It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9Nania is a fraud.(Youtube girl claiming March 31 is next big one) her hoax revealed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I was rewatching this girls latest video(found here)www.abovetopsecret.com... According to you tube it says she made the vid on March 27. She tells us that she can not make any more videos and is leaving for the mountains. She says to start living off the grid, which she clearly has not. So i decided to click on her profile on youtube. Scrool down and you can see that as of this writing she last logged in today. I guess she must have found an ethernet hookup in those mountains she was supposed to be running to. I am posting this because alot of people seem to be following this girl on here and I just wanted to point out that her credibility is now shot in my book. Anything she says now I will be considering a hoax. Her latest video was fearmongering. I think all the attention she got from her japan "earthqauke prediction" video went right to her head. Here is the link to her profile on youtube, you can check it for yourselves. www.youtube.com.../a
edit on 31-3-2011 by lcbjr1979 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

I had no idea the 31st has ended yet, 11:45am gmt here, Maybe you should have waited till tomorrow before making this thread.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
What a surprice

I totally believed her, and now this...
What to do, what to do

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I'm not convinced she predicted anything that someone else couldn't have.
She knows nothing, it's all speculation. If you cast your net wide enough you're bound to catch something.
Out of 3 dates and all the areas around the tectonic plates - the earthquake could have happened anywhere.
She annoys the p*ss outta me anyway with the whiny carry on.
edit on 31-3-2011 by Bee2010 because: typo

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

The days not over yet.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Seabas1123

So once the March 31 comes to a close will you admit she is a hoax? I predict a new video from her tomorow saying April Fools.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I'll give her to the end of the day. Its 12:00 pm here, still another 12 hours.

I liked her Japan video.

Tsom87

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

She could be wrong she could be right.

Just wait and see.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by woodnut86

That certainly furthers the discussion, thanks for that astute input. I guess in your book she is totally right about this. Then how do you explain here not living off the grid as she claimes she was going to do in her video?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

You are completely reasonable and a rational man my sir. She was a loon all along and she was like one of those many other people who randomly predict things and she just happened to be lucky with her prediction. BTW she never even mentioned japan just the ring of fire which further proves that what she "predicted" holds no merit just luck because these predictions are made on sites such as youtube and ATS every day by the hundreds

S & F my Friend

We will begone with the people who think themselves a special kind messiah when in reality it is just a coincidence.
edit on 31-3-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

I liked it to and i was on her side of the fence until i found this stuff tonight.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Who knows she mite have a strong wireless connection and posting from the mountains?

Tsom87

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
You would think someone who actually believes what they are spewing out their mouth, would at least post a video of themselves describing the events, not some text based video..

link   
She def has issues, I'll give you that. I'm not a big fan of her whinny, tearful, goings-on either.
BUT....
I do believe some of what she says. It's the craziest of us who are more open to what our minds are capable of.
Her prediction of the Japan quake was not purely speculation, she actually had science behind her. Now, whether or not it was luck or "prophecy" we may never know.
I for one will wait this one out. It is only 7am here (EST) on the 31st. We still have an entire day.
As far as "prophets" are concerned...
Very few in recorded history have ever been able to point to a specific day. A chain of events, or a specific even, yes, but not the date. AND they have all been either worshiped nearly as gods, or debunked and persecuted.
None will know the day of the end... but many will know the signs...

BTW... I am "In the mountains", this is the USA... we have service nearly everywhere.
edit on 31-3-2011 by avatar22 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by TSOM87

well she said she wouldn't have internet.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

What do you mean a hoax? It's a prediction, whether she got it from comparing the relative
redness of apples over a 24 day period is irrelevant. You can choose to believe it or not.

Besides, has she made any more videos? Most mountains still have cellphone reception afaik.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

No the big one is in October even she said that... I have predicted a lot of things myself and maybe I have said I don't want to be around.. but it takes a lot of money to just "up and move" I wouldn't judge her based on what your saying makes it a hoax. I think your being too hard on her. I have to admit I had watched her stuff before the Japan quake myself. And it happened.

Then who is to say the one in October (it's supposed to be very close then) wont really do some damage?

We all may wish she was wrong in the end.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22

Her prediction of the Japan quake was not purely speculation, she actually had science behind her. Now, whether or not it was luck or "prophecy" we may never know.

BTW... I am "In the mountains", this is the USA... we have service nearly everywhere.
edit on 31-3-2011 by avatar22 because: (no reason given)

Umm, what science did she have behind her? I'm actually really interested because I didn't see any science in her video.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by stygmartyrZA

This is what I mean by hoax. Perhaps I should have waited until tomorow to make this thread, I am just going on the evidence I have now.
hoax
   [hohks] Show IPA

–noun
something intended to deceive or defraud: The Piltdown man was a scientific hoax.

–verb (used with object)
to deceive by a hoax; hoodwink.

—Related forms
hoax·er, noun

un·hoaxed, adjective

—Synonyms
1. deception, fraud, fake, imposture, humbug.

edit on 31-3-2011 by lcbjr1979 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join