more about 2012?
- shall I sell my house and run for the hills?
- do I stay put and die in sorrow by not bringing my family into safety--even though the clues were there and it's all over the web?
- do some/all the governments know about a coming catastrophe and won't save anyone except themselves
- are some you tube videos real--like the one in US congress for the "homeland preparedness bill?"
- are "the book of Enki" and the Annunaki fictional

The above topics have streseed me greatly in recent days. If by anxiety alone I become a better, more productive person and nothing comes of 2012, I vow to never listen to the hoaxters again. But if there is something looming, I want to gain as much knowledge of the pending problem and try to help as many people save themselves as I can.

Anyone can contact me on my website--which I plan to adapt for the topic shortly (but I keep saying that
)
www.thegreatgenius.net

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Let me say it like this. I just bought a house and I am planning to get Turbo build into my BMW this summer... wouldn´t do that if I PERSONALLY believed that a LARGE BROWN DWARF cannot be seen rofl

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrathier2050
Let me say it like this. I just bought a house and I am planning to get Turbo build into my BMW this summer... wouldn´t do that if I PERSONALLY believed that a LARGE BROWN DWARF cannot be seen rofl

Cannot or can?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Hi so far from what iv seen on youtube these are the best coordinates.

J2000 06.08.55 Dec-24.47.21
J2000 05.53.02 Dec-09.54.30
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is why I dont think its just a comet. The view of the stereo b gets blocked out and the sun gos black on sep 26th 2011. There are no tricks this is from nasa.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is why I dont think its just a comet. The view of the stereo b gets blocked out and the sun gos black on sep 26th 2011. There are no tricks this is from nasa.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dieglocka
reply to post by OldCorp

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

That is a bokeh.

Well done?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

Using Microsoft Worldwide Telescope, could you provide proof that this is a "blurred image(s)"?!?

Here is a link to the site which I must say doesn't black out parts of sky like Google Earth does, but even then you have to question....WHY?!?

www.worldwidetelescope.org... +++ Client Download For Offline Use

www.worldwidetelescope.org... +++ Online Interactive Web-Client

EnJoY

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by spydrbyte25
reply to post by NyxOne

Using Microsoft Worldwide Telescope, could you provide proof that this is a "blurred image(s)"?!?

Here is a link to the site which I must say doesn't black out parts of sky like Google Earth does, but even then you have to question....WHY?!?

www.worldwidetelescope.org... +++ Client Download For Offline Use

www.worldwidetelescope.org... +++ Online Interactive Web-Client

EnJoY

Uh, okay.

aladin.u-strasbg.fr...

It's very clearly transparent, and dimmer than every other star around it.

Plus it was 'seen' in the POSS II survey, between the 80s and 90s. It's not exactly 'recent'.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NyxOne

The 'pole shift' that never happened?

---------------------------------------------------
The pole shift definitely DID Happen.

No, the poles did not "flip". They did not reverse 180 degrees.

But, the poles definitely shifted. I believe the news said it moved about 4 degrees

Now, you might have us on the March 15th date there ......NyxOne.

But, it did happen on the 14th, and one might
say that it "could've" been the 15th somewhere in the world?

----------------------------------------------------

To Add: something useful I was thinking of, This black box over an area is likely one frame.

This frame is likely a Hubble Frame.

Is it possible that he might have access to this Hubble Frame?
If so, that single file would be more useful than his telescope.

----------------------------------------------------

edit on 5-4-2011 by ThreeDeuce because: (Adding Something Useful to Thread

edit on 5-4-2011 by ThreeDeuce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeDeuce

Originally posted by NyxOne

The 'pole shift' that never happened?

---------------------------------------------------
The pole shift definitely DID Happen.

No, the poles did not "flip". They did not reverse 180 degrees.

But, the poles definitely shifted. I believe the news said it moved about 4 degrees

That's the axis.

From the quake, remember?

The axis and the poles are two different things.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join