It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9Nania is a fraud.(Youtube girl claiming March 31 is next big one) her hoax revealed

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkmaninperth

Originally posted by lcbjr1979

That doesn't make her a hoaxer. Why is it important for you to attack her?

It must make him feel special and smart...

I can get internet on the middle of the Australian bush, with no one around me for kilometers, can`t be too hard to get Internet in such a rich and populous country such as the USA.

edit on 31-3-2011 by darkmaninperth because: (no reason given)

Exactly! She probably didn't expect to get internet and was surprised to find she was wrong.

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
One thing tho, she based her prediction on an alignment, which by the way probably caused yesterdays solar flare. Even if she got the EQ wrong, she still predicted the effect of the alignment.

I feel bad for her to be honest, because I believe she had the right intention and will probably end up getting hate for it.
Here is an Idea. Instead of being disappointed that something didnt happen, why not just be grateful that you are alive and well?

Also, even meteorologists get things wrong when predicting where a hurricane is gonna hit. Because at the last second the hurricane can have an unexpected turn in the other direction.

So please give the girl a break. And be thankful that at least someone cares enough to warn you when clearly the government wont.

THIS IS SO TRUE!
Even if she was wrong, (or off by a day or two!), she was trying to do the right thing. calling her a fraud vecause she missed a prediction (She still actually has three hours where I'm at) is just WAY over the top. This entire thread should be a manners and decorum violation, and actually is, if you read the text of the rule. The next time someone has a prediction to make, they will probably pass on it because of this thread.

I get the feeling that some people are disappointed because they've been cheated out of their disaster, and that's sick. We should all be glad if it turns out she was wrong.

*shakes head*

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by darkmaninperth

Lol UTC time i am guessing.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

I love the threads where members claim they're aliens. It's hilarious and saddening at the same time considering the large amount of replies from gullible individuals.

Its what makes ATS fun though...and perhaps the poster child for insanity.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I had no clue today was supposed to be a cataclysmic event, then again I am surprised people are still believing these random looney toons who post these ridiculous predictions.
edit on 31-3-2011 by Cib2010 because: I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by thepixelgarden

Because how are you gonna survive what these books claim they can help you survive? You are not.. Sorry a brown dwarf swings close to the Earth we are screwed, That 2 mile asteroid hits us, do have a underground bunker? screwed.

People can buy books based on crap science, speculation, and ignoring common sense facts all they want if lightening up their wallet is what entertains them.
edit on 31-3-2011 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Everything on ATS is hoax

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by indigo_fleshlight

The hoax is a hoax. You are actually on an island and your computer is now diamonds.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jumpspace
Ho hum

Seen it all before.

OK, just to give you newbies an update, I'm going to explain what happens when someone "gets too close":

1) They are physically located

2) They are re-located; either voluntarily or, at the extreme level, they are "taken out".

3) Their comms channel account is taken over. A comms channel is either their email account, their BBS account, forum membership, facebook account, youtube account etc. You get the drift. This is normally VERY EASY to do once you have physically located someone.

4) New information is posted to the account that builds trust with the "mass of followers". This information normally contains additional "snippets" of information for the masses but it is NOT coming from the original author. From my review of 9Nania's channel, I would say the videos of the 14th March, 20th March and the 27th March are the "hook" videos. Notice the different formats.

5) The character assasination (dis-information) information/video is then posted. In 9Nania's case, it is the one posted on the 27th March. This video or piece of information is designed to completely discredit the original source and is designed to confuse the mass of followers. It can also normally a "goodbye" video, as was used here. This causes disruption. In 9Nania's case, a "future prediction" is ideal as this is how she gained her polularity - by a prediction. In other cases, a bit of information that can be discredited could also be posted - not "easy stuff to discredit", but information that can be discredited if one looks below the surface. The whole purpose of this video is to disperse and confuse the mass following...and redirect their TIME. How much time have you wasted discussing the 31st prediciton? Think about it.

This is all I have to say on this thread as *I* simply do not have TIME these days

If you're interested in finding more about this technique there was (and should still be) information on this site.

Cheers

JS

When someone hits the nail on the head, this is what happens...

Dude, seek help. Or are you saying the CIA has taken out 9Narnia, hijacked her YouTube account, because she got too close? She made one statement out of many that came true and in the same video she said Jesus also gave her a vision about March 22nd-23rd when again nothing happened.

I guess if she reappears now and makes another video with her whiny little voice it'll be because the NSA coerced her into making the video (that they in fact made and had her voice over).

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jumpspace

You make some good points. I did find it really odd that the video on the 27th had no words spoken on it. She could have easily recorded her voice but there was none. But if she did not make that video, why has she not come out and say that it was not her? Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
She never said it was a world destroying event.

She merely stated it was a run of the mill every possible day event.

Can't go wrong, let's give her a tiara and call her queen because she made a youtube video stating something might happen, in a time when things might happen.

All hail 9nania!!!!!!!

Queen of ATS...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010
reply to post by thepixelgarden

Because how are you gonna survive what these books claim they can help you survive? You are not.. Sorry a brown dwarf swings close to the Earth we are screwed, That 2 mile asteroid hits us, do have a underground bunker? screwed.

