It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9Nania is a fraud.(Youtube girl claiming March 31 is next big one) her hoax revealed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
What I don't understand is why people are like "It's April 1st nothing happened" her warning was for California, not NZ not NY.. it was for California. and if my clock is correct its only 12:45 PM here. I'm not saying I Believe her, but you can't discredit something just because your day has passed. It doesn't apply to you, its still march 31st in So Cal.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
ATS users of all should know that blind faith in something leads you no where

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I'll give her 3 days on either side and anyone else also. If something big happens by April 2nd, I will credit her with a win, if not, a "0"....

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
As a lurker of some time now I decided to jump on board with an account and post. 9Nania has posted an interesting message that we all have been coming to terms with:

Large quantifiable events will take place this year and we need to be prepared

Regardless of the rhetoric we see that "tomorrow a 9.X quake will hit xxxxx city" we all have a realization that our Earth is unstable, due to many factors (Space, Man made, Earth's crust, etc...)

As of right now I see a 4.3 Magnitude quake hit in Baja California, Mexico (just outside the boarder of CA). Now this may not be a large quake but it has been a pretty larger one over the past few days, even weeks, that have been occurring within this location of the "ring of fire".

Like the previous poster said, I to will give her a +3 days on this prediction.

Real Time US Quakes

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
She clearly stated that it was not a prophecy and that she was using facts, It was the comet Elenin. Everytime it lined up with the earth she said a disaster happens.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Even if she misses, she hit the March 11-15th EQ with the big one in Japan. Today is opening day in baseball and I would take a .500 "batting average" any day
edit on 31-3-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Whats with all these people shouting hoax ? as has been said, California 31 march, theyve still got 12 hours to go yet, now im not sure about this girl, but i think we should wait and see before we dismiss. I dont intend on waiting a few more days either because her prediction was so precise in nature.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I predict there will be no major earthquake in California today. I'm so sure of that I would bet my life savings.
You know what. Let's up the ante. I predict there will be no major earthquake in California for the whole month of April. I base my predictions on alignment of sun and elenin and spiritualguidance. How does that sound for ya's. That's how sure I am that this woman has no powers and she is just an annoying fearmonger! After the month of April. No major earthquakes. You guys can follow me and trust my predictions.

Peace
edit on 31-3-2011 by Flyzoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Here's a link that says minor earthquakes have taken place today, with one coming up to 4.4

www.data.scec.org...
edit on 31/3/11 by faryjay because: Typo

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

Everytime? Do you or your scientist friend have any proof of this? Was she able to make any predictions in the past without the help of michio kaku?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
She is a hoax, there was a video which she stated that there would be a pole shift on March 15.

There's no pole shift... comets are just comets... there is no doom. All this earthquakes, floods, vulcanic activity, sinkholes, etc, etc it's all about the sun activity and the earth's core. Sure, some countries will be affected, some people will die but THERE'S NO DOOM. Not now, not 2012 or so.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Well guys, you should have waited.
It was something, though not the end like you guys keep trying to twist it into.
She said that she was following what the scientist said in the first video - he named the cities.
Now, in the news, there was a 4.4 in Baja CA.
here

I still say it was not her prediction, it was gleened from another source, a scientist.
He said other cities in that video too.
Maybe we need to be looking there.

For all of you that just want a normal life and nothing to happen so nothing to see.....
Get off ATS
Turn on your Boob tube
Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by stygmartyrZA
reply to post by lcbjr1979

What do you mean a hoax? It's a prediction, whether she got it from comparing the relative
redness of apples over a 24 day period is irrelevant. You can choose to believe it or not.

Besides, has she made any more videos? Most mountains still have cellphone reception afaik.

I am typing from on top of a mountain.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I think people aren't understanding the point the OP is making.

She said she was heading to the mountains living off the grid. If that were true she wouldn't log into her youtube account ever again. yet she logged in today.

I guess living off the grid means something different to u guys.

I guess living off the grid now means occasionally popping back up on the grid.
edit on 31-3-2011 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
You do realize someone could have used her computer (that she wouldn't have in the mountains (probably why she wouldn't have internet)(even though you can get a connection a couple different ways)) and visited YouTube, her account still logged in..

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jidnum

Heading to the mountains in the sense that as soon as the youtube post button was pressed she jumped in a running car and peeled out to the mountains? I'm not siding either way here just unsure anyone posting here actually watched her video?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Yup that is completely true

But to live off the grid is to have no traces back to you. Logging into youtube is a trace back to you as it logs your IP and location.

So that's pretty much not off the grid.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhettoRice
reply to post by jidnum

Heading to the mountains in the sense that as soon as the youtube post button was pressed she jumped in a running car and peeled out to the mountains? I'm not siding either way here just unsure anyone posting here actually watched her video?

I watched her video and I'm only coming to that conclusion because if it were me and "I knew" a quake would hit on the 31st Id' leave before the 31st..just sayin.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I made an account just to post in this thread, I have a feeling only a few people here understand the innerwebz.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jidnum

Say she really did leave, she may not have logged out of her YT account on her families shared computer. Her mom gets on to look up secret chakra meditations or similar and VIOLA!..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join