It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9Nania is a fraud.(Youtube girl claiming March 31 is next big one) her hoax revealed

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
always gonna be a load of rubbish..

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
It wasn't a hoax. She clearly believes in what she is selling. She was just wrong in her research.

I think she is a bit out there.. and probably will never predict anything else right, unless she gets lucky again, but no need to call her out as a hoaxster. Just a sort of unstable person who does very poor research based on weirdness.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I've been a lurker for quite a while and this is my first post. Am I the only one sick and tired of reading these fear mongering threads?? It seems that EVERYONE wants to be the guy that screams "OMG RUN FOR YOUR LIVES, ZOMBIES ARE COMING". C'mon guys this is getting terribly old. While many of us were at home in fear of a huge quake, I went to 4 Golden State Warriors games, visited the beach several times, saw a few movies, and went for some NICE bike rides. I love ATS but some people here have lost touch with reality.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
you don't think her account was hijacked do you?
last video didn't have her voice, video before talked about future 2011 events due to comet (no march 31st extra warning), she's logged in since, and prediction wasnt due to perfect alignment as before

meanwhile, i'm resarching i Leonid Elenin is real
theufoinquirer.blogspot.com...

feel free to delete link to blog if you want, thought it could be helpful

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
You guys are the fools (! day before fool's day) # happened. I went for a dump, ran out of tissue paper and ended up with skidders!!!!! If that's not a disaster I don't know what is.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
How I laugh at all these conspiracy & religious theorists. You are so full of bull####. It really sums up this website. The people who buy into this crap truly are devoid of a brain cell inside their tiny little heads. They said a massive earthquake would strike on the 19th of March, it didn't happen, they said a earthqauke would strike on the 21st, it didn't happen, they said an earthquake would strike on the 31st, it didn't happen and they'll no doubt come up with a new date and the dumb f''''''' on this website will buy into it. You people really are f''''''''''' sad. Please get a life, that's if you can overcome your fear and pull yourselves away from your computers and face the real world. As for those peddling this nonsense, please stop deluding yourselves that you're in servitude to good, when the only thing you are peddling is negativity and doom and gloom. You are evil and you know it. If you don't have the best interests of humanity at heart, then do us all a favour and f'### off. If you hate this world so much then do us all a favour and go and top yourselves. Your negativity & doom & gloom and it's the end of the world bull### won't be missed.
Good will always prevail over evil and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. You've already lost!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Wow settle down dude, it's a discussion site for goodness sake and people have a right to free speech, it is upto you to take it in or not. Back on topic though, maybe this earthquake was averted and may have happend on another timeline? maybe people intentionally did not want it and consciously averted it happening? through power of intent?, or maybe the girl over reacted? imho i'm glad it has not happend at all and not created any suffering. Oneness

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

Maybe April Fool's jokes are making a comeback.

Linea due.

Khar

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
As if earthquake prediction were an exact science?

I am glad she's wrong, and I'd be willing to bet she is too.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
There was a 6.0 in Crete, news.yahoo.com...

not saying if she's a phony or not and this earthquake wasn't a big one but thought it was interesting.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by b3rz3rk

en.wikipedia.org...

Megalomania is defined as: [1]

A psychopathological condition characterized by delusional fantasies of wealth, power, or omnipotence.
An obsession with grandiose or extravagant things or actions.

Historically it was used as an old name for narcissistic personality disorder prior to the latter's first use by Heinz Kohut in 1968, and is used these days as a colloquial equivalent.[2][3] It is not mentioned in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM)[4] or the ICD.

To be a hero is a common egotistical desire.
edit on 1-4-2011 by Nefarious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit_earth

Free speech, but it sure as hell ain't intelligent speech.
Sorry but no one has the right to deliberately spread bull#### and that's all it is. I stand by what I said. These people are pure evil, nothing more, nothing less.

P.S The only thing that happened on another timeline was more bull#### I imagine it's the same for every timeline where there is evil.

edit on 1-4-2011 by kindred because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandman441
There was a 6.0 in Crete, news.yahoo.com...

not saying if she's a phony or not and this earthquake wasn't a big one but thought it was interesting.

No #???? She gets some kudos just for earthquakes on the right day. ........ I'll let the location slide.
Personally I had a feeling people would play April fool jokes today and I have been proved right millions of times in a matter of minutes........... I am God/Allah etc

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
reply to post by free_spirit_earth

Free speech, but it sure as hell ain't intelligent speech.
Sorry but no one has the right to deliberately spread bull#### and that's all it is. I stand by what I said. These people are pure evil, nothing more, nothing less.

P.S The only thing that happened on another timeline was more bull#### I imagine it's the same for every timeline where there is evil.

edit on 1-4-2011 by kindred because: (no reason given)

That's harsh, you don't know what she looks like naked .......... yet, good cheeks forgive alot bro

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Ahhh man, I sold everything, left my home, said my last goodbyes and now I'm living in a cave eating moss off the walls and verizon has already installed FiOS in the back portion of my cave, what now?

predicting for attention Happens everyday On Above top secret as eXhibited by this thread. Good Anaylsis! S&F

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
Come on people, every one knows that predictions on ATS are normally FOS.

If people listen to a girl who tells people to uproot their whole life and live in a cave AND THEY DO IT, then they are insane. The girl made a wide ranging lucky prediction that itself was full of completely NON happening predictions. Strings of volcano's DIDN'T all erupt in a line from Alaska, so on and so forth.

She also predicts Japan will have an earthquake, Japan, ie Japan the country who design their building to survive quakes because they have so many. Then she said a tsunami would happen, whoopie do, large earthquakes normally in that area are followed by a tsunami of some size.

SO, we have a wild guess and people and she gets people standing to her very words...LOL...

You forgot to add her meteors impacting earth, and the big one......Yellowstone Super Volcano blowing its top.........along with polar shifts too!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
It wasn't a hoax. She clearly believes in what she is selling. She was just wrong in her research.

I think she is a bit out there.. and probably will never predict anything else right, unless she gets lucky again, but no need to call her out as a hoaxster. Just a sort of unstable person who does very poor research based on weirdness.

I would have to surmise that she is a straight state case, with WAYYY TOO MUCH TIME on her hands. Keep it scientific people!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I think she got lucky with the Japan prediction and I maybe wrong but I don't recall her pointing at Japan specifically. Her flaw I believe is in trying to connect earthquake prediction with a comet. There is as far as I can tell no science behind her claims, instead she got lucky with ignorance, guesswork and maybe some form of intuition. I also believe there are more Mega quakes on the horizon and I fully expect to see them soon. If, for example, I wake up in the morning to discover there had been a 7,8, or 9 around the ring of fire It wouldn't surprise me one bit. I'll be the first to admit though that my expectations are based on ignorance, guesswork and a smattering of intuition, that is, based on what I see globally, the escalating quakes, wars and meltdowns, I fully expect the trend to continue. I am aware that any prediction I make will be based on my perceptions. There will be more BIG quakes, maybe before I finish typing, maybe tomorrow, next week or a year from now.
Something seems to be up at the moment and I scour everything to find a cause I can believe in and so far it's a mystery. I long ago ruled out Elenin however. I personally don't agree with the "Hoax" bit, I think she firmly believes her convictions!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
A lot of people are acting like they've been cheated out of their disaster. It's kinda sick to see. I don't think anyone is happier than she is that nothing happened to California, afterall she lives there.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sandman441

but she said something bad was going to happen in L.A. so its not accurate

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join