People can buy books based on crap science, speculation, and ignoring common sense facts all they want if lightening up their wallet is what entertains them.
edit on 31-3-2011 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

Oh ok. I think we might be talking about two different kinds of books. I wasn't necessarily talking about books that claim they are going to help you survive. I was talking more about books that inform.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by woghd

Originally posted by darkmaninperth

Originally posted by lcbjr1979

That doesn't make her a hoaxer. Why is it important for you to attack her?

It must make him feel special and smart...

I can get internet on the middle of the Australian bush, with no one around me for kilometers, can`t be too hard to get Internet in such a rich and populous country such as the USA.

Exactly! She probably didn't expect to get internet and was surprised to find she was wrong.

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
One thing tho, she based her prediction on an alignment, which by the way probably caused yesterdays solar flare. Even if she got the EQ wrong, she still predicted the effect of the alignment.

I feel bad for her to be honest, because I believe she had the right intention and will probably end up getting hate for it.
Here is an Idea. Instead of being disappointed that something didnt happen, why not just be grateful that you are alive and well?

Also, even meteorologists get things wrong when predicting where a hurricane is gonna hit. Because at the last second the hurricane can have an unexpected turn in the other direction.

So please give the girl a break. And be thankful that at least someone cares enough to warn you when clearly the government wont.

THIS IS SO TRUE!
Even if she was wrong, (or off by a day or two!), she was trying to do the right thing. calling her a fraud vecause she missed a prediction (She still actually has three hours where I'm at) is just WAY over the top. This entire thread should be a manners and decorum violation, and actually is, if you read the text of the rule. The next time someone has a prediction to make, they will probably pass on it because of this thread.

I get the feeling that some people are disappointed because they've been cheated out of their disaster, and that's sick. We should all be glad if it turns out she was wrong.

*shakes head*

Its pretty simple. You have all these people making predictions when 99.99% of them never come true. Its a never ending cycle and each time a prediction is made no evidence or some form of crackpot science is used.

Common sense is thrown by the wayside and it continues over and over and over like Bill Murray in Ground Hog Day!

When less people make predictions and more of the predictions are backed up with some form of logic or come through as predicted then maybe people will not criticize them.

The followers of these so called prophets are like a dog who continues to come to its owner when called despite getting whacked across the head with a shoe every time.

Tons of people want validation, fame, attention and the only way they feel they can get this is to act like they have been anointed with a other worldly gift. They spread it through you-tube and various channels hoping to get a little fan base.

And its over and over again. Each week some new crackpot pops up who claims they are special, have inside knowledge and have to warn humanity out of the goodness of their heart..

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Seabas1123

Sheesh people! why so fast to snap at a helping hand???

This girl said some things and some things happened.. she said she's planning on heading to the mountains.. O.K ??
Do your best and think of the best possible scenario, say.. visiting a friend in a different state? family in a different state? the possibilities are endless.
She cares about your safety, same as many do.. so don't jump to negative conclusions, think of all of the positive conclusions first.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
well this just proves she's a liar so people need to get over her and stop posting her "predictions"

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

This is still no reason to bash her, call her a fraud, and accuse her of hoaxing. She's not making any money off this, and even if she misses this one, her average is still better than my weatherman. (Who IS making money off his predictions!)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve704
reply to post by Seabas1123

Sheesh people! why so fast to snap at a helping hand???

This girl said some things and some things happened.. she said she's planning on heading to the mountains.. O.K ??
Do your best and think of the best possible scenario, say.. visiting a friend in a different state? family in a different state? the possibilities are endless.
She cares about your safety, same as many do.. so don't jump to negative conclusions, think of all of the positive conclusions first.

I actually believe she is a victim of a hoax. For one, the 2012 hoax, which is a total hoax. And 2, the Joe Brandt hoax. You know, that 17 year old kid who fell of a hoax and predicted a global cataclysm (from the perspective of Los Angeles, largely). That is a hoax. If you wanna debunk that oldie but goodie, let's get it on. She mentions it in one of her videos.
edit on 1-4-2011 by PeaceLoveEarthling because: stuff

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Oh no I hear loud noises! Oh wait it's just my crazy neighbors.

This just serves to once again show that predictions are based on luck and nothing else.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Flyzoid

You're an idiot, By this point everyone on the thread can confidently say that she is a lot smarter then you. Don't refer to her as my friend and yes using a scientist is a lot smarter then using an illiterate person.

SMR

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Can I ask what you have "revealed" ?

Did you find some secret letter stating she was going to make a bunch of videos and scare people or something ?
Unless you have some sort of proof she made all this up as a scheme to get a result, I do not think you revealed anything other than finding out her "prediction" was wrong and did not come to pass.

All I am saying is people need to choose their words wisely when they feel the need to "out" someone. I see no hoax here. Just someone who made a prediction from whatever avenue they did, and it did not come to pass.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
well she still could be right earthquake.usgs.gov... a lot of activity going on and it still is 1hour+ till the 1st, could have a "6" happen

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join