It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9Nania is a fraud.(Youtube girl claiming March 31 is next big one) her hoax revealed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GhettoRice

If this event was going to be as big as she makes it appear, wouldnt you have more important things to do such as scouting the area, looking for a water source, checking out what plants are edible. Or is it more important to check out the latest video on youtube. It is very hard to determine the tone she was writing the video with, however I think it is safe to say that it implied a very bad disaster. By saying she is going to the mountains and off the grid one can infer that she has some survival training. Basic needs in survival mode come before youtube.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

HHAHAHAHAAHAA... girls...surviving..in the wilderness.....

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bduncan
reply to post by jidnum

Say she really did leave, she may not have logged out of her YT account on her families shared computer. Her mom gets on to look up secret chakra meditations or similar and VIOLA!..

Oh I know how the internet works, trust me. I make my living online.

I'm not disagreeing with you or anyone who made the point that her account could be logged in and it will automatically show u logging in for the day if u visit youtube.

That is totally an option.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Please dont open that can of worms on my head, I am plenty hated enough as it is right now.
Just for the record i know girls can survive in the wilderness, my wife grew up in the country and me in the big city, she knows way more about survival in nature than i do. And i am not ashamed to admit it.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jidnum

Agreed that is a valid option, but would not also be valid to assume that she convinced her family of this as well and they could be gone with her. That would rule family out of using her account.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979
reply to post by jidnum

Agreed that is a valid option, but would not also be valid to assume that she convinced her family of this as well and they could be gone with her. That would rule family out of using her account.

YUP! That's what I was thinking too. I mean if I lived with my family they would wonder what I'm doing leaving to the mountains and I would probably convince them to leave as well.

What sounds more accurate to me is she did run to the mountains. woke up and thought well damn, nothing happened, let me go check youtube to see what kind of backlash i'm getting for this video and how to apply damage control.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I give up.. She's banking on a "bad feeling" for today..

I live on a rural Ohio farm, if something does in fact happen I'll just relocate to my basement.

You're all invited. We can grow potatoes and play charades until 2012.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This should not discredit the fact that major earthquakes have occured during times the earth and sun were aligned with comet elenin, as this lady pointed out. I still find this interesting, although it is likely just a coincidence,but what if it is not...
She had no evidence anything would happen today, so maybe this whole ordeal is an attempt to discredit the elenin/earthquake theory.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bduncan

Say she really did leave, she may not have logged out of her YT account on her families shared computer. Her mom gets on to look up secret chakra meditations or similar and VIOLA!..

So she runs to the mountains and leaves here mom behind to face the devastation.

What type of daughter is that!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

I am not ready to give up on the Elenin theory, if i remember right the next allignment is not til late september/early october. If a large earthquake happens at that time, then there is something to it, three times in a row would be way more than a coincidence. All I am trying to with this thread is make people aware that based on the evidence i provided that this girl is not doing what she claimed she would do in the video, thus showing that her big quake for today was with no data behind it. I am sure people are taking her words to heart that they are sitting in fear right now waiting for what they think is the inevitable today. That is no way to live your life and i am just wanting people to see she may not be what she claims to be.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA
This should not discredit the fact that major earthquakes have occured during times the earth and sun were aligned with comet elenin, as this lady pointed out. I still find this interesting, although it is likely just a coincidence,but what if it is not...
She had no evidence anything would happen today, so maybe this whole ordeal is an attempt to discredit the elenin/earthquake theory.

Oh I'm totally convinced planetary and celestial body alignment affects us one way or another due to gravitational forces.

But i rather pay attention to what the animals do rather than some girl on youtube. Animals normally freak out before a disaster. My cat once hid under the couch 4 hours prior to a huge storm hitting us. He knew what was up before we did, now only if he could have told us.
edit on 31-3-2011 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

I briefly felt pity for those supposed people who are taking a youtube video of WORDS/without audio (not even a stupid Scream voice) to heart and huddling their poor easily manipulated families up onto the highest hills they can find because the word in the internet movie box said something 'bout mountains.

Then I decided not to post after this.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979i am just wanting people to see she may not be what she claims to be.

Well she couldn't predict precise location and date of the last devastating earthquake......although some here give her credit for it.......there is no reason to suggest that she can predict anything very precisely.

Just listen to her videos, she predicts meteor strikes, Tsunamis, volcanic eruptions,polar shifts, Super volcano eruptions......and of course earthquakes.......so she's just got about every angle covered.

If any of these things happens in the next decade or so.....no doubt some will credit this girl for foreseeing it and digging out her Youtube video where she mentions the catastrophic event.

She has no predictive powers......and I somehow doubt that she has an "Angel" speaking to her warning of all these events.......which seem to echo the Bible's End of Days myth.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

Ya exactly. If I close my eyes and threw darts at a dart board, I'll eventually get a bullseye. I just gotta keep throwing darts.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaWhiz
Well guys, you should have waited.
It was something, though not the end like you guys keep trying to twist it into.
She said that she was following what the scientist said in the first video - he named the cities.
Now, in the news, there was a 4.4 in Baja CA.
here

On no! a 4.4 quake. Run to the mountains and stack all the water and food possible so you can survive for at least three months. It is a good thing such and earthquake was predicted... all the saved lives.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
So let's say she logged on to YouTube one last time to see if she had any more hits prior to leaving to go up to the mountains to "live off the grid". When today is over, someone is going to have to go up there to tell her that her prediction was a fail so she can come down and warn us for her next prediction. I hope someone does that.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Even if the average was based on exactly one swing of the bat? Maybe if you hate money...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Originally posted by lcbjr1979i am just wanting people to see she may not be what she claims to be.

Well she couldn't predict precise location and date of the last devastating earthquake......although some here give her credit for it.......there is no reason to suggest that she can predict anything very precisely.

Just listen to her videos, she predicts meteor strikes, Tsunamis, volcanic eruptions,polar shifts, Super volcano eruptions......and of course earthquakes.......so she's just got about every angle covered.

If any of these things happens in the next decade or so.....no doubt some will credit this girl for foreseeing it and digging out her Youtube video where she mentions the catastrophic event.

She has no predictive powers......and I somehow doubt that she has an "Angel" speaking to her warning of all these events.......which seem to echo the Bible's End of Days myth.

Im sort of with you on this one, in a sea of predictions maybe she just got lucky, its looking that way isnt it.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
There are many other people besides her who predicted the quakes basing on Elenin alignment, and some of those people are waaay more educated in science and doesnt call for a red flag that easily, so it was only her for 31st, so dont worry guys go to ur beds, nothing's gonna happen

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979
I was rewatching this girls latest video(found here)www.abovetopsecret.com... According to you tube it says she made the vid on March 27. She tells us that she can not make any more videos and is leaving for the mountains. She says to start living off the grid, which she clearly has not. So i decided to click on her profile on youtube. Scrool down and you can see that as of this writing she last logged in today. I guess she must have found an ethernet hookup in those mountains she was supposed to be running to. I am posting this because alot of people seem to be following this girl on here and I just wanted to point out that her credibility is now shot in my book. Anything she says now I will be considering a hoax. Her latest video was fearmongering. I think all the attention she got from her japan "earthqauke prediction" video went right to her head. Here is the link to her profile on youtube, you can check it for yourselves. www.youtube.com.../a
edit on 31-3-2011 by lcbjr1979 because: (no reason given)

Wow, I totally did not see this coming! [/sarcasm]

Who didn't see this coming? Really? Anybody?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join